Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I like the part where the leave campaign isn't pointing out that we know that Greece has defaulted again and that Germany are waiting until after our referendum to declare them bankrupt, because the evidence is on wikileaks and that would mean endorsing wikileaks.

This is far too off topic, what I really came here to ask is why has no one posted pictures of the pirelli car with the 2017 tyres on it yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

enri posted:

I love how they label Syria and Iraq, because hey that's where the really bad people are and look how close they are to countries wanting to join the EU!

Sorry for the derail, everything about the 'leave' campaign pisses me off.

i heard an interview with british fishermen complaining about EU fishing quotas and then the voiceover added "the quotas were actually instituted by the british government" which made me lol

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

wicka posted:

i heard an interview with british fishermen complaining about EU fishing quotas and then the voiceover added "the quotas were actually instituted by the british government" which made me lol

Ah the fishing quotas is a good one to pick on. Nigel Farage, has in the past used the whole "The EU fishing quotas are destroying our fishermen's livelihoods!" line, but when he was on the EU fisheries committee, he reportedly only attended 1 of 42 meetings over a 3 year period.

This is one of the chief cunts who'd like us to leave the EU. Reason enough for me to vote stay.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My Macdonian relatives are going to take Nigel Farage's wallet.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Actually not bad looking. Way better than that artist's rendering that was floating around a year or so ago.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/740552187512782848

Hamilton riding motor bikes with the Beebster.

I'll leave the previous tweet to that one here without comment. Try to take it easy fellas.

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/740266632132632576

Edit: oh shi SA embeds tweet links? fixed then.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Looks like a purple Tootsie Roll Pop

ed: couldn't resist

nsaP fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jun 9, 2016

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

lmao

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Lewis = size queen confirmed

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hefe.

You were right.

Hamilton is terrible.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

wicka posted:

Hefe.

You were right.

Hamilton is terrible.

I'm really sorry about all the nonsense in 2007-08. I wish I had known then what I know now.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
You've seen the light which is what's important, soon you'll all recognize Pastor as your own personal savior as well.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I thought that was some bizzare photoshop with him and Bubba Zanetti at first.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
If he were a pro dude he'd dirt bike with Fabio. Fabio is serious poo poo on a bike. But Lewis is weak rear end.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

nsaP posted:

I'll leave the previous tweet to that one here without comment. Try to take it easy fellas.

I could easily say something lewd but instead I'm going to take the high road and go with "Lewis on pole in USA"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Hefe.

You were right.

Everyone needs to remember this the next time they think shitfaced vercrappen is any good.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Lewis is cool and good.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

nsaP posted:

This is some next level self awareness.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Farmland Park posted:

Lewis is cool and good.

But he's not as great as god #godisthegreatest

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Dude you all , I'm dead and I think we've barely penetrated the oriface of jokes here

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

wicka posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Fisheries_Policy

The Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) is the fisheries policy of the European Union (EU). It sets quotas for which member states are allowed to catch what amounts of each type of fish, as well as encouraging the fishing industry by various market interventions.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
stop being gaycist

lewis is good and cool

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Can't we all agree that Lewis is a fucktard off the track but one of the most exciting on it? I love him because he takes risks and doesn't settle for a good points finish.

Also lets not forget famous loving twat David Cameron is urging us to stay!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Royal Navy are going to have to step in and separate the British fishing fleet and the Spanish fishing fleet if we leave. (seriously, they really will have to patrol and break up acts of literal piracy)

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

thegasman2000 posted:

Can't we all agree that Lewis is a fucktard off the track but one of the most exciting on it? I love him because he takes risks and doesn't settle for a good points finish.

Also lets not forget famous loving twat David Cameron is urging us to stay!

Agreed.

Also Cameron claims to be a Eurosceptic, yet urges us to stay. Ugh. Ughhh.

An parliament where MEPs can't propose new legislation or strike down existing laws. Sounds like some ridiculous FIA-style decision making process. Terrible.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

thegasman2000 posted:

:agreed:

ukle
Nov 28, 2005

Riso posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Fisheries_Policy

The Common Fisheries Policy (CFP) is the fisheries policy of the European Union (EU). It sets quotas for which member states are allowed to catch what amounts of each type of fish, as well as encouraging the fishing industry by various market interventions.

The first quotas affecting the UK though were brought in by HM Government though, the EU ones from a decade ago replaced them. Think they were first brought in due to the fallout over the cod wars 50 years ago.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Guys there are very clearly very different opinion on this matter in this thread. Given that we have a tendency to rip each others heads off over something as silly as mistaking using MGU instead of MGU-H in an argument this is probably not the best place for the EU debate.

MZ
Apr 21, 2004

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

djssniper posted:

He did it to Hill, and he will forever be a oval office for that, however I hope he makes it back

Senna did the same thing to Prost but nobody ever bad-mouths Senna about that. Double standards.

thegasman2000 posted:

I love him because he takes risks and doesn't settle for a good points finish.

If Rosberg wins he'll be the worst WDC ever, Lewis needs to beat him.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

MZ posted:

If Rosberg wins he'll be the worst WDC ever.

a good and cool fact

Dubs fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jun 9, 2016

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Royal Navy are going to have to step in and separate the British fishing fleet and the Spanish fishing fleet if we leave. (seriously, they really will have to patrol and break up acts of literal piracy)

what's about britain's traditional defense against spain, a stiff breeze?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

wicka posted:

what's about britain's traditional defense against spain, a stiff breeze?

Traditionally we have found that setting fire to their entire fleet works best.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I wish there was a Brexit from this thread.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
There is a certain Briton I'd like to pull out of if you catch my drift...

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

1997 was the first full season I watched, was the last year before Mosley's loving ridiculous rules made the cars look bad, had a Tyrrell in the points at Monaco on a no-stop strategy, saw Jaguar Red Bull Stewart debut and Rubens finish second at Monaco, had McLaren bookend the season with wins (including Cool Finn Mika Hakkinen's first ever), Gerhard Berger's final victory coming at Good Hockenheim, had Possible Fraud Damon Hill almost win a race in a loving Arrows-Yamaha...

yeah, the 1997 season is pretty good.

also is it just me or is the Baku GP still mighty up in the air for being two weeks away. Odds it doesn't actually happen?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

MZ posted:

Senna did the same thing to Prost but nobody ever bad-mouths Senna about that. Double standards.

If Rosberg wins he'll be the worst WDC ever, Lewis needs to beat him.

Just to calrify, Senna was a oval office too... and so was Piquet

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Where are you guys reading about the Baku race being in jeopardy? I haven't really seen anything beyond suspiciously overly effusive praise from the usual FIA folks.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Piquet was awesome and not like that shitbag Senna.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Senna was an overrated rich bastard that couldn't keep crashing into people until the day he died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
Speaking of Baku lol

• Locked thread