Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
I realized I should probably be halfway smart and actually put a new LP thread in the thread designated for that.

Time-travelling remains confusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

It's time to learn all about greek heroes after we murder the gently caress out of them!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

We hit our fourteenth game in the 20 Years of Resident Evil Saga with a remake of the eponymous first instalment in Resident Evil (2002)!

Note: between the last game I posted in this thread and this one there were two mini sideshows of Survivor 2 Devil May Cry, check those out if you haven't!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

So, I've started a new LP already. I think I went 24 hours before posting this. Either way, Breath of Death VII: The Beginning is next, and the link is in the picture!

Apepresident
Nov 9, 2014

You sure made a post

A year after getting completely burned out on the original Dark Cloud, it's time to check it its vastly superior sequel: Dark Cloud 2 (or Dark Chronicle if you live in Europe)
This means Golfing, Fishing, Building, Inventing ...... oh, and Killing Stuff!!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I'm doing a blind run of Demon's Souls, come join me as I discover this game's secrets!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles is Legend Entertainment's documentary horror adventure where an old sadist talks to you through a nutcracker.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778196

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!

The Suffering is a early 2000s Third Person Action Horror game, combining great monster design, a profane but cleverly written plot, and fun mechanics into one of the most unfairly forgotten franchises out there.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Oh hey, this thread is a thing. Okay, uh, I started this LP most of a year ago and have posted over 50 updates but whatever.

Avernum is an oldschool open-world RPG where you build a party of heroes and wander around righting wrongs and completing quests. Except it's set in an underground penal colony. It's a remake of Avernum: Escape from the Pit, which itself is a remake of Exile (which came out over 20 years ago). The LP is a combination completionist/informative/narrative LP, adding dialog for the otherwise-blank-slate party members and exploring all the many, many nooks and crannies in a huge game.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

Me and my buddy Crosspeice bought this peice of poo poo PS4 Exclusive (!!!) "indie gem" DOGCHILD on a whim and basically shotgunned the whole thing in one sitting, the game sucks but in a pretty interesting and entertaining way.
It's a buggy as gently caress action adventure game with a poorly realised character switching gimmick and a main character named "Tarpak". Please notice his weird doubleknees in the above image.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Come join my buddy Leavemywife and myself on a journey through the ages, an action game for the SNES that promises to make sure only the fittest survive.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778460

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play The Last Knight

Short, simple Japanese hack 'n slash released on DSIware and the 3DSeshop.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009

TMNT: Mutants In Manhatten

Me and Sessile talk over the newest Ninja Turtle game.

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Fallout 4: Detective Flamingo's Murder Mysteries

Just realized I forgot to post here when my thread went up yesterday.!

Basically I used the settlements tool and a dozen or so mods to turn Fallout 4 in a murder mystery and I'm getting the thread to follow it along and solve it.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Just over a year after beating Ocarina of Time for the first time, I'm playing Majora's Mask blind! Come join myself, ChaosArgate and Artix as we explore this strange gem of a game.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Now that Metroid Prime is finished, let's begin the second game in the trilogy, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes! Join Faerie Fortune and myself as we explore a new planet with cool stuff to find and explore. The LP is located inside my existing Metroid Prime thread, which is being converted to a Prime 2 thread, so if you hadn't seen that LP before and want to catch up on it before diving into Prime 2, all the videos are in the second post.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

I play Civ.

I play a LOT of Civ.

Come join me as I make the change to playing a lot of Civ on camera!

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

There was a Sailor Moon RPG on the Super Famicom, and it's very old, very corner-cutty, very poorly fan-translated, and very readable behind this link.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

Well, starting up a new LP of a personal favorite game of mine. Castlevania Lament of Innocence. It's not the best game in the world, but god drat if I don't enjoy it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Time only moves when Danaru drinks in Let's Play Superhot

dtkozl
Dec 17, 2001

ultima ratio regum
New LP of combat mission final blitzkrieg:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779496

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Invisible Inc. is a tactics game about secret agents, where your goal is to avoid detection and steal as much as you can from futuristic dystopian corporations. It's loads of fun, so come watch me show it off on the hardest difficulty!

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

This game is absolutely terrible, so spend your precious time watching us play it!

shibbotech
Aug 21, 2014

I'm Doctor Shibbo, and this is Jackass.
Nap Ghost

In which we learn that I should not be trusted with a scalpel.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779735

Join Swordfishhh, Cletus, and I as we play a couple cool games. One about running fast on top of the skyscapers of a bustling city, and the other about taking a nice, quiet stroll through the woods.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771081&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post458315471

JigglyJacob leads my team through the bigger and wackier sequel to the cult classic third-person shooter.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Do you want politics, feudalism and a solid voice cast? Then join me and my two cohorts as we explore Trails of Cold Steel!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778267

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

To join the last LP I did, I'm now doing a Let's Play of Cthulhu Saves The World! Join me, as we save the world as an unlikely hero!

Leave fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 16, 2016

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Leavemywife posted:

To join the last LP I did, I'm now doing a Let's Play of Cthulhu Saves The World! Join me, as we save the world as an unlikely hero!

Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780154

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

zorromorph
Jun 14, 2016
A truly old-school something this way comes:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780194

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
CJacobs is sick. The Casual LP Thread must fall. Welcome,

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

VELASQUEZ
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our Vektan dead.

Watch as nine-gear crow and Blind Sally needlessly complicate Killzone 3

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Dynasty Warriors Gundam

It's a really good beat 'em up based on Japan's most beloved Space Opera. I like it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Dark Souls #3 - gently caress YEA MOTHERFUCKER

Hi! I'm Let's Playing Dark Souls III. It features an informative run and a casual run. The latter will begin once the former has reached episode 4!
Dark Souls is one of my favorite series so of course I was going to LP this game after already LPing the first two entries.

In case this is somehow confusing for you you can click both the text or the banner to reach the thread.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jun 19, 2016

Gavabunga
May 24, 2016

Wazaaa!
Update pending...

Gavabunga fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jun 23, 2016

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Not exactly a traditional LP but I'm trying to revive the Monster Rancher 2 Tournament Circuit, this time trying to make for a more even environment by dividing veterans of and newcomers to the game into separate brackets, in hopes of preventing blowouts like last time.
Feel free to join in the fun! In fact, please do! Seriously, there's not much activity yet. I'm literally begging you.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Hey, I've started an LP of a Tokimeki ripoff called Shira Oka Second Chances. It's kind of rear end to play but it has some interesting ideas so I wanted to show it off.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Just doing a quick, casual runthrough of Super Mario 64, it'll be fun!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play The Simpsons Road Rage

It's a lot like Crazy Taxi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Time to fight each other more then the game