Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
nobody gives a gently caress about the democratic rejects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i actually care strongly about lizard man and mister jeb! bush

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

"Nobody cares about the loser dems," Baloogan said, as he left the closed Bernie thread to come here and continue posting with berniethread posters.

:sad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im constitstently on message

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
You are part of the dead Bernie thread, Baloogan.

Like a stubborn STD, you never let go.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
rip senator sanders, the candidate who lost

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

If it's free then why does it have a quarter slot? Really dropped the ball on this one.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

If it's free then why does it have a quarter slot? Really dropped the ball on this one.

TANSTAAFL

its not actually a free ride. the manchild has been LIED to

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
where the hell am I

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Homestar Runner posted:

where the hell am I

You're the hell here.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

blood simple posted:

superdelegates vote on july 25th

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Morning freedom thread. How's the Pope in Exile today?

And in the interest of community, how's Ted Cruz today?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nursing a wicked hangover and tending to his thousands of glistening eggs, respectively

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Jeb! doing okay? Big day planned?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ted Cruz opening cans of Campbell's Chunky and just drinking them raw and cold directly out of the can

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Goetta posted:

Ted Cruz opening cans of Campbell's Chunky and just drinking them raw and cold directly out of the can

Heidi Cruz standing by in tears. "Stop it Ted, you're scaring me!" Ted just throws the empty can over his shoulder onto a growing pile behind him and starts opening the next one, glassy-eyed

fun fact, while trying to remember Ted Cruz's wife's name I was momentarily like "Is it Annie? I think it's Annie" and almost googled "annie cruz" at work to check before remembering who that was and stopping myself

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Heidi Cruz standing by in tears. "Stop it Ted, you're scaring me!" Ted just throws the empty can over his shoulder onto a growing pile behind him and starts opening the next one, glassy-eyed

fun fact, while trying to remember Ted Cruz's wife's name I was momentarily like "Is it Annie? I think it's Annie" and almost googled "annie cruz" at work to check before remembering who that was and stopping myself

i loled heartily at both segments of this post

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Allegedly Heidi is incredibly turned on by Ted's soup prowess and that their family was convinced after several nights of Campbell's benders

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Don't forget the cheese, Ted loves cheese

Cheese was just a convenient excuse for him to always have garrotes laying around his house.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

who among us hasn't bought 100 cans of campbell's chunky

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

http://existentialcomics.com/comic/136

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Syndicalism is kind of a punchline thanks to Monty Python but I honestly can't think of a problem with it in the general case

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Oh no! But we are so close to hitting $50k in Bernie donations.

:smith:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If anyone is interested, here is the Klassik Komik I'm 75% sure that Office Space spoof is based on

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think this is actual election fraud but man it is a super dumb policy

In MA I gave them my name and address, they saw a little "U" next to my name, and said "and how will you be voting today" (meaning Democratic or Republican) to decide which ballot to give me. I didn't have to know a magic code phrase or anything.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

Hilario Baldness posted:

Robin Vos, speaker of Wisconsin's legislature and Walker's lead hit man. A man arguably more insidious than Walker himself. Walker might be the retard of the bunch who just kind of goes along with things, not knowing what the repercussions may be. Vos knows exactly what he's doing.

so the Cheney to Walker's GWB then? :v:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Mr. Horrible posted:

You're soaking in it!

Isn't that something Mormons do?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bernie Sanders is chillin with Barack Obama right now

Bill Buckner
Aug 14, 2005
Hope Obama puts Bernie in chains and parades him around the country for the citizenry to mock.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fast Luck posted:

Bernie Sanders is chillin with Barack Obama right now

rip

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Bill Buckner posted:

Hope Obama puts Bernie in chains and parades him around the country for the citizenry to mock.

That would be a pretty strange thing for him to do.

Bill Buckner
Aug 14, 2005

NumberLast posted:

That would be a pretty strange thing for him to do.

Triumphal parades have precedent.

It's a sign of strength.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Bill Buckner posted:

Triumphal parades have precedent.

It's a sign of strength.

That would be admitting that the Democratic Party At Large has always been Bernie's enemy. Seems impolitic.

Bill Buckner
Aug 14, 2005

NumberLast posted:

That would be admitting that the Democratic Party At Large has always been Bernie's enemy. Seems impolitic.

We've always been at war with Bernie.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGYI1UHK5jM

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
painting the faces of newly elected presidents in a pigment mixed liberally with the blood of sacrificial victims would be so much better than the bible/oath thing we have going now

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We're well into the 2nd hour of the Obama-Sanders meeting. Press reporting a small scuffle broke out between the two men. publicists are playing it down as normal part of mediative process. Obama had Sanders in a headlock but Sanders refused to tap out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah, if obama had osama's blood on his face when he announced the hadji's death I would basically worship obama instead of jesus

• Locked thread