Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dreddout posted:

I have now been born again by reading this.

Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 3 years!)

Have you guys ever heard, "thaere's no atheists in fox holes"???
Just some food for thought, blessed be.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

Just stop having sex with everyone you meet because Jesus doesn't like it. Also you can't feel? the love of Jesus with your face in a vagina and an erect penis in your anus.

I came

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i think religion is cool and good and im glad the world is forever shaped by islam

extra stout fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 2, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The UK is a wicked and godless nation as is Canada. They are getting the judgment of God with the financial meltdown and their problems with a growing Islamic population. No evil nation has ever gone unpunished. I think that the sins of the west though will be ultimately judged in the Great Tribulation which I don't think is far off.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look on the bright side. If she's that sincere about GOD, the Bible Creationism, it's likely she'll remain a virgin until married..... I know of no evolutionists who even care about such things....

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It is true that we as humans share 90% of our Genes with Apes... But it is also true that we share 50% of of our genes with bananas. I hope I'm not half banana. Also we share 100% of our genes with... Dirt! the exact substance god said he made us out of.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
For those who believe in Evolution as opposed to God? 
Do you explain the miracle of what happened yesterday (The plane crashing into the Hudson River) an act of God or an act of Science? You want your miracles, well this is one. How do you explain it?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Well, I'm no scientist or theologan. However, many people believe that when God created the earth he gave Satan, who was the highest of all the angels dominion over the earth. Satans fall occurred when he tried to make himself like God and tried his hand at creation and made the dinosaurs.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think that as Christians we need to prepare ourselves for the worst. They will be killling us left and right if you profess love for Christ and not the Anti-Christ.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I feel sorry for them. Atheism is the false and very foolish belief that there is no God (Psa. 14:1; Rom. 1:20). Like agnostics, most atheists have been educated beyond their intelligence. No I don't know anyone who professes to be an atheist.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When your deviance keeps me from using the Bible to criticize your behavior then you have taken away my civil rights. As of yet, in this country it hasn't happened. But people like you would like nothing better. When the thought police start telling me what I can say or not say then you've got a problem with me and I will use any manner possible to fight that. At that point it is no longer a republic it is a dictatorship.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I know I'm not completely crazy because the bible says I'm not crazy 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've seen the Lord do some things to demons that I could not have thought of - like cutting the tongue out of a lying spirit and sending it back to me. It took some time to figure out what had happened because it reappeared speaking in sign language.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
First you assume that you can use BC "responsibly". There is no need to use birth control. It has been stated many times in this discussion that it is in scripture that God opens and closes the womb (therefore why do we need to do it).

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have you been to a public school lately? Not controlled in the best use of the term. Neither are they teaching anything remotely glorious to God. 
How a believer can send their kid off to public school everyday, just blows my mind. 
The culture of sensuality and vulgarity is why we are headed for complete disregard for anything Holy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
[Regarding Hallmark's decision to sell greeting cards for same-sex weddings/commitments] 

"Well, here's another well-known business that's gone the way of the dogs. Yep! Satan is alive and well . . . going about devouring whom he pleases. Shame on you Hallmark!"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We Christians have been laying low for too long, but we´re slowly being pushed into militancy by " pseudo- scientists" 
like yourselves. True, we did burn down all them "pagan" libraries 2000 years ago and the world was better off for it. 

Nothing wrong ´bout fresh starts.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hold your tounge sinner...... remember these words if you remember NOTHING else. Never DOUBT anything the Bible says no matter how confusing. If you have questions, consult your local pastor, but never have doubt in your heart about the word of God. Only Satan casts doubt in the heart of man.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Looking at history, and at Jesus' words, I guess we shouldn't be suprised about that though. 
"If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you;" -Jesus, in John 15:20 

It should also be said:"If they aren't persecuting you... maybe you're not following Christ."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Psychiatry is just another competing religion. 

America needs to pray for a good old fashion revival. 

When you are born again the desires of your heart change and your brain chemicals right themselves.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Prayer was in our schools for over 200 years before the anti-God forces took it out in 1962. After prayer was removed from our schools, teen pregnancy went up 500%, STD’s went up 226%, violent crime went up 500% and SAT scores went down for 18 years in a row, opening the door for the AIDS epidemic and the drug culture. 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder, can science really be trusted? One thing Christians know a lot about is their Bible. We know that a lot of so called scientists can not be trusted at all when it comes to their knowledge and understanding of the Bible. So how can we trust them in other areas that they want to offer us their opinion on?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The bad thing about calling perverted homosexuals 'gay' is that it also perverts what is a good word describing 'happy, lighthearted'... GAY. Call em what they are... PERVERTS WHO ARE HETEROPHOBES and WANT TO DESTROY ONE MAN ONE WOMAN MARRIAGE. They belong to the devil, not to God.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

hail satan's icy penis

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ya well heres my throy. The whole ape to man evolution thing. ITS MENTAL! it could be they were normal but used objects to change their appearence eventualy re-forming their skeletons when they die. Or God made a different type of human that eventualy went extinct. Look at the ancien myans-thier skeletons were different but still not evolution.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
atheist are very ignorant 

YOU may think that by changing the pledge allegience will make JESUS go away. 

BUT U WILL NEVER STOP U FROM BELEIVING 
!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I just am glad you are are willing to talk about Jesus, it shows that you still want him in your hearts.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Volume doing the Lord's work, bringing the finest and most convincing Testifyings to the Godless goons. Add a poll to the op to keep track of how many posters have been Saved by this thread

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
gently caress I can't do it, these posts are making me so loving mad that so many people can say these retarded things.

It Happened To Me: I Got Triggered

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Jesus lovers believe being passive aggressive is nice

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Volume posted:

atheist are very ignorant 

YOU may think that by changing the pledge allegience will make JESUS go away. 

BUT U WILL NEVER STOP U FROM BELEIVING 
!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair the pledge of allegiance is creepy as gently caress when you consider its children that are forced to say it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

To be fair the pledge of allegiance is creepy as gently caress when you consider its children that are forced to say it.

yeah. I had to stand and hold my hand over my heart until high school.
They just made us stand after that.

hosed up remnants from the cold war that never died

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
its especially hilarious that the "under god" poo poo was added during the cold war, and these people seem to believe that george washington personally wrote the pledge with that in there

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

its especially hilarious that the "under god" poo poo was added during the cold war, and these people seem to believe that george washington personally wrote the pledge with that in there

Do you question how much all the Founding Fathers loved the Christian God and how our public school system run by godless liberals SUPPRESSES this objective fact?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mdm posted:

Do you question how much all the Founding Fathers loved the Christian God and how our public school system run by godless liberals SUPPRESSES this objective fact?

yes

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
yes absolutely, it is undermining our Godly American way of life as the FOUNDING FATHERS intended it, it just boggles my mind how much these amoral atheists hate America?????

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Commie (read: homosexual pedophiles) Core

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

yes absolutely, it is undermining our Godly American way of life as the FOUNDING FATHERS intended it, it just boggles my mind how much these amoral atheists hate America?????

there is plenty of writing about how the founding fathers liked the Mohammadists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

there is plenty of writing about how the founding fathers liked the Mohammadists

why are you doing this

• Locked thread