Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

G2 using their substitute toplaner for this game. Good move imo, grooming a possible replacement for their weakest position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
febi didn't even use his tomb!! yes dipshit, he did, but he has near max CDR and it's been 50 seconds

stump collector
May 28, 2007
0 0 13 is a beautiful lissandra score

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
not watching the fnc game atm but febi is easy one of the best lissandra players in the world for my money

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Who is Expect?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Libertine posted:

Who is Expect?
Korean top laner. He played on Midas FIO, Xenics, and LSPL squad 2144. G2 replacing Emperor actually gives them a chance to use him.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
9 people sacrificed for the ultimate reward: 15 movement speed

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This sound issue is really bad come on :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
really retarded 4v5 engage

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Killed By Death posted:

Korean top laner. He played on Midas FIO, Xenics, and LSPL squad 2144. G2 replacing Emperor actually gives them a chance to use him.
Players from the Xenics organization were usually awesome as soon as they left. The team itself was pretty bad, but they had an eye for talent when they were still around.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the game has gone on long enough that steeelback has become a god

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i love bo2 gently caress bo3

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

exethan posted:

Wait why isnt there a game 3, who wins when it's 1-1

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

the game has gone on long enough that steeelback has become a god

i always believed

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Wait why isnt there a game 3, who wins when it's 1-1
It's a tie.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my american bloodlust requires a clear winner here

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE
e: You can take that as good or bad. Or both.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
If you're an American who likes watching European Sports, you'll know that the best way to kick off any weekend is to wake up around 6AM on a Saturday for a blockbuster English Premier League match only to see it go 90 full minutes for the 0-0 draw. Your coffee tastes better and the rest of your day just feels great.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Libertine posted:

If you're an American who likes watching European Sports, you'll know that the best way to kick off any weekend is to wake up around 6AM on a Saturday for a blockbuster English Premier League match only to see it go 90 full minutes for the 0-0 draw. Your coffee tastes better and the rest of your day just feels great.

Having done this it's really fun when in 90 minutes there's only 3 or 4 actual shots that had a remote chance of going in. Makes me appreciate the beautiful game :v:

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 9, 2016

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Despite my complaints earlier I actually wanted a third game between Origin and Vitality.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

Despite my complaints earlier I actually wanted a third game between Origin and Vitality.

:ughh:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

exethan posted:

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
TSM only needs 2 games per opponent :coal:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGg82IUm1E

this was that summoning insight with markz, its actually really good

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGg82IUm1E

this was that summoning insight with markz, its actually really good

i'm really enjoying them ripping it out of tryndamere's dumb loving blog post

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Jin Air won the second game 3-3 :laffo:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

i'm really enjoying them ripping it out of tryndamere's dumb loving blog post

do you happen to know some good places to skip to, i mean i'm at work for 9 hours today but i don't want 30% of that to be thorin and monte

update: 11-12 minutes in and the infamous blog post is mentioned

stump collector fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 10, 2016

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

do you happen to know some good places to skip to, i mean i'm at work for 9 hours today but i don't want 30% of that to be thorin and monte

update: 11-12 minutes in and the infamous blog post is mentioned

yeah, the first 30-40 minutes is making GBS threads on riot and tryndamere, then the rest of the show is all NA LCS

i thought the markz guy was a pretty good guest too

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Game 1 hasn't even started yet and EU Production already loaded up the ROCCAT team photo for G2.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i wonder if kikis will get solo killed this game

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I like both team's compositions, they both have meta picks, power picks, and interesting personal adaptations.

Splyce also seems to be decent this split, last split they were barely worth watching, this split they have stepped up a bit.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Splyce v g2 holy moley

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

henkman posted:

Splyce v g2 holy moley

This is a good game. In EU LCS relative terms this is a god tier game.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I like seeing the return of pro Ashe.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lol sjockz cast

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Team Vitality are distilled disappointment in the form of an LCS team

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I know the game just started but i've never seen a lucian lose early lane this hard, he's already 10+ CS down at 4m

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah i think splyce already lost this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
lol trick

• Locked thread