Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Those would unironically be fun as hell to build and fly around and a great way to inevitably die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
There's a video of Rosberg being passed by Hulkenberg on the final corner - https://streamable.com/9rlq

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

keevo posted:

There's a video of Rosberg being passed by Hulkenberg on the final corner - https://streamable.com/9rlq

crappy Nico being passed by slightly less crap Nico.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R43mBWirio

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Alain Post posted:

The "upside down on fire car" thing is not a non-issue but I still think it isn't really as big as people claim,

so is debris flying to peoples heads

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

That will never stop being hilarious

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

keevo posted:

This will never not be amazing. What an idiot.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

quote:

HARYANTO NEEDS MORE MONEY TO STAY IN F1 SAYS MOM

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/06/04/haryanto-needs-more-money-to-stay-in-f1-says-mom/

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Sniff Petrol couldn't best that headline

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Speaking of which OT but lol. http://sniffpetrol.com/2016/06/02/paris-to-ban-cars-that-arent-dented/#.V1QJZ0eTbfY

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Iannone just Kfiat-ed someone important in MotoGP

Edit: MotoGP is awesome this year, Spaniards and all

Low Percent Lunge fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Jun 5, 2016

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

keevo posted:

Conspiracy: Rosberg signed that contract with Ferarri for next year and/or Merc ordered Nico to give Lewis the race. I dunno man, that was a poo poo show.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That or there was a fault with with his MGU. iirc his hasn't been changed yet and would have reached the end of it's predicted life at the end of Monaco.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Fantastic MotoGP race once again.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Great race but still too many Spaniards.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

learnincurve posted:

That or there was a fault with with his MGU. iirc his hasn't been changed yet and would have reached the end of it's predicted life at the end of Monaco.
Or, and bear with me on this, Rosberg is not a very good driver. A fraud, if you will.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

El Hefe posted:

Fantastic MotoGP race once again.

that race was amazing, incredible battle for the lead

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Two people have died at the Isle of Man TT already.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Welp, better ban the race i guess.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
They just need halo's is all

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

serious gaylord posted:

Two people have died at the Isle of Man TT already.

One in practice last week, and also that Moto2 guy. That's 4 in like 2 weeks

Oh well, bikers die I guess. No need to interfere with nature.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I mean what can you do? Put the riders in bird cages?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Guys.

quote:

Rumours have linked former Williams and Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado with the seat for the second half of the season

It's possibly happening :allears:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Oh my god can you imagine Pastor in an even slower car? One that's even more likely to get lapped by the leaders? Just imagine what he could do to Lewis Nico or Seb. Or all three at once.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Oh my god can you imagine Pastor in an even slower car? One that's even more likely to get lapped by the leaders? Just imagine what he could do to Lewis Nico or Seb. Or all three at once.

Don't stop, I'm almost there :flashfap:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Someone's going to crash an F1 car into a literal medieval castle and it's going to loving rule

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bets on who will do it? I want it to be Minimum Vercrappen but I know it'll be someone forgettable like Nasr.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'll bet Shitcrappen binning in in each session this weekend

FP1,2,3 Quali and the Race.

edit:
And I just watched the MotoGP race. I'm sold on watching this on a regular basis.

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jun 5, 2016

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Alright gently caress. I'll watch this moto GP race yall won't shut up about.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Norns posted:

Alright gently caress. I'll watch this moto GP race yall won't shut up about.

It's a great race

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It was legit the best race I've seen since I watched a little event called the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Aw shoot GP has put on better in the last two years. It had it's domination years as well where Lorenzo would take off at the front like Mercedes but the last few years have thrown up some solid racing. GP is putting out a better product than F1 on all accounts.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

someone should start a motogp thread

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Just got a text and pic from my brother, turns out he was sat a few seats away from the one and only Ross Brawn on a flight to Chicago. So jealous.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
K Mag binned it so many times at the redesigned swimming pool complex at Monaco he had to retire, because not only had he used up all his front wings, he had gone though Palmer's as well. My money is on him.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

wicka posted:

someone should start a motogp thread

Most of the people there are boring or casual fans and the ones who aren't all hang in the same IRC channel so it gets about 3 posts per week.

You all are a lot more fun.

edit: I just realized that I never stared a 2016 thread so the GP thread is still from last year. Whoops.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Yeah but the title is still something like "fuk spain" which is still relevant so why change it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

nsaP posted:

Most of the people there are boring or casual fans and the ones who aren't all hang in the same IRC channel so it gets about 3 posts per week.

You all are a lot more fun.

edit: I just realized that I never stared a 2016 thread so the GP thread is still from last year. Whoops.

well then start our own motogp thread here in SAS with all the terrible F1 posters

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Doesn't MotoGP purposely schedule itself opposite to F1? may as well keep it in here like F-e otherwise it won't stay active enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

1500quidporsche posted:

Doesn't MotoGP purposely schedule itself opposite to F1? may as well keep it in here like F-e otherwise it won't stay active enough.

Yeah I thought we could just talk about it between F1 races, it's usually less than a page anyway.

• Locked thread