Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yeah. galo sengan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Hey remember how that one furry got super loving mad that he won a contest to get his OC in the webcomic and it ended up with him getting clowned by Videl?

Good times

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Testekill posted:

Hey remember how that one furry got super loving mad that he won a contest to get his OC in the webcomic and it ended up with him getting clowned by Videl?

Good times

I don't but I'm very interested in this story

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Testekill posted:

Good times

1)That's hilarious

2)No shame in losing to Satan's daughter.:colbert:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I feel like I've heard that story 12 billion times now but still

Shinjobi posted:

That's hilarious

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

I don't even care that he was a furry, anyone making an OC deserves to get owned that hard.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
raise your hand if you never made an OC

yes playing xenoverse counts

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Blockhouse posted:

My OC deserves to get owned that hard.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
fair

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
My Xenoverse character killed Demigra so gently caress you all

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
My OC gets laughed at by Yamcha for dying too pathetically.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

Mordaedil posted:

My OC gets laughed at by Yamcha for dying too pathetically.

Just grind some more filler eps

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

This is a clever way to get all the losers to put their hands up

signed, Mashedspud, Goku's grunkle.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

my xenoverse char was Saitama and therefore not an OC.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Kild posted:

my xenoverse char was Saitama and therefore not an OC.

Using other people's creation is incredibly lame though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My character was "Krln," a taller Krillin who was infinitely more successful at everything he did.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I don't but I'm very interested in this story

I'm fuzzy on some of the finer points of the tale, but since nobody is indulging you, I'll give it my best. You might remember in DBM several months ago that a small team of Majin-marked thugs broke into Videl's room and tried to abduct her. They looked like your standard anime fare ranging from of pointy haired youths with chips on their shoulder to a furry or two. Videl kicked all their collective asses at the same time and ran back to tell Gohan what happened. As it turns out, those characters were the results of a fan contest to get your OC drawn into the comic, and everyone involved pooped their Pampers because their special little snowflake was a SSJ6-demon-ferret-god-hybrid who would NEVER EVER lose to the likes of Videl! They'd all trained with the God of Ultimate Destruction's trainer's trainer's trainer and could bench press entire universes with their eyelashes. How dare they use their characters in such a way?! The blowups were pretty hysterical if someone has the link.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

actually you'll find thats not true

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

New Leaf posted:

I'm fuzzy on some of the finer points of the tale, but since nobody is indulging you, I'll give it my best. You might remember in DBM several months ago that a small team of Majin-marked thugs broke into Videl's room and tried to abduct her. They looked like your standard anime fare ranging from of pointy haired youths with chips on their shoulder to a furry or two. Videl kicked all their collective asses at the same time and ran back to tell Gohan what happened. As it turns out, those characters were the results of a fan contest to get your OC drawn into the comic, and everyone involved pooped their Pampers because their special little snowflake was a SSJ6-demon-ferret-god-hybrid who would NEVER EVER lose to the likes of Videl! They'd all trained with the God of Ultimate Destruction's trainer's trainer's trainer and could bench press entire universes with their eyelashes. How dare they use their characters in such a way?! The blowups were pretty hysterical if someone has the link.

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-1116.html#h_read

Ask and ye shall receive

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Kild posted:

actually you'll find thats not true

At a buffet, do you also just go over to the table the rough bread and jam, because it is the safe choice?

Did I say I was a cool guy?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

At a buffet, do you also just go over to the table the rough bread and jam, because it is the safe choice?

what

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

i am friends with goku and trunks and i helped save the universe

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Between Xenoverse and Parallels, I think I've created more DBZ OCs in the past year than I ever did as a kid, holy moly.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

I'm saying given the possibility of nearly limitless choice, you go for the poopy simple choice.

And that is entirely within your right.

But gosh man, don't be afraid of the unknown so much.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

I'm saying given the possibility of nearly limitless choice, you go for the poopy simple choice.

And that is entirely within your right.

But gosh man, don't be afraid of the unknown so much.

:yikes:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Oh god, I forgot the furry one was a Pokemon/Mage...

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Its hair is coming directly out of its ears.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Man, the DBM writers are annoyingly in love with these exo-suit guys that have all the personality of dishwater. I get they are their original creations, but they all suck. The fights with them were okay distractions, but who needed to see their alt universe selves be destroyed?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Everything I wanted and more. :allears:

LSSJG Kor Saiyajinkami posted:

Okay I think now I'm kinda glad that I didn't win the contest to have my OC in the comic because I would've been pissed to have him both under Majin control and to have him lose to Videl seeing as my character is to put it bluntly is an extremely powerful genetically engineered Saiyan that is kinda like Cell and far outclasses Beerus-sama. Yeah I know he's a Mary Sue, but I made him that way on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I don't just go around rekking everyone I come across with him. He has a nemesis that is well himself from a Shattered Glass Universe and the mechanics of my RP make it to where he gets nerfed to be somewhere in the same power Tier as the strongest warrior in whatever Universe he is within.

The interesting thing about him is that he was trained by Whis and Beerus from a Universe where they make their counterparts from DragonBall Super look like Hercule Satan when compared to Goku. The thing is that he actually trained under the strongest Beerus and Whis of all of the Beerus's and Whis's in the entire DB SubMultiverse. Anyways enough bragging about my ridiculously OP RP character, if any of you are text-based RPers and wish to participate in my RP you can contact find it here: My TSSA Multiverse Crossover RP

My username on that site is Kor Saiyajinkami if you decide you might want to join and want to contact me on the site where my RP is.

@Punished "Venom" Snake (the post below this post; had to do it this way since DBM was preventing me from posting to avoid "flooding)
>That really doesn't sound fun to RP at all.

Trust me tho it is. Like I said he's nerfed down to whatever level of power that the Universe he occupies contains for their strongest tier of power. It's not just him; it's anyone who has an OP character that surpasses the highest power tier for the Universe the RP is within. Tho since having everyone in the same power tier as him nerfed down to that level might make the RP boring when we get to final battle for the first arc, I've actually been thinking I might change that mechanic to where it's to where the combination of power between all the good guys and bad guys must be about equal after the game mechanics nerf them down for a certain Universe or something along those lines. And before you discount it for not being a great RP, you should check it out. We have a very interesting variety of characters and the story is pretty interesting so far. Not to mention technically most of the characters in it are in the same tier of power that he is so it's not like he's insanely OP in comparison to the other RPers' characters. Currently it's taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe about 10 years after the end of the manga/anime.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jun 6, 2016

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Meanwhile, back on Super:

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/ posted:

ドラゴンボール超(スーパー)
17年後の未来を襲う最大の危機!「今日こそお前の息の根を止めてやる、サイヤ人よ」殺戮を繰り返しトランクスを追い詰める新たな敵はなんと悟空の姿をしていた!

Translation:

The greatest crisis that fell upon 17 years into the future! The new enemy that repeatedly slaughtered [people] and cornered Trunks saying "Today's the day I'll end your life, Saiyajin!" looks just like Goku!

:goku:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Covok posted:

Man, the DBM writers are annoyingly in love with these exo-suit guys that have all the personality of dishwater. I get they are their original creations, but they all suck. The fights with them were okay distractions, but who needed to see their alt universe selves be destroyed?

Their whole gimmick of having non-ki energy blasts that went through the stadium's shields was pretty good but yeah they are really overstaying their welcome now. Less machinemans, more punchmans.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Everything I wanted and more. :allears:

What is a SubMultiverse and do I really want to know?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

What is a SubMultiverse and do I really want to know?

I think he's just saying every multiverse below the one that he made up.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

New Leaf posted:

I think he's just saying every multiverse below the one that he made up.

It's code for 'Why isnt my total mary sue who was added as token fan appreciation not completely derailing an established story and making it all about them'

Good thing that the DBM special is ending soon and we wont have to deal with EDGY GOKU anymore.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

It's code for 'Why isnt my total mary sue who was added as token fan appreciation not completely derailing an established story and making it all about them'

Good thing that the DBM special is ending soon and we wont have to deal with EDGY GOKU anymore.

As a reminder, this is waiting for everyone when DBM gets back to the main "plot":

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Just in time for Super's Edgy Goku arc.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

StrifeHira posted:

As a reminder, this is waiting for everyone when DBM gets back to the main "plot":

I know, it's gonna own so hard. :swoon:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Is that King Cold in Cooler's Super Mode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Covok posted:

These are written and drawn by people other than the main DBM authors. It's pretty clearly just filler to stall for time.

Just like real DBZ! :v:

• Locked thread