Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe posted:

nice meltdown

way to go law man

ICEN OWNMELTD
CENI WNMELTDO
ENIC NMELTDOW
NICE MELTDOWN
ICEN ELTDOWNM
CENI LTDOWNME
ENIC TDOWNMEL
NICE DOWNMELT

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Radical posted:

my quick match winrate

:laugh:

right?

jeeeeeeeeeeesus chiiraaaaaaaaaaste

when u put it like that, just loving lol

just how fragile of an ego do u eben have to have to post about that kind of poo poo :sbahj:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we're all friends here

Kawabata
Apr 20, 2014

You plebians just don't know what epic literature is. You should try reading Stephanie Meyer, E.L. James, Dan Brown, or Ayn Rand.

Mortimer posted:

ya lmao thats totally me
what is MMR and weighting towards 50% winrate? do you know? does anyone know?

your nickname is mortimer and you posted a masteroverwatch profile for everyone to see where your "best hero" in your lvl 40 ow experience is reaper, all the while bragging like you're seagull, goon version

did you change your rl name to sephiroth

do you cut yourself

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

ICEN OWNMELTD
CENI WNMELTDO
ENIC NMELTDOW
NICE MELTDOWN
ICEN ELTDOWNM
CENI LTDOWNME
ENIC TDOWNMEL
NICE DOWNMELT

go back 2 mh shitlord you cant compete with anyone in this game

better pick up the trash in mm, garbage man

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Soothing Vapors posted:

ICEN OWNMELTD
CENI WNMELTDO
ENIC NMELTDOW
NICE MELTDOWN
ICEN ELTDOWNM
CENI LTDOWNME
ENIC TDOWNMEL
NICE DOWNMELT

a meltdown always finds a nice

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Mortimer posted:

don't worry you'll be matched with hanzo pubs until you get ratcheted down to 50

I match with hanzos and genjis and d.vas all the time but I guess I'm just good enough to carry them to victory. :shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

we're all friends here

big if true

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Eonwe posted:

we're all friends here

nice meltdown

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Kawabata posted:

your nickname is mortimer and you posted a masteroverwatch profile for everyone to see where your "best hero" in your lvl 40 ow experience is reaper, all the while bragging like you're seagull, goon version

did you change your rl name to sephiroth

do you cut yourself

reaper is a good hero that I like to play, yes. I think I am above average with him and can be a good asset to the team which is why I play him. His kit is unique and his ultimate can turn the tide in many fights.

where and how often I cut myself is for me and my tumblr followers to know

please don't meltdown as well, the eonwe graphite rods can only handle so many

NmareBfly posted:

I match with hanzos and genjis and d.vas all the time but I guess I'm just good enough to carry them to victory. :shrug:

genji and dva are very good to good heroes
hanzo isn't

its nuts how this turned from "hanzo isn't a good hero and mei is hard to play" into "if you aren't playing the MLG setup gently caress YOU"

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Please sign my change.org petition to add "nice meltdown" as a dva ult line

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about a/s/l

Oh hells ya

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Eonwe posted:

we're all friends here

sure, except people like this exist:

Lastgirl posted:

big if true

i dont want to be friends with people like this

I want to be friends with people like this:

Mortimer posted:

don't kinkshame

don't worry you'll be matched with hanzo pubs until you get ratcheted down to 50

nice! I'm glad for you. symmetra is a really strong character but one I don't enjoy playing often.
win/loss rate doesn't matter though, my fun meter is off the charts!!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe posted:

go back 2 mh shitlord you cant compete with anyone in this game

better pick up the trash in mm, garbage man

excuse me I have an 0.8 k/d ratio and almost 4 elimiations per match w/ reaper

why dont you get on my loving level, kid

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Try countering Bastion with Hanzo, Mei, or D.Va.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ratchet deez nuts down to 50 :boom:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

excuse me I have an 0.8 k/d ratio and almost 4 elimiations per match w/ reaper

why dont you get on my loving level, kid

What the gently caress did you just loving say about mechs, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in MEKA, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the ominics, and I have over 300 confirmed ults. I am trained in booster warfare and I’m the top tank in the entire game. You are nothing to me but just another elimination (+100 🔥). I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this map, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying "DIE, DIE, DIE!!!" to my team? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mech pilots across South Korea and no one can hide from Widowmaker's sight so you better prepare for the ultimate, maggot. The ultimate that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your team. You’re loving dead, Reaper. I can boost anywhere, anytime, and I can eliminate you over seven hundred times, and that’s just with my lovely fusion cannons. Not only am I extensively trained in out-of-mech combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of MEKA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the continent, you little feeder. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn noob. I will poo poo explosions all over you and you will drown in them. Nerf this, kiddo.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
poo poo thread

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
I'm going to close this thread for a little while because it's loving terrible.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Incoherence posted:

I'm going to close this thread for a little while because it's loving terrible.

:same:

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Does Overwatch breed mental issues or does it just attract those with them?

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Does Overwatch breed mental issues or does it just attract those with them?

Video games attract people with mental issues. Especially multiplayer video games, and especially especially video games descended from Dota in any way, shape or form

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

sup thread how's it hangin

hope you all had a good break

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
This game is fun. I'm having fun with this game. Can someone give me junkrat tips I'm terrible with him and its less fun.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

It's really apparent when you've been doing good and the game decides to bring the hammer down by matching you with players who can actually shoot straight. Today was a day of embarrassing and emasculating failure.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Use conc mines for guaranteed close range damage, and to ruin lives

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I voted this thread 5

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Knifegrab posted:

This game is fun. I'm having fun with this game. Can someone give me junkrat tips I'm terrible with him and its less fun.

never stop spamming grenades

literally never

just tape the button down

also toss your explodey mine at people and detonate in their faces

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Who would stand like this? :psyduck:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Sanctum posted:

She never did fit well on the spectrum.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Knifegrab posted:

Junkrat is probably the easiest character in the game to contribute to your team with because all you have to do is hold down LMB to deny the enemy team a part of the map. If you want to do more than spam grenades at anything with a red outline, throw your conc mine in people's faces and blow it up to do a bunch of damage and send them flying. If there are no faces to chuck it at, use it to launch yourself skyward. Never not conc jump, it can get you to all kinds of keen high ground from which to rain explosive death. I like launching myself out of the top floor of the Dorado attacker spawn onto the roofs across the way because it usually puts you right above the defenders at the start of the round.

If you get into an unfavorable fight (Tracer, Genji, etc.) retreat around a corner and as soon as they can't see you anymore, drop your bear trap. 9 times out of 10 they'll run into it like the bloodthirsty dumbass they are and you can feed them pineapples. I'm wretched with getting team kills with his Riptire but obviously it's possible, and I know the key is sending the thing in from an angle they're not expecting. You can hold Space to make it climb walls if you want to send it in through windows or balconies. Worst comes to worst, if there's a big fight happening you can seriously just step around a corner and send your Riptire back the way you came.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Yay my favourite thread is open again let's try not to poo poo it up.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Kerrrrrrr posted:

sup thread how's it hangin

the noose spray is going to cause Blizzard a lot of grief at some point, I just know it

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Cicadalek posted:

the noose spray is going to cause Blizzard a lot of grief at some point, I just know it

Wow, who gets that one?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Sanctum posted:

Symmetra would

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Verranicus posted:

Yay my favourite thread is open again let's try not to poo poo it up.

Better be playing games tonight bitch I'm bout to get off work

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Why is that stupid spray of a kid with a broken arm even in the game?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

verbal enema posted:

Better be playing games tonight bitch I'm bout to get off work

Feel free to harass me on bnet if I'm not in-game because unless I'm doing something work related I'm generally down to Overwatch with cool goons

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Internet Kraken posted:

Why is that stupid spray of a kid with a broken arm even in the game?

He's in one of the Trailers.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jastigers Mercy theory continues to gain ground among academics and the community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

I just had a game on Gibraltar offense where the defenders stopped the payload right past the first checkpoint until the time ran down, and then we spent four minutes in overtime until we finally pushed them off and drove it all the way to victory.