Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Do regular people with lives have a twitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

The only one feeling the bern is hillary cause she got STDs from bill

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

Do regular people with lives have a twitter?

i have a twitter
im not entirely sure why

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
This just in, we've got a photo of Hillary without her makeup:

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Trash this al Aqsa tag and gimme a trump tower.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Committing my faith in the God Emperor, may he reign forever

Blessed be all accounts with trump towers

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAxgbNKtYrM

Don We Now has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Jun 10, 2016

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Dr Dracula posted:

This just in, we've got a photo of Hillary without her makeup:

Someone's mixing a Dune reference w/ a ST:TNG reference? Get them out of here! Out!

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
trump that bitch

im ready for a trumpacylpse

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
200 years ago Goya was drawing witch's sabbaths as an observation on how the elites work the commoners; Democrats have spent the last decade smugly commenting on how the Republicans do it to their base but now there are apparently people that are eating up Hillary's blatant panders on identity politics. If I lived in the states I'd probably eat my vegetables and vote for her but I have more respect for Trump supporters or accelerationists that think the whole thing is a joke than I do for worked up Democrats right now.

In conclusion:

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

BananaJoe
May 24, 2016

mike12345 posted:

mhm

sure it is

Homework Explainer posted:

time to play Guess the Re-Reg

Clearly establishment comments!

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Trump knows more about running this country than Hillary could ever dream of.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc2_1465531919

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
!!!THE DREADED DOUBLE TOXX!!!

video will elect Donald Trump to be the President

!!!THE DREADED DOUBLE TOXX!!!

Somebody has issued a correction as of 07:58 on Jun 10, 2016

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

But, will it cause people to die in Benghazi?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

:siren: UH OH :siren:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
MAGA

MAKEp̿ͫ̿ͧ̿ͬ̿ͭ ‏AMERICAp̿ͫ̿ͧ̿ͬ̿ͭ ‏GREATp̿ͫ̿ͧ̿ͬ̿ͭ ‏AGAIN

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Man Whore posted:

I read the hillary tox thread earlier and holy poo poo I didn't know hillary had actual fans and not people forced by fate to choose what they feel is the lesser evil.

same same same. it's baffling to me. It makes me feel ill. I 100% understand when people say that they're voting for her because they don't like trump, or that they're a democrat and they want to have a democrat president, or even if they say they think she'll be an effective leader. But the fact that there's actually "yaaaaass Hillary" people is... terrifying, frankly. She's the living embodiment of all the things people on this website complain about 24/7 (America's involvement in the middle east, caring only about wealthy donors, using identity politics as a shield against criticism,corruption, ect.). How someone could like a person who is this duplicitous is beyond me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

Boosted, your call ban or challenge

Challenge suggestion: buy and wear a genuine MAGA hat in public. Fitting punishment for one of this great subforums most annoying Hill Shills.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Challenge: see if a Hillary supporter can post less than 10 times a day in YCS for an entire week.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Boosted, your call ban or challenge

Challenge.

Forums user Al!

You have been found guilty by me, your judge, jury, and executioner, of the grave sin of a double Toxx.

Not only have you toxxed yourself for 2 separate candidates, but you have committed the even greater crime of betraying Lord President Trump by expressing your faith in a false prophet.

You will be spared execution if you atone for your sins.

You must construct a home-made "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yard sign and place it in your front yard, and have a family member, friend, neighbor, or bewildered random passerby take a photo of yourself standing next to it. The sign must be at least 5 feet long and 3 feet tall, and "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" must be large and bold enough to be easily read by passing traffic. Your MAGA yard sign must put the smaller official campaign yard signs to shame.

You have until 8pm EST tomorrow evening, a VERY generous 36 hours from now, to share photographic proof of your deed and redeem yourself in the eyes of our unstumpable hero.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
A good and just challenge

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

A great challenge, just tremendous, one of the best challenges I've seen!

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

This is gonna be good

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Boosted is Making the Forums Great Again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oops

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

We have the best challenges, folks!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I wish I didn't have to disappoint, I really do, but I'm just going to have to take this ban

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

same same same. it's baffling to me. It makes me feel ill. I 100% understand when people say that they're voting for her because they don't like trump, or that they're a democrat and they want to have a democrat president, or even if they say they think she'll be an effective leader. But the fact that there's actually "yaaaaass Hillary" people is... terrifying, frankly. She's the living embodiment of all the things people on this website complain about 24/7 (America's involvement in the middle east, caring only about wealthy donors, using identity politics as a shield against criticism,corruption, ect.). How someone could like a person who is this duplicitous is beyond me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Look, the thing is, she has a vagina.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Al! posted:

I wish I didn't have to disappoint, I really do, but I'm just going to have to take this ban

Get him out! Out, out, out!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Al! posted:

:sad:

Ban this low energy loser!

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

Al! posted:

:sad:

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

What a total loser! Sad!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Come on y'all, take it easy on Al. After all, What Would Donald Do? Would he really sell out his values and attach his name and likeness to something he didn't believe in, just to save $10.00?

Actually, yeah, he probably would. Way to be low-energy al.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

!!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Get your affairs in order, I've already given the order to have you whacked.

REST IN PISS

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

rip

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Apparently they're going to try and make 'delete your account' a thing to repeat a bunch. WHY ARE THEY SO BAD AT THIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
erace ur posts

• Locked thread