Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
Zephyrine how did you ever run at a loss on shipping I am making bank.

harlyq fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jun 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

By picking up and delivering to literally everywhere

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

harlyq posted:

Zephyrine how did you ever run at a loss on shipping I am making bank.

I didn't run at a loss for the shipping I did personally but ITL ended up paying out all the isk the corporation made to the other staff members including all of my original investments. Which is alright :toot:

Orange Red Bull posted:

That was a matter of effort rather than isk. The shipping work I did was mostly to the off stations that weren't a popular hub. Servicing north western Deklein was about half a Saturdays worth of effort per trip.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jun 9, 2016

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

There was but they're in PL now.

And when they can't get it. They let off steam by attacking other peoples questions to directors.

shut up idiot

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

:love:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no, you suck rear end

everyone here in horde with a sometimes exception of uba does nothing but post the dumbest wrongest poo poo that has ever been typed

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

There was but they're in PL now.

Why don't you stop posting about things you "Know about goonwaffe" because it honestly makes you sound functionally retarded every time you open your mouth.

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
I dont understand how it took so long going to western dek when it was 2 jumps from yao to get there if that. I think you might be making it sound harder than it really was.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Just lost a major timer fight because of mass disconnects. :ccp:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Fix Lag posted:

good

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Fix Lag posted:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
whoa what are the odds of some dude on reddit having the same name as me

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Fix Lag posted:

Did NC. break out the ole unicode crasher again? That was fun.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

harlyq posted:

I dont understand how it took so long going to western dek when it was 2 jumps from yao to get there if that. I think you might be making it sound harder than it really was.

Because it would often be something like 30 freighter loads split over a dozen stations and 3 cynos. 2 cynos in theory but that assumes that you move both together.

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Because it would often be something like 30 freighter loads split over a dozen stations and 3 cynos. 2 cynos in theory but that assumes that you move both together.

Orange Red Bull posted:

this is becoming circular

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Rhymenoserous posted:

Why don't you stop posting about things you "Know about goonwaffe" because it honestly makes you sound functionally retarded every time you open your mouth.

Something something meltdown. Why can't you be chill like deadtear?

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Zephyrine posted:

But you said a single trip 30 loads is not a single trip.

harlyq fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Jun 9, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

harlyq posted:

But you said a single trip 30 loads is not a single trip.

Now we're on word definitions I suppose. By trip I mean "a trip to north west Deklein to knock off those contracts" otherwise I would have said "per freighter" or "per shipment"

I never used the word "single"

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Elysium is sometimes poo poo. It is full of the jabbering of the mindless and wasteful consumers of oxygen. But this morning, we beheld the beginning of something new. Something great.

Gentle goons, I give you https://www.twitch.tv/alisonquinn

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I lasted 30 seconds.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Carth Dookie posted:

I lasted 30 seconds.

I'm sure you're used to that by now

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

vyst posted:

:golfclap:

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

4th Horseman posted:

Elysium is sometimes poo poo. It is full of the jabbering of the mindless and wasteful consumers of oxygen. But this morning, we beheld the beginning of something new. Something great.

What.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

vyst posted:

:boom:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

4th Horseman posted:

What the gently caress is this?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

no, you suck rear end

everyone here in horde with a sometimes exception of uba does nothing but post the dumbest wrongest poo poo that has ever been typed

I assume this means Zephyrine is that one gender-ambiguous ITL person that was like gently caress GONS and went and joined Horde?

NGL it was pretty amusing that Reddit tried to argue that dude was a GSOL director or something.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Baculus posted:

I assume this means Zephyrine is that one gender-ambiguous ITL person that was like gently caress GONS and went and joined Horde?

NGL it was pretty amusing that Reddit tried to argue that dude was a GSOL director or something.

My legacy. That gsol person that went gently caress goons.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

My legacy. That gsol person that went gently caress goons.

Sorry you didn't get to be more historically significant.

Someone in Siren Swarm made sure to air their unanswered questions about you being trans-gender whatever or some poo poo. So there's that silver lining.

:iamafag:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Bloody Pom posted:

Hah, no way I'd touch missile skills. I'm training into Amarr inties right now.

I don't think anyone has responded to this yet but if you can fly an Anathema, train torpedoes. Purifier is our preferred bomber at the moment.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Baculus posted:

Sorry you didn't get to be more historically significant.

Someone in Siren Swarm made sure to air their unanswered questions about you being trans-gender whatever or some poo poo. So there's that silver lining.

Actually the gently caress goons gsol person was someone else but the events were so close together that I recieved the credit/blame for posterity. I have no idea of that persons identities or preferences. I'm surprised the sirens would publish that regardless but It's not my business anyway.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

Actually the gently caress goons gsol person was someone else but the events were so close together that I recieved the credit/blame for posterity. I have no idea of that persons identities or preferences. I'm surprised the sirens would publish that regardless but It's not my business anyway.

So then which person were you? It's difficult to keep track of this poo poo.

EDIT: The person I'm talking about it's watsisname from ITL.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Glory of Arioch posted:

hurricanes are pretty scary :ohdear:

hurricanes are so good

[Hurricane, vfast]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Gyrostabilizer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Medium Micro Jump Drive
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Cap Booster 400

Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Fusion M
[empty high slot]

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

its made of paper but the idea behind it and machs fit the same way is that you are riding entirely on the battlecruiser/battleship hp buffer. 22k ehp? eh, good enough :unsmigghh:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

apseudonym posted:

Bring back Topgoon kill Soth and Guuldan

this unironically

not that I play or anything

luv2overwatch

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Baculus posted:

She's the one that was in charge of ITL, and left for Horde. The other person was just a dude in ITL, who also was in GSOL. He went fuckgoons because he didn't get a medal, stole ~10bil in contracts from line members, and went to join DJ's truegoon splinter.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

The incompetent GSOL goonfucker was Rhea Bloodspike.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Baculus posted:

this is bad and not good

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese
I am trying to construct a skill plan where I train up my stealth bomber skills and then transition to black ops skills. Anyone have any advice or good skills I should know?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Baculus posted:

She was the CEO of ITL, the GSOL person (also ex-ITL) was Rhea Bloodspike, who basically lifted one cargo-load worth of poo poo from random goons, and then included the hull cost of the JF in the "poo poo I stole from goons" reddit post.

E:beaten like the Golden State Warriors in yesterday's game.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

harlyq posted:

The amount of poo poo me, you, kun MI, Jay, etc used to move for "theta is going to go dick around here" was mind boggling. Are you just running jita-saranen? I might get in on this game I still have my 4 rheas, just don't do poo poo all with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father

Nazareth posted:

I am trying to construct a skill plan where I train up my stealth bomber skills and then transition to black ops skills. Anyone have any advice or good skills I should know?

Its a bit of a wonky trip unfortunately. The skills for a black ops battleship have more in common with piloting a dreadnaught than they do a stealth bomber. I'd even go to say they are nearly entirely mutually exclusive, beyond being used in tandem for things.

Beyond that, are you planning on using it in combat or mainly as a bridging tool? Do you have multiple characters training? Is one dedicated for this sort of thing or are you trying to hit a couple ships along the way?

• Locked thread