Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

No, sadly, it's a blanket we have hanging up behind our till.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

EmmyOk posted:

I saw a group photo this weekend where I am faced away from camera and I'm pretty sure my hair is thinning in it. Instead of trying to fight baldness I decided to face it head on or at least see what I'm dealing with in future. Here are some insults to get things started

Yo this is from like a page ago but just letting you know when my hair was your length (buzz cut, a little bit longer maybe) it looked like it was thinning. For some reason I grew it out and 3 years later (and like 7 inches of hair?) it turns out it's not thinning, it just looked weird cause of where it was located.

casual poster has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jun 8, 2016

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
I remember back in the day, a couple accounts ago, Tommy Whatshisface and I spearheaded the creation of LoveDump as a safe space to counter Helldump. And now we've come full circle. :kimchi:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Here is my dog who we recently shaved. Her name is Fiona and she is precious.

This is my cousin, brother and I at my aunt's wedding. I'm the one in the douchey sunglasses in the middle.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Give me the dog, I love her :stwoon:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Would pet that pup.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

I don't think there's a non-creepy way to say "I want your skin." I want the healthy complexion and smoothness of your skin? It and your hair make a gorgeous palette.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Every day is a good hair day in this house

Mostly because my kid has a shaved head and I spend like 40 minutes every morning combing out tangles in the shower

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Busket Posket posted:

I don't think there's a non-creepy way to say "I want your skin." I want the healthy complexion and smoothness of your skin? It and your hair make a gorgeous palette.

Thanks. :) I was a pizzaface through most of my childhood until I took Accutane. I didn't damage my liver till I discovered rum and vodka.

I turn red in the heat though.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Fuckin' selfies, how do they work

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RC Cola posted:

Here is my dog who we recently shaved. Her name is Fiona and she is precious.

If you wake up and find Fiona missing, I swear it wasn't me who has her locked in my house being cuddled to death.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:v:The optical representation of your posting :v:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Having a poo poo day at work and wanted to be cheered up and saw this photo. I will share because my daughter owns and wants to show off our ice cream.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Playing hooky from work today to be a wildman. Now to go buy catfood and oil for my bike.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Jastiger posted:

Having a poo poo day at work and wanted to be cheered up and saw this photo. I will share because my daughter owns and wants to show off our ice cream.

Duck_King posted:

Playing hooky from work today to be a wildman. Now to go buy catfood and oil for my bike.

Okay. Which of you is the doppelganger?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Just chillin in da car.

Nascardad has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Jun 8, 2016

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

New lipstick. Not 100% sure I'm into it yet, anything that isn't bright red is a little out of my comfort zone. Also the rare selfie where I'm not baked as hell.

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Jun 8, 2016

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
After those two, I feel I have no right to ever post a picture again. It'd be like, "Here's a Da Vinci, here's a Van Gogh, and here's this scribbled-on napkin we found in the trash."

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Busket Posket posted:

After those two, I feel I have no right to ever post a picture again. It'd be like, "Here's a Da Vinci, here's a Van Gogh, and here's this scribbled-on napkin we found in the trash."

Wtf you talk about my daughter that way *rolls up sleeves*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

casual poster posted:

Yo this is from like a page ago but just letting you know when my hair was your length (buzz cut, a little bit longer maybe) it looked like it was thinning. For some reason I grew it out and 3 years later (and like 7 inches of hair?) it turns out it's not thinning, it just looked weird cause of where it was located.

Ah sure look it's all gone now, no steps back. Took the blade to it last night and it's starting to grow on me (bdm tsh). I saw Green Room last night and considering it had a lot of skinheads in it I'm glad I didn't wear an army jacket.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Duck_King posted:

Why does your bike need catfood?

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Jastiger posted:

Wtf you talk about my daughter that way *rolls up sleeves*

Your daughter is a schmoopy boop cutie muffin.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Busket Posket posted:

TAKE THIS ATTITUDE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Kitchner posted:

Why does your bike need catfood?

Lookit this scrub who's never owned a catbike.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Busket Posket posted:

Your daughter is a schmoopy boop cutie muffin.

Only two cutsie words....thin ice, buddy......

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

New lipstick. Not 100% sure I'm into it yet, anything that isn't bright red is a little out of my comfort zone. Also the rare selfie where I'm not baked as hell.

It looks really good on you.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Also please no one steal my dog or I can't post more pictures of her :(

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Me attempting to saber a bottle of champagne while a man laughs in slow motion like a demon:
https://vid.me/cpGP
I guess it's not quite a picture, hope it's ok. Oh and whoever was asking a bit earlier, I had uploaded a blue suit selfie a while back if that's what you were thinking of.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RC Cola posted:

Also please no one steal my dog or I can't post more pictures of her :(

Serious question, how old is she?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Nascardad posted:

Just chillin in da car.

We're all thinking it so I'm just gonna say it: those are a nice pair of braids.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Serious question, how old is she?
She is 5

Nascardad posted:

Just chillin in da car.

I like your necklace

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

RC Cola posted:

She is 5

I like your necklace

A fellow goon actually bought it for me for my b-day!

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

I loving love your hair and the lipstick looks super good on you. I also miss weed since moving abroad. Now I just get to stare at my now useless Massachusetts medical card and remember simpler, higher times.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

china bot posted:

TAKE THIS ATTITUDE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND

*pulls crumpled napkin out of bin*

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Busket Posket posted:

*pulls crumpled napkin out of bin*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Crow Jane posted:

Also the rare selfie where I'm not baked as hell.

:420::hf::weedass:

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Hi everybody.

This is me.

One of my favorite pics of myself:

Disclosure: I'm not actually a boatsman, and I can't recall ever being on a boat. But I feel like I would enjoy it.

YYZ
Apr 26, 2011

a dog

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Ok Fella posted:

We're all thinking it so I'm just gonna say it: those are a nice pair of braids.

she did a really good job framing them in the shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

dat currywurst tho