Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I am forcibly reminded of that episode of Always Sunny where Mac and Dennis come up with the idea of Paddy's Dollars over steaks at Dave & Buster's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

Friend Ben Friending on CNN

fainlly, something i cann understand!! not all lthis... twet business

or memes

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Liberals hate free speech so much they want Donald Trump's twitter account shut down.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

2016 GOP Collapse: Delete Your Account

Quoting it because I'm down.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

What's up with people putting their name between parentheses, like (((mike))). Is that some weird Twitter thing?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Atrocious Joe posted:

Liberals hate free speech so much they want Donald Trump's twitter account shut down.

countdown till TBW says this without irony

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mike12345 posted:

What's up with people putting their name between parentheses, like (((mike))). Is that some weird Twitter thing?

I learned in the Alt-Right thread that it's something neo-nazis do to denote that something is controlled by The Jews

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

mike12345 posted:

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/6/11860796/echo-explained-parentheses-twitter

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mike12345 posted:

Alt-righties are making it a yellow-star type badge for twitteristas & journalists/surrogates who they suspect (((confirmed))) to be of the Jewish faith.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

mike12345 posted:

There was a Google extension run by white power types that put the names of Jews (real or suspected) in triple parentheses so they'd know who is REALLY controlling the media

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Gyra_Solune posted:

and this is worrying because trump's campaign has a fair number of the same people who brought bush to win against kerry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKfGnfKe9Q

Thom :kimchi:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol cmon guys she tweeted it at someone who was regularly RTing full throated white supremacists and their fantasy charts of how often black people kill whitey just a few months ago.

She sucks, dude.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

like someone said about that usatoday article (this one http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/) i think not long ago itt, this is just an easy coffin ad re-run. have that same loving decisions usa or whatever pac do one on one interviews with people who lost their business because trump didnt pay them or w/e. i saw republicans predicting it months ago on that rrhelections.com site i read sometimes

as always im really interested to see what the polls do in the next few weeks. the very early returns on the post-hillary-speech era when the press seems to have gotten more negative only show a mild downturn for trump

i posted this in the general election thread
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/house-2016-the-balancing-act/
which features a link to a paper arguing that 'who do you think will win' polling predicts the winner better than 'if the election were today who would you vote for' polling
https://forecasters.org/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/7-2a51b93047891f1ec3608bdbd77ca58d/2013/07/Graefe_vote_expectations_ISF.pdf
but everybody in that thread was more interested in arguing about some loving unrelated personal opinions they have or w/e

quote:

Relatedly, polls asking voters who they believe will win can be a better predictor of the actual winner than asking who someone will vote for. So perhaps Clinton can take some solace in the fact that while she trailed Trump by two points (46%-44%) in an ABC News/Washington Post poll conducted in mid-May, she actually led 50%-40% in the “who do you think will win” question. Another survey, the most recent NBC News/SurveyMonkey weekly tracker, also asked voters to handicap the election, and Clinton’s five-point lead (49%-44%) was basically the same as her four-point horse race lead (48%-44%). So the general public isn’t as sold on her chances as the betting markets are, but nonetheless sees her as a favorite, according to these recent polls.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

good politics guy posted:

for the record blacks do kill whites at a way higher rate than vice versa although the highest rate of all is blacks killing blacks

shoo go on now this is the tweet singularity thread now

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

he's pretty good yeah, i am a fan of his for sure

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
We have a response

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol "Hillarys" tweet is so lame

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol trump UNSTUMPED

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

wow first live twitter debate between presidential candidates?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Gyra_Solune posted:

he's pretty good yeah, i am a fan of his for sure

He's the smartest and best pundit by far imo.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Now watch as Hillary utterly blows it and responds.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

a riposte but somehow you end up with both foils embedded in your neck

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Oh, I know the answer. It was about 5 minutes.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
One of Trumps mortal
Enemies is.... Endorsing him?!?!?

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/741006845746126848

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh wait that's rosy o Donnell

Is that the same person as rosean barr

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vile posted:

One of Trumps mortal

She hated Obama in '08. Thought she was a big Hilldawg backer this go round?

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

You thought wrong I guess

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Does this stupid gently caress even know tweets have timestamps, like everyone can see it took the HRC camp 5 mins vs donglord's 2 hours of mirror talk

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vile posted:

You thought wrong I guess

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Nah she's off in loopy Cynthia McKinney land. Looks like she supports Bernie but :shrug:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
You guys realize that Obama endorsement and Warren endorsement are coming today because the Bernie/Hussein meeting went really bad lol

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/573616949957124096

(note the time/date)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vile posted:

You guys realize that Obama endorsement and Warren endorsement are coming today because the Bernie/Hussein meeting went really bad lol

He told him way before the meeting his endorsement was coming.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Vile posted:

One of Trumps mortal

Crazy knows crazy

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The first presidential debate will be a serious of burns and counter burns in 140 characters or less.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vile posted:

somewhere Bernie is in a helicopter wondering why it's going further out to sea

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

This response is sad when you realize it took over two hours.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I don't have thin skin, I have the opposite of thin skin

Who is outside my house yelling log off? Show yourself coward...

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nonsense posted:

He told him way before the meeting his endorsement was coming.

I know that. Told Bernie on Sunday and filmed the endorsement on Tuesday

It's the moving up of the Warren endorsement that is most telling. It was supposed to be next week. They are pushing Warren hard - "fixes" the liberal problem of a nasty Bernie continuing to campaign because he knows Hillary will be indicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Seems like a bad idea to focus on the emails thing so much when America doesn't know or give a poo poo and she won't be indicted for it

• Locked thread