Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

rear end cobra posted:

Also, playing baseball

Good grief.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

And that's not even the least flattering photo of him from that game, believe it or not.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Its been awhile, but I remember the whole summer Kerry was up, then there was a resurgence for Bush after the RNC convention, then wild oscissilating. But I have the sharp memory of Kerry winning the exit polls right after the election, only to wake up to find Bush triumphant.

On a personal note, I was down in DC at the time, living with other political nerds interning for a semester in the capital. The Bushies among them the next day were insufferable.

But Kerry won the election, in my heart

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Amount of contempt Obama has for Trump must be unfathomable.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And that's not even the least flattering photo of him from that game, believe it or not.

I guarantee you there's no problem

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

im afraid we'll never see this joy from christie ever again. he is a broken man.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Obama endorses Crooked Hillary

Sanders says I'm still in the race

lol democrats

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

chris christie sitting on a stool is really a sight

it really is

I thought he had gotten gastric bypass??? How the hell is he still this fat?

I felt bad for him back in 2012 but god drat man get it together

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Vile posted:

Obama endorses Crooked Hillary

Sanders says I'm still in the race

lol democrats

more like lol bernie for losing bigly and refusing to admit it before the REAL deciding vote in dc is cast.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lemming posted:

But Kerry won the election, in my heart

Piety your heart wasn't worth more electoral votes or he could of won in electoral college as well.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Whats the canon Trump name for Obama?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shageletic posted:

Its been awhile, but I remember the whole summer Kerry was up, then there was a resurgence for Bush after the RNC convention, then wild oscissilating. But I have the sharp memory of Kerry winning the exit polls right after the election, only to wake up to find Bush triumphant.

On a personal note, I was down in DC at the time, living with other political nerds interning for a semester in the capital. The Bushies among them the next day were insufferable.

In retrospect it's probably good that Kerry didn't win in 2004 because then the collapse in Iraq and of the financial markets would've happened under his watch.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

kenyan muslim usurper obama

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
New anti-Trump Super PAC ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4JiwbrW-jM

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

It hasn't been announced yet

Remember Trump is a counter puncher

I expect a nickname by the end of next week at the latest

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker right now:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPDf4Fapk5c

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Look at this disgustingly overweight illegal immigrant scum eating massive amounts of food no doubt paid for by MY TAX DOLLARS in food stamps using the park that IM PAYING FOR not them and then voting democrat ugh it's disgusting kick all of them out OUT OUT OUT!!!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This is going to be so funny.

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/740966526644289540

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

was expecting the end of that ad to go "Donald Trump is Racist" instead of "Wrong for America"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
getting fat as hell is the great american pastime, right up there with shooting your coworkers.

well he did just hire Dick Morris

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gop collapse will not be complete till i see ryan on his literal physical knees
and that drat tortus needs to be deshelled

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't worry Joe the big boys will be in charge after the convention and Inexpect a very generic swing state strategy

Trump can spout off in a room all he wants but he doesn't give a gently caress where he's flown to and vomits up a rally in all honesty

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

chris christie just sighing and shaking his head. "no more oreos... for this?" he silently muses. "my whole state hates me for this, there's no way it's in play. and all i want is a goddamn oreo."

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

*some weeks later*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i was thinking about buying oreos

but then i thought

no
more
oreos
and idnd't buy any oreos

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NO

MORE

OREOS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pyf dick morris take

quote:

Here Comes The Landslide
By Dick Morris on October 31, 2012

Voters have figured out that President Obama has no message, no agenda and not even much of an explanation for what he has done over the past four years. His campaign is based entirely on persuading people that Mitt Romney is a uniquely bad man, entirely dedicated to the rich, ignorant of the problems of the average person. As long as he could run his negative ads, the campaign at least kept voters away from the Romney bandwagon. But once we all met Mitt Romney for three 90-minute debates, we got to know him — and to like him. He was not the monster Obama depicted, but a reasonable person for whom we could vote.
As we stripped away Obama’s yearlong campaign of vilification, all the president offered us was more servings of negative ads — ads we had already dismissed as not credible. He kept doing the same thing even as it stopped working.
The result was that the presidential race reached a tipping point. Reasonable voters saw that the voice of hope and optimism and positivism was Romney while the president was only a nitpicking, quarrelsome, negative figure. The contrast does not work in Obama’s favor.
His erosion began shortly after the conventions when Indiana (10 votes) and North Carolina (15) moved to Romney (in addition to the 179 votes that states that McCain carried cast this year).
Then, in October, Obama lost the Southern swing states of Florida (29) and Virginia (13). He also lost Colorado (10), bringing his total to 255 votes.
And now, he faces the erosion of the northern swing states: Ohio (18), New Hampshire (4) and Iowa (6). Only in the union-anchored state of Nevada (9) does Obama still cling to a lead.
In the next few days, the battle will move to Pennsylvania (20), Michigan (15), Wisconsin (10) and Minnesota (16). Ahead in Pennsylvania, tied in Michigan and Wisconsin, and slightly behind in Minnesota, these new swing states look to be the battleground.
Or will the Romney momentum grow and wash into formerly safe Democratic territory in New Jersey and Oregon?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump hasn't been consistent on ANY issue like he has been on being anti-Oreo, and the crazy part is I'm 99% sure he's not using it in the racial way

He's really talking about the literal sandwich cookie

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

jesus gently caress

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

i was thinking about buying oreos

but then i thought

no
more
oreos
and idnd't buy any oreos

Same

I actually walked down the cookie aisle with My fiancé and we were shocked the entire thing is MEXICAN!!! Take a look next time. Like 90% foreign and pepperedidge farm is the only US company Safeway had

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I always get the Mexican cokes :mexico:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i recommend newman o's

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

looks like trump will continue to do rallies up to the convention :getin:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Dick Morris is obsessed with flipping NJ and Oregon so look for Trump to expand his ground game to Salem and Portland in the coming months lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i just didnt buy any cookies :/

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

Trump hasn't been consistent on ANY issue like he has been on being anti-Oreo, and the crazy part is I'm 99% sure he's not using it in the racial way

He's really talking about the literal sandwich cookie

Yeah it's true he really doesn't eat anymore Oreos

He's dropped about 15 pounds atleast. You can see it in his beginning rallies to now. He's definitely in better shape from the demanding schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Somehow I imagine they're playing RISK when doing this.

• Locked thread