Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegalPad
Oct 23, 2013

After hitting 4800 IP I was trying to decide on picking up either Sejuani or Voli, and I'm really happy to have gone with Sej. She's easily my favorite jungler now and I don't know how I never tried her before. I'm still trying to figure out a build/build order right now though. I usually do:
Cinderhulk > Swiftness Boots > Deadman's > Spirit Visage > Iceborn Gaunts > Warmogs.

Is that too much health and not enough damage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
take aspd/AD runes when you jungle her next time if you are worried about doing damage

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

people on reddit trying to tie the decline of league to ghostcrawler joining the company is the funniest thing to me

I haven't bothered to check yet, but there's a topic about League dropping under 30% in PC bangs in Korea and I am like 95% certain it will be full of, "Haha, the things I hate about the game are causing players in Korea to quit I KNEW MY PREFERENCES WERE OBJECTIVE FACT"

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
It's literally "overwatch now exists"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Has Koreans love of blizzard over come the asian nations inability to play a first person shooter?

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Work Friend Keven posted:

Has Koreans love of blizzard over come the asian nations inability to play a first person shooter?

We'll find out in season 2 when blizzard allows korea/china to play and the west wins a single WORLDS tournament!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
http://na.op.gg/ranking/ladder/

all of the QQ accounts have been renamed to "tempname####" and are permanently banned - at least 30 challenger spots are probably open. I believe in you methanar

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

all of the QQ accounts have been renamed to "tempname####" and are permanently banned - at least 30 challenger spots are probably open. I believe in you methanar

Are there really that many people who had QQ in their name? Jeez.

I'm rooting for BOOST 4 NUDES to get #1 on the ladder.

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

exethan posted:

Were the QQ ones the "I am definitely not advertising boosting" accounts?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Yes -- they also banned any associated account of known boosters at that level so this has taken potentially hundreds of idiots out of master/challenger/diamond1

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

LegalPad posted:

After hitting 4800 IP I was trying to decide on picking up either Sejuani or Voli, and I'm really happy to have gone with Sej. She's easily my favorite jungler now and I don't know how I never tried her before. I'm still trying to figure out a build/build order right now though. I usually do:
Cinderhulk > Swiftness Boots > Deadman's > Spirit Visage > Iceborn Gaunts > Warmogs.

Is that too much health and not enough damage?

Sej's W actually scales with your health, so it's actually quite good. In some of the posts Methanar has made recently I noticed that all his Sej games involved going Cinderhulk > boots > Warmogs, which I have been trying out and personally am starting to agree with. Warmogs gives you a bunch of health which adds damage to your W, CDR which Sej 100% requires and Cinderhulk + Warmogs you will actually have enough HP to have the mog's passive running by the time you complete it.

If you're feeling sassy, fed and the enemy team is something like 3-4 AP threats, go Cinderhulk > Abyssal > tank.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Poulpe posted:

Were the QQ ones the "I am definitely not advertising boosting" accounts?
Yes, the number after QQ in their names was their user id on Tencent (natch) QQ, a Chinese instant messenger. You'd message them on that id to discuss their boost pricing.

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 10, 2016

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

exethan posted:

Yes -- they also banned any associated account of known boosters at that level so this has taken potentially hundreds of idiots out of master/challenger/diamond1

lol I wonder how many of the top 1000 players (which is where master is pegged) are actually unique people and not boosters/smurfs/etc

I ran into a ton of those QQ guys and it was just awful to play.

This is bullshit I had to scroll down for like 15 seconds before I found my name

Methanar fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jun 10, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

that QQ id on challenger issue has been ongoing for like a year (or more idk) but someone made a reddit thread that got front page earlier this week and it immediately got fixed lmao

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Riot largely ignores a lot of things until they hit the front page of reddit because that's where their issues get the most visibility

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Why is my game crashing whenever I tab out.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
can we get boost for nudes to post in this thread

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
jesus loving christ i clicked on the video in the client

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Methanar posted:

Why is my game crashing whenever I tab out.

if you're running plays.tv it does that sometimes for me

stump collector
May 28, 2007
squid im trying to teach you how to play crappadin

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I forgot to post a Master Tier celebratory selfie.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
No celebrating until you hit Challenger

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Based God Shia Labeouf

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
You should join a makeover show

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go NV. seraph and the boys

e: wrong thread

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
That all chat video :stonk:

I mean there's nothing wrong with it other than the fact that it's Officially Sanctioned Content from Riot

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

NTT posted:

That all chat video :stonk:

I mean there's nothing wrong with it other than the fact that it's Officially Sanctioned Content from Riot

i logged in specifically to see what was so bad about it and whoof

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i have limited data, what's it all about?

edit: wait nevermind

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Tired Moritz posted:

i have limited data, what's it all about?
Gay fanart of Graves and Twisted Fate and a male nidalee wearing the exact same costume where they zoom in on his nipples.

Did I mention the thumbnail is TF and Graves about to make out

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
tf and graves is a poo poo ship.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I like that Methanar took that picture with the mirror in the background.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

curiousCat posted:

I like that Methanar took that picture with the mirror in the background.

i didnt see that before and this now may be the best loving methanar selfie ever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

Gay fanart of Graves and Twisted Fate and a male nidalee wearing the exact same costume where they zoom in on his nipples.

Did I mention the thumbnail is TF and Graves about to make out

where's the fanart of diana and leona about to make out

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

same, guy who draws art of ahri and sona kissing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

pool party leona is a babe. just like pool party rabidsquid

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
people actually look at athenes and think "cool item"?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX1p3uiUePY

this bug looks cool

bring back doom bots

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

i've been grinding vayne games. i dunno how i feel about this hero. like i'm 10 kills up but feel like i'm doing nothing still, it's weird. also ghostblade first is sooooo much better than the botrk rush.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Not surprised at that all chat at all. I'm not sure how anyone wouldn't have seen this coming after the furry lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

people actually look at athenes and think "cool item"?

I like the new chalice as you basically only leave lane to die or buy once you pick it up but neither the chalice nor grail are exactly flashy

• Locked thread