Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005

Night Danger Moose posted:

:stare: more. More please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKkwhI0J6yI

Plenty of cool stuff in this video or you can skip 8:45 for a bit about the car. Also, I've gotten fatter since this video was shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Just bought this '70 Fiat 850 Spider tonight

Bloody Queef fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 29, 2016

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
God drat I love me a Fiat 850 anything.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So beautiful. I am jealous.

book
Nov 29, 2014

2010 with 30k miles. Came from a 2014 IS 350 F-sport. I do miss certain things from that car like the interior, seats, and the cool LFA-esque tach. That being said, I forget those things when I let loose the V8.

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
Hey Isf buddy! Love the color!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

book posted:

2010 with 30k miles. Came from a 2014 IS 350 F-sport. I do miss certain things from that car like the interior, seats, and the cool LFA-esque tach. That being said, I forget those things when I let loose the V8.

You've done a good thing.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bloody Queef posted:

Just bought this '70 Fiat 850 Spider tonight

That looks immaculate. Wow.

book
Nov 29, 2014

savesthedayrocks posted:

Hey Isf buddy! Love the color!

Thanks! As much as I like USB, I sometimes wish I picked SGM. Have you changed suspension at all? The ride can be pretty rough driving over lovely roads or bumps.

savesthedayrocks
Mar 18, 2004
I'll trade you :)

Nothing yet on the suspension front. I've toyed with a '11 and newer setup with swift springs, tein coils, and BC coils but I've never committed to anything.

Ride is still better than my lowered Jetta Sportwagen so I'm not in a huge rush.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

book posted:

Just be on the lookout for all that pussy shrapnel.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Funny thing, looking at that picture while Flux is active on my laptop turns the blue to a lovely purple colour.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

88h88 posted:

That looks immaculate. Wow.

I'm in love with it. Wife found one on turo and rented it for my birthday week and ever since then, I've been on the lookout for one.

This is a survivor with mostly original paint, but a redone interior. A few dings keep it from being concourse condition, but I'd prefer that because I bought it to drive (and maybe autox if I can summon the balls)

Is there a classic car thread? It's my first classic and first car purely for pleasure.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The big blue turd is back together and running stronger than ever. Only 3 more codes to fix, new windshield, new shocks and new seats and I'll own a nice vehicle again. :toot:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Elmnt80 posted:

The big blue turd is back together and running stronger than ever. Only 3 more codes to fix, new windshield, new shocks and new seats and I'll own a nice vehicle again. :toot:

Selling it, huh?

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Eh, probably not unless someone wants to give me close to KBB on it or a dealership happens to get something I want and is willing to come close on a trade in. Until then, its nice having a truck for doing truck stuff and I just want it to be a nice place to sit in after neglecting it for so long.

Tamir Lenk
Nov 25, 2009

Bloody Queef posted:

I'm in love with it. Wife found one on turo and rented it for my birthday week and ever since then, I've been on the lookout for one.

This is a survivor with mostly original paint, but a redone interior. A few dings keep it from being concourse condition, but I'd prefer that because I bought it to drive (and maybe autox if I can summon the balls)

Is there a classic car thread? It's my first classic and first car purely for pleasure.

Hifive classic car buddy!

That Fiat is delicious

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

My big lovely bricknose on one of my favorite supermoto roads.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Currently undrivable with power steering broken but posting cause :rip: the snake

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Currently undrivable with power steering broken but posting cause :rip: the snake

RIP rnickeymouse's YouTube revenue.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Power steering broken on an E30? Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

RIP in peace E30; you died doing what you love.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Is "The California Highway Patron" a kind of tequila, or is it some guy who funds all of your roadwork or something?         :v:       

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Currently undrivable with power steering broken but posting cause :rip:

What? I drove my E30 without power steering for drat near 7 years before selling it

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Loop the lines or toss on a block off plate, E30's don't need power steering.

Penskecat
Aug 26, 2005
[quote="365 Nog Hogger" post="460567368"]

Time to hit the weight room?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Not shown (only because I forgot to take a picture): it on the ramp truck a couple weeks later after the water pump took a poo poo on a road trip, TAXED

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

thechalkoutline posted:

Not shown (only because I forgot to take a picture): it on the ramp truck a couple weeks later after the water pump took a poo poo on a road trip, TAXED

This and the ims means I would never ever buy these unless it's from Carmax with a warranty

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

coolskillrex remix posted:

This and the ims means I would never ever buy these unless it's from Carmax with a warranty

Fortunately that is exactly what I did

Outside of the real early years the failure rate is statistically lower than people make it seem but catastrophic failures tend to do that I guess

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Undribvable because I don't want to ruin the pump without fluid??? But if you guys don't think I'm going to be ruining anything driving around with the lines dry, time to party?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Undribvable because I don't want to ruin the pump without fluid??? But if you guys don't think I'm going to be ruining anything driving around with the lines dry, time to party?

Just pop the power steering belt off so you don't ruin the pump

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

two_beer_bishes posted:

Just pop the power steering belt off so you don't ruin the pump

Too much steering input is no longer a problem. :haw:

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

raseri
Jul 18, 2005
www.200sx.nu
Finally got my Integra Type R back on the road with a new engine, now it's time to hit the track! :)

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
^^All blue vehicles are da best.

Got Florida essential window tint, 25/15 front/rear, just in time for a fuckton of rain to drop down on us. Thank god for garages.

New v old, the ole 2012 just doesn't quiiite stack up:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

ABC

A: Always
B: Be
C: Corvetting

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

After a friend's dad unexpectedly died, she asked me if I would be interested in part of his car collection since she knows how much I love Honda. I obliged, and today I picked this up. 1997 Prelude Type SH, 92k original miles and one owner from new. Completely stock. Never driven in the snow, but came with a set of Blizzaks mounted on steelies because he was an OCD over-preparer. Not a scratch on the thing, and no blemishes on the interior. The only issue at all is the left headlight is cloudy from being parked in the garage where light only came in through one window. She and her mom don't like driving it because they are both 5' tall and can't see over the hood and rear wing. I was hoping to have my Civic hatch sold before buying something else but oh well. It was an amazing price for a time capsule car of the nostalgic era of the late 90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Hot indeed.