Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
I love the brisk pace of his series, but man would I kill for more All Might.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

I love the brisk pace of his series, but man would I kill for more All Might.

:(

Believe in All Might.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

all might will be all right

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

My Hero Academia: Believe in All Might

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

My Hero Academia: Believe in All Might

I sincerely request that we change to this.

For I believe in All Might.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

All Might will be all right

Except his arms, which will be all left.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I am not ready for this coming update :ohdear:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I just powerbinged the entire drat manga.

What a hell of a time to be caught up and have to wait for new chapters.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

I just powerbinged the entire drat manga.

What a hell of a time to be caught up and have to wait for new chapters.

Now go read Helck.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

These spoilers gel with the caps from spoiler.net

>All Might's left punch was shallow and AFO starts a counter attack, but All Might uses all of his last energy for his real final punch
>With "United States Smash" All Might gave up the last bits of OFA he had and defeated AFO
>Everyone celebrates All Might's victory
>The police forces arrive and chain AFO in the iron maiden
>Standing as the Symbol of Peace All Might looks into the cameras, saying: "You are next!"
>Deku thinks about the intent of his mission, to save Bakugou, and that it was successful
>AFO is brought to prison without any trial
>The guards are surprised AFO fought against All Might with his weak looking body
>Stain is also in that prison
>AFO thinks this can be a lesson for Shigaraki to grow by the new hate against All Might
>Now it's time for Shigaraki to increase his number of followers

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Everything is unfolding exactly as I had foreseen.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wonder if those are real; last week's spoilers were way off. There are some pics I've seen floating around but they don't confirm much on their own, at least if you can't read them like I can't. These seem more plausible, though.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Roland Jones posted:

I wonder if those are real; last week's spoilers were way off. There are some pics I've seen floating around but they don't confirm much on their own, at least if you can't read them like I can't. These seem more plausible, though.

They're real, they fit the spoiler pics.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The leaked pics corroborate it quite well, and the Stain thing is something is pretty weird to put in a fake spoiler because it's a red flag without confirmation which gives these some credence. I'd wager these are a lot more accurate than the last weeks.

Worth noting that even last week, there was an accurate script leak but it got overshadowed by the fake and people didn't realise until a while after the scans came out.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1698812

Korean raws, so expect English pretty soon.

United States of SMASH :vince:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Chapter's up http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-no-Hero-Academia/094---Directives-and-Designations?id=276170#3

Edit: gently caress YEAH UNITED STATES OF SMASH :patriot:

Kouhei is extremely good at panel layouts and pacing

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 9, 2016

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

One thing I really like about this series is the crowd shots with all the weird people.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
This manga is soooo good. I Believed In All Might.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RIP All Might.
Live forever Yagi Toshinori, you glorious man.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I BELIEVE.

Lumen
Oct 12, 2009
This is farewell, All for One!

This is farewell, One for All.

:unsmith:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Bakugou has the face of someone who's put the puzzle pieces together.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Outside of a bunch of non-players/civvies taking booboos and All Might burning One For All out this is another pretty unequivocal win for the good guys. Bakugou's back, OFA is imprisoned, the public seems reassured.

The only thing the badguys seem to be good for in this manga is causing collateral damage to people we don't particularly care that much about. Or at least people who don't matter to the story.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Mikl posted:

Bakugou has the face of someone a bit crosseyed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mikl posted:

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how that's going to play out.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

wondering if jeanist got offed or not

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fabricated posted:

Outside of a bunch of non-players/civvies taking booboos and All Might burning One For All out this is another pretty unequivocal win for the good guys. Bakugou's back, OFA is imprisoned, the public seems reassured.

The only thing the badguys seem to be good for in this manga is causing collateral damage to people we don't particularly care that much about. Or at least people who don't matter to the story.
For now.

This was basically Shigaraki's prologue.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Captain Invictus posted:

For now.

This was basically Shigaraki's prologue.
I am actually slightly disappointed, really.

I will feel better if this new mysterious teacher, Yagi Toshinori suddenly shows up to teach heroics in the next chapter.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I wonder if Deku is going to go public about being All Might's successor after this.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wanna see how Inferno handles being #1 by a technicality.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fabricated posted:

I will feel better if this new mysterious teacher, Yagi Toshinori suddenly shows up to teach heroics in the next chapter.

Why are you disappointed? All might got his send off in appropriate style, all for one got put in a cell amongst other notables who may one day return, bakugo's totally wise to the situation without having half a page devoted to his reaction shot, and all might and afo both were finished off in such a way that they don't ectually ever need to appear again, but can still for plot or shenanigans. All this amidst multiple amazing two-page spreads.

This chapter was magnificent, really. I don't know what you expected or could have done better.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'll just have to see how this changes things before I really judge it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fabricated posted:

they're not going to pretend he's not all might. he was caught on live tv looking all skeletal, no undoing that. i really don't think the students are going to respect him any less for the new information either :v:

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
Man, I don't know what it is about this manga that gets me legitimately tense when I turn the pages. Like I legitimately care about what's going on and keep hoping characters are going to be okay, I feel silly reading it haha. But whatever, this is super fun.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Basically MHA is what I wish American superhero comics were more like.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
It's up to you now, Deku. Believe in the you who believes in his own United States of Smash.

:patriot: :911: :patriot:

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Radish posted:

Basically MHA is what I wish American superhero comics were more like.

I read a piece recently on the difference between likes of DC and Marvel compared to My Hero Acadameia and One Punch Man. You might find it interesting.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-04-29/all-might-vs-superman-how-our-heroes-are-different/.101590

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Western comics are often way better when done as single series with a definitive beginning and end rather than piggybacking off 70 years of character history and assumptions on how they "should" be.

See: Y: The Last Man, Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Hitman, Watchmen, Bone, etc

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
It's up on MS already: http://readms.com/r/my_hero_academia/094/3460/1

The Finer Arts > ADTRW > My Hero Academia: Cuz this is my United States of SMAAAAASH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

So basically every superhero ever.