Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nvm

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
im mastirbatinf

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
pretend I empty quoted every post by volume

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
King James was no homo. But if you want to find some homos that helped translate the Bible, look no further than the translating committee of the New International Version (NIV). Can you imagine... homosexuals involved with translating the Word of God? Is it any wonder why the word "sodomite" has been completely stricken from the NIV? And go figure, the NIV is by far the most popular Bible in America today amongst pastors and Christian laymen. Sad.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
First God creates us to be what He says is wrong. That makes us mad. But then He makes it so we’re totally dependent on Him to sustain our existence, thus we can’t ever get away from Him. That makes us more mad. Then God is infinitely stronger than we are, and He says that if we don’t submit to Him, He’ll chuck us into Hell and torture us forever. That makes us furious—but it also scares us. Being scared of God’s immense power is called reverence, and reverence is a good thing. It is our fear of God that finally motivates us to submit to Him even when we hate what He’s saying.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The changes over the last 10 years tell me it is possible. We have let ourselves get to where we are because we never thought it would happen here. While we had our back turned the devil slid right in and got the ball a rolling. Straight down hill right at us... I live in a small town in the SE corner of Kansas, and yet I have been having a reaccuring dream that 3 men come into my church with guns to kill us for our faith.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Does God use the so called "atheists" to make Christianity look superior? 
All things end up serving God, whether they intend to or not. 

The so called "atheists" on R&S make themselves look very childish in both their questions and responses, thereby discrediting the same thing they intend to defend or believe, and making Christianity look better by default. 

Is this God's ironic symmetry at work?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dear Margo: Our daughter started college a year ago, and we’ve noticed during her visits home that she’s not the sweet, innocent girl we sent away for higher learning. We raised her with strong Christian beliefs, but lately she’s saying that she’s joined an atheist club on campus and is questioning everything we taught her. Now my husband refuses to let her in the house and is threatening to turn her in to the FBI. I’ve tried to cure our daughter and reconcile with her, but nothing seems to work. I’ve prayed over her at night while she sleeps, enlisted friends in a phone prayer tree and even spoken to my priest about the possibility of an exorcism. I’m at my wits’ end. How can I recover my daughter and keep her from hell? — God-fearing

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
God ordained the torture of Christ for our benefit. So that one day we may be so lucky as to see the kingdom of heaven. The torture of Christ on the cross came for a greater benefit. It saved all who profess faith in him. 

Torture, if used to benefit the greater good and save American lives, isn't morally wrong. However, it should only be reserved for when it is known that a terrorist has information that would save American lives. We have to be very careful with the people we decide to waterboard, and so far the government has done it's job.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
you are a punkass little kid who knows nothing about life......you daily life is served by mocking God and saying obama is not a muslim when you know he is....in fact.....100 percent of the worlds? inhabitants know this...........happy ramadan my rear end....obama is muslim and his entire plan stems from mohamed....God is going to shake the unbelievers in this nation in a way such as you have never seen.......and you will be one of the first....God knows how to bring you to your knees......or just get rid of your worthless soul like he did to John Lennon and others......keep on mocking God you little rear end in a top hat and see what kind of turn your life takes.......Politics shape everyones future.......be aware of who you are serving.......keep on serving obama....then your life wont be worth a brass farthing.......If God leaves you.....you are hosed..... 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I do not believe in going to movie theaters! In my own opinion, I think it is dangerous! Think about, you are in a dark room where anyone can grab you and do horrible things to you. 

Also, the commercials that advertise movies that are soon to be let out are full of sin. No Christian who lives for the LORD has any business going there!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No, I would not vote for an atheist. It is sin as God requires, just men who will rule in the fear of God to sit in the seats of Justice.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
if they took God out of the pledge it would be a huge disrespect to our founding fathers who were God fearing men

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
“God’s laws require that we prosecute homosexuals who are caught in the act of homosexuality or the act of sodomy on the basis of two or three witnesses. If Christians would do that, if Christian pastors would do that then we would be able to hopefully press back the line upon those who are impressing their rights upon Christians who really need that religious freedom.” 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why doesn't everyone just believe the freakin' bible? I mean come on people!!! Doesn't Jesus know better than you what to do with your own private parts?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I guess this is why people get caught up in Atheism. Since Atheism being completely derived from a fantasy worldview, then it makes it very hard to know what is actually true and what isn't.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The person who believes that there are no consequences to sin is like a man who thinks he can fly, and jumps a 150 story building to prove it. 
As he nears the ground he yells "See, I'm flying!"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Do you believe Stephen Hawking is physically challenged due to his rebellion and anger towards God? 

Don't you agree that if he prayed to God and accepted Jesus Christ into his heart then that would cure his retardness. 

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

King James was no homo. But if you want to find some homos that helped translate the Bible, look no further than the translating committee of the New International Version (NIV). Can you imagine... homosexuals involved with translating the Word of God? Is it any wonder why the word "sodomite" has been completely stricken from the NIV? And go figure, the NIV is by far the most popular Bible in America today amongst pastors and Christian laymen. Sad.

lol this is great, why no use self referential insult? Those Sodomites from Sodom and their Sodomy! Making it clearer it's about gay buttsex is obviously an apology...

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
Heavens to Murgatroyd

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The secular world laughs at intelligent design while calling macro evolution "Science" even though M.E. is based TOTALLY on pure luck and happenstance. Can you HONESTLY believe the lymph system designed itself simply by pure luck? That type thinking will punch your ticket straight to hell people! 

While you listen to macro evolutionists like Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking mock God remember this fact: Even though macro evolutionists believe hearts, veins, and pain magically designed themselves and appeared out of nowhere, these same people would never believe a pop bottle cap could do the same.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Evolutionism or Darwinism is not a science, it is a religion. It is the religion of those that hate God and are incapable of seeing that they will have to give account for their actions one day. The average scientist starts from the perspective that there is no God, so all of their hypotheses start from the perspective that their is no God and therefore they create elaborate "theories" as to the origins of existence that fly in the face of the natural evidence of a creator. The fact is God was such a genius that he allowed creation to be vague enough for these people to have enough rope to hang themselves for the most part because theirs is not a science problem, it is a pride problem.?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
drat god sure sounds like a slippery sunvabitch. meta as gently caress

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This selfishnness: "who I am".."God loves me just the way I am.." "I can never change what I am deep down inside"... These are called "vile affections". Too bad someone hasn't taken to task these statements for what they are! It is hard for me to swallow some the statements of these blameshifting individuals, blaming God for such perverse attractions. This is all satanic dribble. I hope and pray "christian" will stop catering to these lie. Sometimes I wonder about WND if they are just pushing this stuff for $$$.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Once you make up your mind to go to Jesus for your freedom the ever scheming enemy makes frantic last ditch efforts in a diabolic attempt to discourage you. Here are the top five things you should expect:  

#1: Expect your condition to get worse. By making your condition to deteriorate or seem to be taking a downward spiral the enemy is trying to force you to walk by sight not by faith. Once that happens you throw your hands up in the air in exasperation and say, “It’s no use, I am done!”  

#2: Expect to be laughed at. It’s the nature of the enemy to laugh to scorn. Sanballat and Tobiah laughed off Nehemiah’s valiant building efforts. On the cross our Lord was also scolded by people. Close friends, family, workmates or even church mates (how tragic!) will make you the target of their jokes just because you think the root of your problem is demonic and you want to seek help.  

#3: Expect the meeting or minister to be attacked. You may hear that the venue has been changed suddenly or that the meeting has been postponed or has been cancelled all together. You might hear funny stories or allegations about the deliverance minister in question. The minister may be struck down by a mysterious ailment and thus fail to make it for the meeting.  

#4: Expect to be attacked yourself. A freak accident may happen to you or someone close to you so that you are grounded and fail to go for that decisive deliverance meeting. Your finances may suddenly dry up forcing you to cancel that long awaited trip that should deliver your freedom. 

#5: Expect a big deliverance scandal to break out. A negative deliverance story may be all over the media thrusting into your heart like a sharp dagger. A person who was allegedly abused during ministry may go public or a minister who makes people pay big bucks for ministry may be exposed. A video capturing a brutal deliverance may be released on the internet.  

Don’t fall for any of these desperate efforts by the enemy to distract you from your goal of freedom. See through all the lies and press in for your miracle. 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jackson-Lee states "hate crimes" are so much worse than ordinary crimes because of their impact." 

What an idiotic statement. 

As for being charged with a "hate crime" for standing up for the Word of God, yes, it's coming. 

We'll be seeing atheists bring phony cases {"Judge, that Christian caused me emotional distress by telling me I need Jesus ...."} before the courts just to see how far they can get with this legislation.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kent Hovind... Have any of you heard of him? He has many teachings on creation verse everything else. He talks all that science stuff. I cant remember his website but hes got the best teaching I've heard on anything like that.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I have sat and watched cats and dogs when we were in fellowship and it is very obvious they were watching 'something'. It was also obvious that the Lord's Presence was there, so I do not doubt there were angels flying about. There were no bugs or anything of the sort for them to have intense curiosity over, and where they were staring was obviously a blank wall. I saw nothing, but I did 'perceive' the Lord's Presence. Maranatha!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Sinners have no place in the Church or in its educational establishments. Sometimes the love of Christ demands we show people to the street. This is a spiritual work of mercy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
God is Jesus,Jesus is God-If buddha was someone special he would have mentioned the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

He fails and is a false prophet thats going to lead loads of ignorant souls with him to hell. 

Can you imagine getting rid of an evil spirit(demon) in the name of buddha? 
Healing a sick person in the name of buddha? 
Doing spiritual warfare in buddha's name? 

Nope.... it just won't happen!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
 I know a number of evolutionary scientists, both non-Christian and Christian, and talking with them they all say that whilst there is some evidence, none of it comes anywhere close to being definitive.  They tend to use the legal term - circumstantial - to describe it.  As for the idea of 'evolution in general' as opposed to 'evolution in particular', there is plenty of evidence for microevolution, but very little concrete evidence for macroevolution.  Most of the latter is conjecture, and sometimes contradictory.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Young Earth Creationist Ken Ham is speaking out against the upcoming "Reason Rally" at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., which is being advertised as "the world's largest atheist party," by stating that atheists will be worshiping man in their "anti-God religion." 

Ham wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday that the upcoming secular gathering "is really a worship service — they worship man — worshipping the god of self. They exalt reason and have a blind faith that the universe and life arose by natural processes." 

Much like he has said in the past, Ham warned that atheism is a an anti-God religion, which "exalts fallible human reason." 

The Creation Museum and Ark Encounter president took aim at famous atheist author Lawrence Krauss, who will be speaking at the rally, and once said: "Forget Jesus ... the stars died so you can be here."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WE EVOLVED AND NO EVIDENCE OF ANY EVOLVEMENT STILL HAPPENING SINCE IT WAS SUGGESTED WE EVOLVED. Man has always been man and always will be. So evidence for creation is the lack of any evidence of us coming from anywhere to evolve. Nothing evolves nothing new created and so we are still here and we are what we are as God created us. As for evolving... things would still be evolving and coming into existence but nothing ever does. 

Made up, you see. 

Without being created we could not exist. FACT. 

Double negative cannot apply to God. Man made and has absolutely nothing to do with us and creation. 
Not accepting something is not the same as not having... You choose not to believe and that is the reality,

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You are not American but a parasite in USA. True Americans are those who understand the 

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't need science, I have Jesus in me that tells me it is true but, saying that, science /mathematics say that it is impossible that Jesus wasn't who he said he was based on the prophecies fulfilled. You have to look it up but it is something like if Jesus only fulfill 8 or 9 prophecies, and he has fulfilled hundreds, the probability that he is God, is 16 to the power of 10 
or 160,000,000,000 : 1 ...or.... 160 trillion that he is : to one he isn't!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Take nine marbles in your hand and pretent that they are the planets earth mars jupiter etc. throw them in the air and watch where they land or throw them on the ground. As you can see the marbles have no arrangement and maybe even hit one another. But the planets revolve around the sun and do not collide with each other and keeps on staying in there right and pattern and the sun gives the correct gravitation pull on each planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT CONCEPT ALONE IS MATHAMATICS!!!!!!!!! that means that it was design to run that way!!!!!!!!! That means a creator. Which to me =GOD The most supreme tech out being just to make that work and that is only one thing out of infinity that GOD can do. What do you think?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If I were President, I would command (by executive order) the military to shut down every abortion clinic in America, and every so-called "doctor" who performed abortions would be given a kangaroo trial and promptly executed. When I say executed, I mean they should be hanged in the streets, so as to serve as an example to others. May God have mercy on their souls.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This topic is important because the entire school system, even Christian school, is wrong to teach heliocentricism. They started teaching it to undermine God's authority. That's what I have a problem with.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Evolution is running ramped in America. It is forcing God out of the nation as a whole. God is no longer wanted in the states and that is why we are having the troubles and problems we have. God's hand of protection is lifted off the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It also sounds as though Lucifer was created as an organic organ. A living musical instrument. The tabrets and pipes were IN him. 

When he fell, perhaps his musical ability was disfigured and hindered, and that is why we have rock and roll and heavy metal and rap music, because it is the sounds that the devil produces from his corrupted body.

• Locked thread