Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Homework Explainer posted:

please remove my tower. thank you.

Mediocre.

You know what they say, be careful what you wish for . . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
What kind of low energy poster would want to give up their glorious tower? Sad.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

i'd like to keep it on the inside if it's all the same to everyone

Yeah, that's what we thought. We don't like that. You see, we like our Trump toxxers to have towers. That way we can spot 'em just like that. But you take off that tower, ain't no one ever gonna know you were a Trump toxxer. And that don't sit well with us. So, Boosted's gonna give you a little something you can't take off.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

posting in this thread gets you a tower, as decreed by Boosted_C5

Do the towers remain forever if Trump wins? Or is this just an election cycle thing?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Bloody Queef posted:

Do the towers remain forever if Trump wins? Or is this just an election cycle thing?

forever. when trump wins: as a symbol of our triumph, seal of our godliness. if in fact it were possible for him to lose, which it's not, as a symbol of our faith.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

please remove my tower. thank you.

This guy's tower just got ten feet higher

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

tazjin posted:

Hillary Clinton is running Trump campaign ads on her website and I don't know what to make of this anymore?!

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-could-be-your-next-commander-chief-heres-how-he-wants-keep-america-safe/

I'm confused which items on this list uniquely applies to Trump and not to Hillary as well?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm happy to report that I played the Battlestar Galactica boardgame, and my efforts as Space Trump led to saving humanity from cylons and other low energy losers.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
All shall wear the hat / tower

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Boosted_C5 posted:

Mediocre.

lmao

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Bloody Queef posted:

If When the Great Orange One is elected God-Emperor, we will all take the Elevator to the highest floor of the Tower to reside in the Big Presidential Suite In The Sky for all Eternity so sayeth the Trump.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
There needs to be a cutoff for the towers because as victory becomes more and more assured, the huddled, unwashed masses will try to get in.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Boosted_C5 posted:

Mediocre.

A just punishment.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
epic

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

drat

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I hosed ann coulter in the rear end, hard

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Luckily it's okay to objectify some women, so long as they don't share your beliefs.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

I spit on my skeezer-pleaser and, prying her rear end cheeks apart like a hot dinner roll, drove it home, into the biggest browneye I had ever seen. She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really leaning into it.
‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of Chomsky!’
:captainpop:

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

So the alpha male is dragging Ann Coulter by her hair to make her his concubine? Sounds plausible.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
I'd like to keep my tower forever, if that's okay

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

texasmed posted:

I'd like to keep my tower forever, if that's okay

I love my tower

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/4c9c850385c84b12ad5b85fda49743f9/after-weekend-wins-clinton-cusp-democratic-nomination

Remember everyone, inside every beta is an alpha just waiting to bloom.

Welcome our sad, defeated bernouts with open arms. We will show them the way, the truth, and the light.

And together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Boosted, I think you're the least insane IK, at least in terms of how you act in this forum.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
the only good cnn interview ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0uZ99YiEc

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I respect and appreciate my gigantic tower, and all the works it may yet wreak

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Time.com made something actually useful. Whenever I'm feeling low energy, I just fire this up and Trump gives me that extra bit of motivation.

http://time.com/3966291/donald-trump-insult-generator/

Trump!

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Jack of Hearts posted:

So the alpha male is dragging Ann Coulter by her hair to make her his concubine? Sounds plausible.

Hahaha I toxxed last night while drunk for Donald Trump. But I got a tower out of it! Plus, this is gonna be the best thread to post in the night of the election, so I think I got my $10 worth. Thanks, Boosted.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Jack of Hearts posted:

Hahaha I toxxed last night while drunk for Donald Trump. But I got a tower out of it! Plus, this is gonna be the best thread to post in the night of the election, so I think I got my $10 worth. Thanks, Boosted.

hahaha YES. Welcome brother! Win or lose we are going to have a very good time.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

hahaha YES. Welcome brother! Win or lose we are going to have a very good time.

Thank you, brother. Let us Make America Great Again, either by introducing universal heathcare, or kicking out all immigrants, or possibly making anime real.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jack of Hearts posted:

Thank you, brother. Let us Make America Great Again, either by introducing universal heathcare, or kicking out all immigrants, or possibly making anime real.

all of the above imo

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Mayor Dave posted:

all of the above imo

Do you think he'll make Cowboy Bebop and/or some of the tentacle stuff real? I'm hoping for the former but will accept the latter.

e: Think of all the Firefly fans who would accept CB as a second choice so long as Trump makes anime real.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Trump will win in November. I am not even worried. You just know he is sitting on all kinds of Clinton baggage.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Our glorious leader has won New Jersey, New Mexico, and South Dakota so far. Onward to California & Montana, comrades!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

:owned:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Donald is looking really bad out there.

Jusayin'

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

The Kingfish posted:

The Donald is looking really bad out there.

Jusayin'

Bad and good aren't concepts the God Emperor is familiar with. Only divinity.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MYvdDNNgYQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Get that teleprompter out of here. Get it out! :sad: