Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

A Samoan man just beat up an Irishman inside of a cage in Florida

A Roman Reigns relative, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Roman and Sheamus would have had a better match.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Big Boss Man is Romans superior in every way

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CobiWann posted:

Ok, who does Roman pick when he plays Overwatch?

He plays Battleborn.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

At this point the only thing that could redeem Roman for me would be if he got a new tattoo for his other arm that was just Macho Man wooing a teenaged Stephanie McMahon.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
op missed a good chance to include a poll

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If you think Roman is good, then you have to live in a jail.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Ostentatious posted:

A Samoan man just beat up an Irishman inside of a cage in Florida

A Roman Reigns relative, perhaps?

Roman is the best Samoan genetically engineered from the genes of the greatest Samoans known to man.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

VoLaTiLe posted:

Roman is the best Samoan genetically engineered from the genes of the greatest Samoans known to man.

He can't have any of Samoa Joe's genes, he's not FAT enough

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Well

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
roman reigns would be the best wrestler in the world if he gained 50 to 100 pounds.

note: must not be muscle

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fat wrestlers are the best wrestlers.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman Reigns should be so fat that he gets rolled to the ring like Violet in Willy Wonka . Then, and only then, would he be good

Edit; in homage of the family he should also use Too Cools music

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jun 10, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I'm seein' double! Four Romans!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Fat wrestlers are the best wrestlers.

roman is good but there is a plan that can make me root for him like he was in the shield

1) get a gut again
2) do moonsaults

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm seein' double! Four Romans!

Roman adopting Sting's Multiple Stings thing but with Multiple Fat Romans would finally get him truly over

edit: also: Fat Roman masks for everyone

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
im permabanned poster superpuncher58. i first started thinking roman was good when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “UHAAA" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “tator tots” and “sufferin succotash im the guy” in my mic for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing briefcases in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “UHAAA” style of romans wrestling was all about; i think it’s the intestines leaking in to the abdominal wall, what maroonian theory considered to be the cause of hernias and hernia syptoms. i would advise all people who think romans "good" to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

im permabanned poster superpuncher58. i first started thinking roman was good when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “UHAAA" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “tator tots” and “sufferin succotash im the guy” in my mic for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing briefcases in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “UHAAA” style of romans wrestling was all about; i think it’s the intestines leaking in to the abdominal wall, what maroonian theory considered to be the cause of hernias and hernia syptoms. i would advise all people who think romans "good" to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND SUPER PUNCH A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S ROMAN REIGNS VS TRIPLE H AT WRESTLEMANIA 33 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ROMAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPEAR SOME AUTHORITY BASTARD OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY DEFEATED THE GALAXYS MOST CEREBRAL ASSASSIN ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 7 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jun 10, 2016

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Judge a man by his UHAAAAs rather than his popularity.

-Voltaire

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
When I say Ro, y'all say man

Ro

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

When I say Ro, y'all say man

Ro

Sev crush

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Roman would be good if he used Stink Face as his signature move, maybe even finisher.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Roman cocks his fist and yells and slams his fist down in the corner and then just drops his pants and waddles slowly across the ring to stinkface Seth Rollins.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

oldpainless posted:

Roman cocks his fist and yells and slams his fist down in the corner and then just drops his pants and waddles slowly across the ring to stinkface Seth Rollins.

I'd give it six stars.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

oldpainless posted:

that spot legit has more ring psychology to it than about 90% of what roman does normally so yeah, he should incorporate that into his moveset

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
roman reigns is cool, he hits people then he hits people then he hits people then he jumps a little bit while hitting people in the same fashion he did before, thank you for your time

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I wish everything had panned out exactly the same as it has, except with Fat Chris Hero in Roman's place.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

What's the verdict for today? Good? Bad? Please don't post The.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

What's the verdict for today? Good? Bad? Please don't post The.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Roman Reigns wasn't on WWE TV this week.

Lazy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Reports are coming in that Roman napped all through Raw and could not be woken despite the entire roster trying for hours.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

oldpainless posted:

Reports are coming in that Roman napped all through Raw and could not be woken despite the entire roster trying for hours.

Roman Van Winkle

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Corzaa posted:

Roman Reigns wasn't on WWE TV this week.

Lazy.

But he's the hardest working man in wrestling!!!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Atticus Finch posted:

"He injured everyone!" was their rally cry.

What an infuriating trend that was

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

I've been wondering about the question "Is Roman Reigns good??" intently for a good while now and I think I know why this question has raised such heated debate: It is not, in fact, the right question at all!

The right question we should be talking about would actually be "Is Roman Reigns food??". I personally think he might be a kind of food, and while I might try a Roman Reign should such a chance occur, I don't know if I would go out of my way to find a place that serves Roman Reigns.

Discuss.
Roman Reigns is spaghetti with not enough sauce and like one large meatball that you have to cut into tiny pieces.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He's the spaghetti that you slightly undercooked so it was still starchy and then you grabbed garlic instead of cheese and put just enough on that it's still edible and yet nevertheless bad.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

roman macaroni talk: he's actually a box of Healthy Choice Steamers® Spaghetti & Meatballs. Sort of appealing when you see a picture of it, but after 4 minutes of cooking, its bland and lifeless but with just enough calories to remind you that yes, this is sort of food I guess.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Roman is that really great Mac and Cheese with the crumbly bread crumbs on top and bits of bacon in it because he's really loving great.

F3lix
Mar 2, 2005
Da King of Swing
Roman simply is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

F3lix posted:

Roman simply is.

I think, therefore I Roman?