Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

actually its real good. sry 4 your disability...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

actually its real good. sry 4 your disability...

nah, it's bad, and the doctor says it's only temporary

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I support you. Be strong and well.

youre still wrong as poo poo tho lmao drat

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nah

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

vug posted:

ppl are making lots of unfunny memes about d.va. :|

d.va is fun, but people get salty if you pick d.va because they suck at d.va unlike me who is good at d.va. that's my hot take on d.va.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

d.va. is probably there to pander to korean fans

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I have been winning all the time ever since I clicked avoid/block/report on anyone who beats me badly. It's made the game great again!

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

etalian posted:

let's face it, overwatch is a highly millennial game because it panders to just about everybody

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
When we gonna get Sound Quake? He has chest missiles.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

vug posted:

let's face it, overwatch is a highly millennial game because it panders to just about everybody

for non-butt havers overwatch is highly problematic

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Controversial opinion inc: blizzard has never made a truly Good game

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

OJ.SImpson posted:

This game is jingling my jangles. But im old now, and suck so so much.

Same, then I found road hog

If u can't chase these goddamn millennial tracers down, impale them on rusty hooks and then shoot them in the face

Works good

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

counterpoint: warcraft 2

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

Fans of Korea? Or fans who are Korean? This is important because I'm neither, but my purchase is entirely based on if she has a Crayon Pop skin.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Das Butterbrot posted:

counterpoint: warcraft 2

Respec on that

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Lol at all the cryhards who are complaining about overwatch cuz they bought the top tier edition of battleborn

Yall backed the wrong pony

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Philosopher King posted:

Lol at all the cryhards who are complaining about overwatch cuz they bought the top tier edition of battleborn

Yall backed the wrong pony

All of these people who have never paid attention to a Blizzard game and are blown away at Overwatch's success. I called it two years ago that this game was going to be huge and sure enough.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I like how this thread was supposed to be a make fun of Overwatch thread and instead it's just everyone coming out "it's actually pretty fun"

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

you are actually very wrong hmm

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

none of them would make good waifus, would you want a waifu with a freeze gun running around your house?

etalian fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jun 4, 2016

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

etalian posted:

none of them would make good waifus, would you want a waifu with a freeze gun running around your house?

Yes? I would want two.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
she could make ice for your drink , very practical

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I like how this thread was supposed to be a make fun of Overwatch thread and instead it's just everyone coming out "it's actually pretty fun"
it just said "tell me how dumb i am" and we did :shrug:

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

Chinatown posted:

I support you. Be strong and well.

youre still wrong as poo poo tho lmao drat

Nah this game is actually pretty bad.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stumpalitious posted:

Nah this game is actually pretty bad.

all games are bad, acquire more capital

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

uh EXCUSE ME!?!?!?!?

Gaming is the greatest
Death to AAA
Death to shovelware
Curse upon the casuals

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

I said come in! posted:

All of these people who have never paid attention to a Blizzard game and are blown away at Overwatch's success. I called it two years ago that this game was going to be huge and sure enough.

I'm gonna make a prediction here. I think the next major release by Blizzard Entertainment is gonna sell some copies, 100,000 at least.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno there's something to be said about the community aspect of the server lists, it's been ages since I played one of those games but when I did I remember having a couple favorite servers I consistently played on and you got to know the other people who played on those serves and such.

Matchmaking is pretty streamlined and convenient but can often remove a sense of community, which is a common complaint against modern blizz games.

This is a pretty good point, I played wow back when they started doing the cross server group finders and it was kind of lame that it was always strangers instead of oh hey it's that guy whoa haha what's up

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I really like mercy but haven't played Lucio yet should I bother playing him or what

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I really like mercy but haven't played Lucio yet should I bother playing him or what

u can get sicknasty and wall ride gnar stylies on your inline bladez bruv

Herr Doktor Kreig
Feb 16, 2016

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Lucio has an AoE bubble around him that's way slower than mercys pole but can heal multiple teammates

What I'm saying is pick zenyatta because he's the best

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Is there a reason to pick anyone other than road hog? I haven't found one yet.

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

IIRC Blizzard outsourced BroodWar so this checks out

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

one dude saying the game is bad over and over again, you tube videos that show its like tf2 but you can play multiple characters in each role instead of one... I think Dr. Tim Whatley may be wrong and this game might be good.

When the price drops due to idiots buying the loot crates I'll probably pick it up.

[edit] lol I tried to mispell your name and its so wrong i got it right.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

see you just proved you are a literal retard. Diablo 1 and 2 were amazing as were warcraft 1 and 2 and starcraft 1 and 2 wait a second what the gently caress

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfLkWr40Uho

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That was pretty gay even for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I got a quadruple kill last night with the mech self-destruct and that was pretty neat so I like it.

• Locked thread