Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
My favorite part of the whole exchange was

quote:

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PICK CALL DUE TO SOME SECURITY REASON,AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT YOU MONEY DUE TO SOME SECURITY REASON

Yeah, I dunno, some fuckin security reason.

Yes I definitely work for the fed why do you ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Samfucius posted:

I wasn't sure if I should put this here, or in the Schadenfreude thread, but someone tried to scam me by setting up a profile as someone I already knew (hence why the fb chat messages are edited, they used this person's real name and photo). I caught on pretty much instantly, and I strung them on for quite a while. They even had a second person in on it via text. I'm gonna post the first image here, and then the album link:

Rest of album:
http://imgur.com/a/m92la

I tried to edit out all the personal info, let me know if I miss something. There's no such person as Lauren, btw. I don't care about my google plus image, it's super old and I never use Google plus any more. I left the scammer's number in on purpose. Oh, and facebook deleted their messages shortly after I outed them, so I had to write them back in.

Love it.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
U want cash or check??

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know what was going on in France but apparently people are protesting something and there's a woman being mildly annoying and not building a shrine to police officers and so she must be PUT IN HER PLACE. Naturally, I found this on imgur.

https://imgur.com/gallery/il3lSpT?third_party=1

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

I don't know what was going on in France but apparently people are protesting something and there's a woman being mildly annoying and not building a shrine to police officers and so she must be PUT IN HER PLACE. Naturally, I found this on imgur.

It popped on her eye?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
please tag police brutality :nms:

that's horrible

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I can't even imagine the reaction of an American cop if someone were bopping thier helet with a balloon.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
Actually that has the real source apparently, handy!

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

Man, I didn't know Obelix joined the CRS :(

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TKIY posted:

It popped on her eye?

Yeah either it did, or it was close enough to hurt. Which, considering it's your eyes, is anything from blinking wrong to absolutely nothing.

Just as a heads up to anyone who might be made a bit squeamish about clicking the link now, we're talking about a balloon dildo.

Crust First posted:

Actually that has the real source apparently, handy!

Note the rage at 'professional victims' and how their blood boils at the thought at someone not respecting the police.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Holy poo poo I wish that was the worst the cops would do here, you'd probably get beaten to near death for that in the states.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Tardcore posted:

Holy poo poo I wish that was the worst the cops would do here, you'd probably get beaten to near death for that in the states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEpXxXnfXw

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Here have some trolls on Youtube:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Samfucius posted:

I wasn't sure if I should put this here, or in the Schadenfreude thread

Beautiful. Also you left in one unedited mention of your friend J____, but its a pretty common name

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Christmas Present posted:

Beautiful. Also you left in one unedited mention of your friend J____, but its a pretty common name

Where the hell do you live I've never met anyone named J____.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Junderscore is pretty common, dude

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Are YouTube comments anything but trolling at this point?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Where the hell do you live I've never met anyone named J____.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Are we allowed to have court statements that are published to twitter count?

https://twitter.com/mldauber/status/739320585222660096

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait, Brock is an actual name that real people have?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Fathis Munk posted:

Wait, Brock is an actual name that real people have?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuu1tfPTTTc

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Haha that statement. "he could go to campuses to educate about the dangers of alcohol and promiscuity."

"Stay stone sober and dress modestly or bros named 'Brock' will rape you. Haha j/k we'll rape you anyway."

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ugh, this case makes me physically ill, too. I had to try to explain what poo poo it was to Republican dad (he asked why I was so upset.)

"He was such a good boy" doesn't absolve his loving crimes.

"But what about the poor rapist!"

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"He's such a good boy"

Not if he rapes people!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Ularg posted:

"He's such a good boy"

Not if he rapes people!

EXCEPT that the state is single-handedly responsible for providing free contraception (slut-training 101 since high school), "education" (which really means man-hating propaganda), secularist brainwashing (which means the erosion and ridicule of traditional values and roles), abortion (you go girl, keep making bad choices with no consequences at all), and on top of all that, it subsidizes single mothers, trivializes husbands, subverts power from husbands with oppressive laws, and is involved in the money transfer theft (taxation) of resources from men to women.

Without the state, we simply would not have single mothers, because most of them would starve to death along with their bastard spawn. Without the state, men who get married and have families could enjoy ACTUALLY BEING A HUSBAND and being a respected leader of his family without the threat of divorce rape.

The state is the #1 enabler of the depravity of women today because it gives them all the tools to commodify men and "empower" women to make terrible life choices with little to none far-reaching consequences.

Giving women the vote allowed them to take control of the state and beat men on the head with it. That's the true face of equality folks. "Give me more power because I'm oppressed" but you bet that when the shoe is on the other side they won't give it up because their true aim was not "equality", it was female superiority and a massive expansion of gynocentrism from the start.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Christ. Where did you even find someone like that?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Your post history is going to be the worst time capsule in existence, LoB.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm incredibly grateful to not be that angry and ignorant. Thanks for making me feel better about myself, LoB.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

Ugh, this case makes me physically ill, too. I had to try to explain what poo poo it was to Republican dad (he asked why I was so upset.)

"He was such a good boy" doesn't absolve his loving crimes.

"But what about the poor rapist!"

Ularg posted:

"He's such a good boy"

Not if he rapes people!

Oh my god, are we still talking about Dennis Hastert?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I should feel bad for not knowing who that was, and then when looking him up his wikipedia has the "Criminal prosecution and sexual abuse" section buried near the bottom.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Here have some trolls on Youtube:

Wait, how much does Panzar Dragoon Saga go for now?

And drat, dragon force going for 150+? These things would have been a way better thing to hold onto than my sports cards from the 90s.

take me you ANIMAL has a new favorite as of 03:48 on Jun 6, 2016

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

BumikiIsFreaky posted:

Wait, how much does Panzar Dragoon Saga go for now?

Like 600 AUD.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

kirbysuperstar posted:

Like 600 AUD.

Wish I hadn't sold that poo poo 10 years ago. It's a fun game too.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

This sounds like a good idea, gives sealife more places to go and divers more things to look at.

:siren: :toughguy: :siren: FUN POLICE NO FUN ALLOWED

Uh hello haven't you heard of a thing called OPINIONS :smug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Her opinion sucks balls.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Nuh uh, you're not allowed to say that because of the first amendment!!!! :byodame:

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Ularg posted:

Your post history is going to be the worst time capsule in existence, LoB.

Many of the sites LoB pulls from won't be preserved by the Library of Congress.

Speaking of, shouldn't Lowtax ban the US government for account sharing?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Lottery of Babylon posted:

EXCEPT that the state is single-handedly responsible for providing free contraception, abortion (you go girl, keep making bad choices with no consequences at all)
*snip*
Without the state, we simply would not have single mothers, because most of them would starve to death along with their bastard spawn.

These opinions, to me, seem to contradict each other.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

A real Facebook man posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Picnic Princess posted:

Her opinion sucks balls.

tbf it's a great rubbish idea, since the whole point is to make rubbish good for the planet