Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Game: Capers!: Now is the time for... villains!?
System: Masks (Hacked)
Players: 5-7
Format: PbP
Description: Look at all these superhero recruits. They're trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm here to lead you down the path that rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Game: Lets Talk in Funny Voices
System: Noisy Person Cards
Players: 3+
Format: Roll20/Discord for voice
Description: You have to voice act a randomly determined character while incorporating a phrase from one your white cards. More info in the thread and on their website

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Game: X-CRAWL: Do you smell what the Vrock is cookin'?
System: Strike!
Players: 5-6
Format: IRC/Roll20 with some PbP
Description: Dungeon crawling as an extreme sport. Get critically hit by orcs on national TV!

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
Game: [PDQ Godgame] Arena of the Gods
System:PDQ
Players: Many
Format: Pbp
Description: A godgame of bloodsport ala Hunger Games/Battle Royale

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Game: Kick Butt, Blow Things Up, Save The World!
System: Feng Shui
Format: Hangouts
Players: Seeking 1 or 2 more
Description: Weekly Tuesdays at 6pm EST Feng Shui game. As the title says, you should be a kung fu badass from some time in history, willing to beat up hordes of bad guys inbetween bouts of melodramatic schmozz. Cheesy one liners entirely not optional.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 12, 2016

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself
Game: Factiongame: Alternate Earth
System: Homebrew
Players: 5
Description: Play as an organization of your own design with the whole world as your sandbox.

Apps are closed. All were excellent. Feel free to check in and see how much the players ruin their alternate worlds.

JamezBfod fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 18, 2016

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Game: Duneons and Dragons on the Campaign Trail
System: 13th Age
Players: 4-5
Description: Participate in a political campaign for one of the Icons, put up signs, lie to donors, compete for votes, and try not to get caught in too many scandals on the way.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Game Children of the Nameless One
System Fate Accelerated
Format PbP
Players Five
Description Godgame, play as the reborn shards of a dead god and shape his world as you see fit.

New players welcome.

Recruitment closed for now.

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 16:32 on May 27, 2016

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: The Quiet Year: Asks the Earth
System: The Quiet Year
Players: 3-4 per game, and as many games as there are players for
Description: Our community has just driven off the Jackals and now hopes for a year of relative peace – a quiet year – but little do they know that in Autumn the Mist Shepherds will arrive... This is a birds-eye view, map-making game where we guide the actions of a community that lives in a post-collapse world some time after the fall of our civilisation. Maybe they'll build something new; maybe we'll find out why the world changed. We'll play to find out.

This time around is a bit experimental, as instead of starting in Spring and ending in Winter, we'll be starting in Winter and ending in Autumn.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Game: Rogue Trader- Ties of Vengeance
System: Rogue Trader
Format: Roll20/Skype
Players: 2 or 3 more
Description: Currently looking for new players! Come experience what the Koronus Expanse has to offer, such as Necron Pirates, Genestealer Servitors, Looted Carnifexes, Radical Inquisitors, Space Hulks filled with nonsense, and more!
Time is 7 PM EST on Fridays.
Contact me on Skype at blackunknown0x if you're interested.

Blackunknown fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jun 23, 2016

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game:Wanted: The Goldpalm Prince
System Dungeon World
Format PBP
Players: 3-5
Hunt down and detain/assassinate a prince of thieves on behalf of The Guild of Adventurers. Only one man knows where The Prince can be found, and he's not going to be easy to get to. New players welcome.

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
Name:[PDQ]Smallgods: The Last Bastion
System: PDQ
Description: Smallgods PDQ game of gaining worshippers while starting off as a team of minor gods sent to a reality on the verge of collapse in a sandbox.
# Players: 7-11

Banana Man fucked around with this message at 05:27 on May 23, 2016

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
Name: [The Next Project] 3rd Playtest
System: The Next Project (Beta 3)
Format: probably PbP, but maybe Roll20 or Discord
Description: D&D-flavoured, d20-based; it's a playtest, but let's have some fun with it :)
# of Players: like 3-5ish... 7 at most?

Ham Pants
Apr 22, 2008

"HEADS! I eat a big ham sandwiche! TAILS! I work out!"
HamPants, HamPants the movie, 2009
Game: A Routine Checkup?
System: D&D 5E
Description: The party must find out what happened to an important caravan. Surely it's nothing more sinister than bandits or bad weather, right?
# of Players 5, ideally.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Game = On the Trail of Cthulhu - a COYA game
System = Trail Cthulhu (ish.)
Format = COYA
Description = - A normal person comes into contact with the monsters that live beyond our reality. Come be the voices in his/her head as we take a drive down madness lane.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: On the Trail of the Pale Dogs
System: Pathfinder
Format: VOIP over roll20
Description: A oneshot set in an urban environment, and I'm limiting the classes to specifically just Dreamscarred's Path of War
# of Players: As few as two, as many as four

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Game: Have the most righteous summer ever!
System: Monsterhearts
Description: Be teens in the '80s having summer fun and sneaking out of detention and definitely not being monsters.
# of Players: 5-7

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Game: Theme Parks are Unwholesome Places
System: Killer World (PbtA, a *world hack)
Description: Working the night shift in a derelict theme park, you really should have seen the serial killer coming.
# of Players: 4-6

Serf
May 5, 2011

Game: Star Wars: The Lost Vault of the Emperor
Format: Roll20 with Skype
Description: Come join the Fireteam as they seek out the greatest treasure haul the galaxy has ever seen. The party is currently on Nar Shaddaa attempting to rob the most secure bank in the galaxy. We've had some player attrition over the past few months and I'd like to get a replacement. Right now we have a consistent core team of 3 players, and I'm looking to bring in another person. If you're interested, post in the thread and let me know!
Players: 1 replacement

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: The Morrow Project: Colorado
System: The Morrow Project 4th Ed
Format:Roll20 with Skype
Description: Do you like post-apocalypse games? Do you like America? Let's rebuild and Make America Great Again! The Morrow Project is a setting where you were frozen by a secret organization in order to rebuild america after an apocalypse. Now, you emerge and must rebuild. Every Sunday at 5PM EST. Rulebook will be provided.
Players:I need two more. https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/47922/the-morrow-project

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Game: [Dungeon World] Home? What is home?
System: Dungeon World
Players: 1-3 more players
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well... another rerecruit.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013
Game: The Resistance (Link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775332)
System: The Resistance 2nd Ed
Description: Secret Identity game akin to Mafia.
Players: I need at least three more.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Game: Fantasy Civilization CYOA - Written by the Victors, Second Draft Incoming
System: CYOA
Description: The so-called civilzed races look down on you from their opulent castles and rich fields. Guide a village of monstrous humanoids struggling to survive in a dangerous and poor land, and show them how wrong they were anyway.
Players: come one, come all!

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn
Game: Glory in the Black Game thread
System: Stars Without Number (it's free!)
Players: Currently 3, looking for a few more

A fairly recently started campaign, we're on page 4. Two players had to drop out due to time reasons. Looking for more to join an intrepid bunch to seek first revenge, then riches, then glory. I've got a somewhat dark writing style but am trying to mix in some levity too. Currently we have an old naval officer turned brain in a box in a military armature, a thief and a medic from a nomadic tribe. They're about to go to a high society party, which is a perfect time to introduce new characters.

thejoshie
May 3, 2013

thejoshie posted:

Game: The Resistance (Link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775332)
System: The Resistance 2nd Ed
Description: Secret Identity game akin to Mafia.
Players: I need at least three more.

So, due to life holding back one of my players, this is a call for one more brave individual who wish to partake in the paranoia fun! Link is above.

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Game: PDQ Throne of Bel - Summon Devils for Fun and for Profit!
System: PDQ
Players: 4-6
Format: PBP
Description: Ever play SMT or DDS? tl;dr Fight/Trashtalk/Summon devils while trying to fight your way out of a major metropolitan area while under attack by other Summoners and devils alike. The city is a NYC cognate which has just suffered a 911-like attack and is currently in turmoil. Some of my players have wandered off so I need more. Experience with PDQ or SMT not required.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Game: [D&D 5e] GROGSBANE: Videogamey Dungeoncrawler [Asinine Houserules]
System: D&D 5e
Players: 4
Description: Ever play or watch a PbP game go down in flames? Maybe some asinine videogamey houserules will keep this one afloat for a little while longer. It'll be a dungeoncrawler, fast leveling, and not demand all your attention or force you to wait weeks for one person to move and attack a goblin. No dice or experience needed, the "videogame engine (me)" will take care of it so you can focus on making choices, roleplaying or playing an actual videogame!

I've tried this before in a livegame and Dungeon World PbP and it worked out okay, so I have hopes.

#grogsbane

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Jun 6, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Game: [Dungeon World] livestream in discord: choose your own genre and tone!
Format: live, in Discord
Description: choose your own genre, tone, and starting dungeon! Be strongly encouraged to participate by the DM!

https://discordapp.com/invite/013bkbHarRMEBCbxq

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 6, 2016

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Eldritch Horror: MoM] When Pensioners Attack
System: Board Game
Players: 6
Description: Because I haven't run it in some time, here's another game of FFG's improved version of Arkham Horror. Somewhat tightened mechanics, more content in general thanks to a couple of expansions, and a side board I don't often get to pull out in person. Come shoot Elder Things in the face and go quietly mad in Australia.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Game: Hyakumonogatari [L5R, Recruiting]
System: L5R
Players: 4-6?
Description: A group of travellers moves from place to place and get involved in a series of supernatural mysteries. Not a lot of overall plot, but a series of vignettes. You'll meet a variety of yokai and hengeyokai, ghosts, monsters, spirits and demons while you persue whatever goal you have in your travels.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Game: I hunger for Adventure!
Description: Delve within a dungeon to hunt and cook delicious ingredients and find the legendary dish of Yasmar Nodrog!

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Game: Darklands: The Warped West
System: Dark Heresy 2nd Edition
Description: Deadlands run using Dark Heresy 2e! Because, lets face it, Deadlands was a terrible clusterfuck in all of it's systems, but the setting was fantastic.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Science Adventures Throughout The Century
System: Atomic Robo The Roleplaying Game (Fate Core)
Format: Discord + Roll 20, Microphone Required
Description: An anthology game that jumps around the Robo timeline. After each volume (adventure), we'll jump to a new journey. From Nazis to Carl Sagan, from Soviets to the Yonker's Devil, this game will be packed with pulp, adventure, and science!

Covok fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 6, 2017

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Game: [Marvel Heroic] Mutants for Hire
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplay
Description: You are a team of mutants who have decided to attempt to eschew the standard 'save humanity from idiotic threats' strategy of the various X Teams and have instead moved to New Jersey to open a detective agency inspired by New York's own Heroes for Hire.

Of course you're still mutants in a world that isn't known for kindness and understanding, and there's l without worrying also the population of maniacs in costumes with powers similar to yours without your sense of right and wrong. You'll have your hands full with more than just dealing with the Maggia and people with daughters who claimed to have been kidnapped but are still just partying it up in Atlantic City.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Game: [DW] Dungeon World Live: Doodles & Discords
Format: Discord, live voice
Description: Let's play the game you want to play. I'm ready to ride your enthusiasm about your favorite RPG genres and try to deliver those tones and motifs.

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 15, 2016

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Game: [Urban Shadows] Storms in Seattle
System: Urban Shadows
Players: 3-6
Description: Play a mover and shaker in a thriving supernatural city full of factional conflict!

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: Small town heroes - Big world problems
System: 13th Age
Players: 3-5
Description: When something goes wrong in a small village, The Emperor doesn't care. You have to sort your own problems. The local river has dried up to a trickle, and the mayor needs someone to go investigate in the hills.
Most people in Summer Vale never stray more than 5 miles from where they were born. It's time to see if you are like most people in Summer Vale.

And one day you'll save the world.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: The Road to Hell
System: Fantasy Flight Games Warhammer 40k: Black Crusade
Description: You are acolytes working for a radical Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Quickly go from radical, to excommunicatus, to fleeing the Imperium for your life.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Game: March of the Black Queen
System: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition
Description: Choose a side in a brutal civil war and politic your way to the top with 3-5 other players.
Also, I really like Ogre Battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Game: Like Casting Pearls Before Swine
System: Fellowship (PBTA)
Players: 6ish
Description: Your world is a not terra firma, but a series of rocky spheres and other interesting shapes held in place by a massive vine around a roving blue star. Long ago, one of these spheres blew up a chunk of the vine and went hurtling into the black. Now its back, angry, moving under its own power, and laying waste to your world.