Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Cabochard owns

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
That was a pretty great finish from H2K.

E: Peke flashing into the fight and evaporaing was the funniest thing.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 9, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

lmao peke

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The insane aggressive flashes in that last Vitality/Origen team fight were hilarious. Flash Nami bubble with team no where near to engage and the bubble misses anyways. Flash Vladimir engage to kill Nami in exchange for a carry. Sivir flashes the wall and instantly dies. Why did any of those three people use any of those flashes?!? lol

e: Why was Kasing in that bush a mile away from his team?!? LOL

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who paused lol

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.
Are we on the latest patch for these matches? Surprised Azir and Ryze are banned with the nerfs.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

anti-magic posted:

Are we on the latest patch for these matches? Surprised Azir and Ryze are banned with the nerfs.
We're on 6.11.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Killed By Death posted:

We're on 6.11.

That explains the Irelia pick but not the Nidalee... I guess pros are really rooted in their ways. Hopefully things diversify a little more soon.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

anti-magic posted:

That explains the Irelia pick but not the Nidalee... I guess pros are really rooted in their ways. Hopefully things diversify a little more soon.

Yeah, for some reason the pro meta seems strangely inflexible and gets stuck on certain champs while forgetting certain other champs exist, like how there's a week or two in every season where someone randomly remembers that Ahri is a champ that exists and has a good game or two only for her to disappear back into the ether.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Krepo is by far the worst caster in LoL in any region. holy gently caress

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

💯💯💯💯💯💯

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Twisted Fate is the best champion in the game (as evidenced by my avatar), but ROA-rush Twisted Fate is a coward's build and Night just died a coward's death.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

PLEASE tell me someone else saw that TF ult

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Killed By Death posted:

It was a bold panic click.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Libertine posted:

I have the stream on mute. He is loving awful in every which way.

Killed By Death posted:

No idea what the gently caress he was doing.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This is a really bad game of Twisted Fate. :barf:

I'm gonna switch over and hopefully watch Origen fall apart again. They just started drafting in Game 2 on EULCS2

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I'm disappointed that Origen don't run a triple mage composition with Soaz, PoE and Peke.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Savage Cracker posted:

I'm disappointed that Origen don't run a triple mage composition with Soaz, PoE and Peke.

Ziggs tower crusher bot lane

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

This is a really bad game of Twisted Fate. :barf:

I'm gonna switch over and hopefully watch Origen fall apart again. They just started drafting in Game 2 on EULCS2

they picked the lowest damage comp in the world and amazing is going sightstone + jungle item instead of green jungle item

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
current mid meta is so boring

enforce zed ahri leblanc yasuo every game please riot

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

exethan posted:

sightstone + jungle item instead of green jungle item

why does anyone do this? why? why?????????????????????????

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao he gave the shutdown to the adc

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wait what happened to vitality's roster

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Libertine posted:

why does anyone do this? why? why?????????????????????????

Gotta get that speed boost on the Rek'sai or the true damage on Elise autos.

I am way more confused that Poppy has made it into this game...

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This OG v. Vitality game sucks.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Hypocrisy posted:

This OG v. Vitality game sucks.

The comps suck, the item builds suck, the team fighting sucks, the engages suck, the positioning sucks, the game sucks.

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Two bad teams.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Actually, it's good

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Libertine posted:

The comps suck, the item builds suck, the team fighting sucks, the engages suck, the positioning sucks, the game sucks.

On the one hand, this kind of lovely game. On the other hand, Quikshot/Krepo casting.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poor mightybear that was such a bait

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Thank god, after 15 minutes of pointless posturing someone final succeeded at baron throwing.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Mightybear gets away from Soaz and crew there if he didn't stop for a frame to throw an Elise W for no reason.

Peke then gets no scoped by Reje.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is this idiot casting this game that has no idea about the armor penetration that ghostblade/black clever gives you holy poo poo lol

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Asema posted:

Who is this idiot casting this game that has no idea about the armor penetration that ghostblade/black clever gives you holy poo poo lol

Ah yeah Peke's gonna have to sell that Ghostblade. No place in an endgame build for a 3200g item with an insane active and passive stats.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I wouldn't use Ezreal and late game advantage together.

Ah, he walked right into that Vlad.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 9, 2016

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
So who is the 3rd best team in EULCS? It really looks like G2, FNC and then this enormous black chasm from which light cannot escape. I guess H2K?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

How high do you have to be to get caught out on Blue Ezreal?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
OG did it, baby. They're on the board with 1 Win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Kha'zix spotted

• Locked thread