Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Lonk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRLU-vMQtQ

So I found this. Didn't watch it all yet but I just found out Bound works to stealth yourself by using it to dodge out of Black Powder. That's neat I guess.

P/P thief guide
Step One: pull your shirt up to just under your nipples
Step Two: press 3 a lot
Step Three: there is no step three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
I'm not a violent person but I think I'd do very mean things to the person who approved of the underboob armor.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

DonVincenzo posted:

I'm not a violent person but I think I'd do very mean things to the person who approved of the underboob armor.

I wish you could wear the underboob armor because then Arus would wear it too and I could laugh even more at him.

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Could have been worse. I mean, there's always the early version of the Arah Heavy set.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Unoriginal One posted:

Could have been worse. I mean, there's always the early version of the Arah Heavy set.

that thing was amazing, there was literally a claw to hold the boob up

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Gropey Heavy Plate was as hilarious as it was weird. :stonklol:

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
Friend of All Children
Was it worse than the current implementation? Because it's still loving bad.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Arah's armour is hosed up, and I kinda like it for that reason, but it was alittle bit on the nose. :haw:

Of course, cry the internet "CENSORSHIP!" when anet changed that. :rolleyes:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Don't worry, 95% of the armor in the game is still garbage buttcapes.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
My kingdoms for more pants across all three types of armour. I think theres like... one? for Light? :v:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk posted:

I wish you could wear the underboob armor because then Arus would wear it too and I could laugh even more at him.

I'm wearing it irl right now actually

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
Friend of All Children
Only because none of your shirts fit you anymore. Stop eating.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Hey look, it's Duke Barradin Statue boss 2.0

Aug 24, 2011

secret raid crew

i'll form the butt

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

i'll be the rear end crack

seriously he's made out of stone there has to be an asscrack

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Dreggon posted:

secret raid crew

i'll form the butt

Kessel posted:

i'll be the rear end crack

seriously he's made out of stone there has to be an asscrack

Raidkwon formin' like Holetron

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Oh neat, I remember us all talking about "hey how the hell do you get into W3 from W2." It looks like there's probably some trigger to move from Salvation Pass to Stronghold of the Faithful and you fight the Keep Construct in the same place we fought Matthias

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

I hope they stick to Guild Wars lore canon and give the Mursaat boss agony attacks

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

:siren:AVIATORS ARE BACK:siren:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Illuyankas posted:

Are they a helmet skin?!

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

Are they a helmet skin?!

Bonus*:

*not actually a bonus of any kind

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
New raid tier is sweet.

Higgs, let's skip our current regiment and beat our heads on this one for a bit. It'll let us get a better grasp on adapting to game mechanics without you yelling out timings, let us learn how to better adapt our builds and playstyles to work togther as a team, as well as us learning how to better remain aware of our surroundings ect ect whatever.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Illuyankas posted:

I NEED THIS LIKE RIGHT NOW

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Sprite141 posted:

New raid tier is sweet.

Higgs, let's skip our current regiment and beat our heads on this one for a bit. It'll let us get a better grasp on adapting to game mechanics without you yelling out timings, let us learn how to better adapt our builds and playstyles to work togther as a team, as well as us learning how to better remain aware of our surroundings ect ect whatever.

We will vote on Thursday if we want and are able to hold a special Tuesday Raid for this, and/or use Thursday to explore.

The downside to waiting for Thursday is that ultimately I will spoil myself on the content, as I'm sure several of you will do, so it won't be as raw.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I need to get my masteries finished like the rest of you guys with 166 points.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

lucifirius posted:

I need to get my masteries finished like the rest of you guys with 166 points.

Fractals are the ticket for Central Tyria points if you need the XP.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

ItBurns posted:

Fractals are the ticket for Central Tyria points if you need the XP.

It's not the XP I need, it's the mastery points themselves.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I don't even know where central Tyria mastery points come from since the moment the expansion launched I already had more than enough

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I think if you did the season story and had 100% completion you should have enough to get the central tyria stuff.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

I don't even know where central Tyria mastery points come from since the moment the expansion launched I already had more than enough

They're all from achievements for achievements you could do before HoT came out. They're mostly from fractals, LS2, world bosses, personal story, and silverwastes. I didn't have all the points I needed when HoT dropped but I didn't find it terribly difficult to get enough points to max out all the Central Tyria stuff. There's 14 points in Fractals, and 13 of them can be done with no Agony Resist (one requires doing the Mai Trin Boss Fractal, which requires a little AR).

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I didn't realize there were that many in fractals. That's good, since my human female army is missing a lot of story points.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

This Wing 3 update next week will also apparently feature the fix to the Gorseval bug we submitted months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4l0ijc/gorseval_black_fields_bugged/d3jprz1

Hooray! \o/

Aug 24, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

This Wing 3 update next week will also apparently feature the fix to the Gorseval bug we submitted months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4l0ijc/gorseval_black_fields_bugged/d3jprz1

Hooray! \o/

hope they fix vale guardian running wherever the gently caress it wants

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
Any word on new masteries for wing 3?

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Dreggon posted:

hope they fix vale guardian running wherever the gently caress it wants

Bug Fixes

When the Vale Guardian enters combat, Flesh of the Master will be automatically disabled on any nearby Necromancer who has selected the trait.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Is anyone else suddenly being told they gotta enter their mobile authentication poo poo to log in? I don't even remember mine and I'm honestly not sure where to go and what to click to retrieve it. I have to try to enter it, get told it's incorrect and then it lets me just log in with my normal password. It's honestly rather annoying and I would like this poo poo to stop already.

Yuwe
Apr 6, 2009

Lonk posted:

Is anyone else suddenly being told they gotta enter their mobile authentication poo poo to log in? I don't even remember mine and I'm honestly not sure where to go and what to click to retrieve it. I have to try to enter it, get told it's incorrect and then it lets me just log in with my normal password. It's honestly rather annoying and I would like this poo poo to stop already.

Go to https://account.arena.net/security/settings and try to unlink/relink your authenticator. Also check if your current network is still listed as trusted. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be letting you log in at all if you fail the mobile auth, so you might want to contact support too (that seems worrying from a security standpoint).

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-aPehLvAH0

He's a mad man.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Yeah I'm bad on achievement hunting but can attempt those with little help, but the fractals I'm gonna need help with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

This made me feel really anxious.

• Locked thread