Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure Reignover just ran around in circles in that fight because NRG was on the wrong side of the map and he didn't know which way to run to overdive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

immortals is actually wqinning, they get the scuttle clap, they get the cloud dragon

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

It keeps happening

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

That is one fat rat.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

party in the baron pit

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
How the hell did IMT somehow end up coming out ahead after all that?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

how is this game even

oh huni flame horizon

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Calm posted:

That is one fat rat.

Calm posted:

That is one fat rat.

Calm posted:

That is one fat rat.

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

since when does twitch do well in lcs

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rabidsquid posted:

party in the baron pit

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao NRG getting like 12 kills off a baron bait

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Crazy Larry posted:

How the hell did IMT somehow end up coming out ahead after all that?

feeding more kills to Vlad and Twitch is a different kind of definition of ahead than one i am familiar with

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Then again Jatt is pretty convinced that Immortals are still ahead actually secretly

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

feeding more kills to Vlad and Twitch is a different kind of definition of ahead than one i am familiar with

Well I mean they ended up pretty even in gold and got the infernal drake, but then Wildturtle and Adrian got caught out and there went that.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
This feels like Immortals have been getting their asses kicked all over the rift for a long time now - how are they only down 3K gold? I guess that gap is misleading on account of it doesn't tell you how much of that gold is on a Vlad and a Twitch

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jenny Angel posted:

This feels like Immortals have been getting their asses kicked all over the rift for a long time now - how are they only down 3K gold?

CS difference between Quas and Huni, WT has a lot of CS gold too, only 1 tower difference

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Man with Elder Drake they;re going to be SO FAST out of combat

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The money on WT is actual useless though because he can't stay alive in team fights because NRG can just go ahead and kill him. Huni and RO are strong but also in a lot of ways totally useless since yeah okay they can jump on OhQ after he's already exploded someone, and then they run around in circles dying to Vlad.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah like 100 cs diff on top lane is actually a huge amount of gold, they just can't do much with it besides execute kiwikid

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you were listening to this game only and not actually watching it you'd think IMT was about to get an ace

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Reignover slaps Ohq once and then fucks off to fight maokai for the rest of his ult

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

That's better but also why did you just loving run at them

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"NRG is about to get loving owned again, okay well they traded in the fight"

NRG killed Huni and RO for GBM, kill Pobelter and get an inhib

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

congratulations to IMT for almost winning

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
As a support player I find it kind of strange how Nami has returned to the opinion of pros as one of the best general ranged utility supports but the reason she fell out of the meta a long time ago originally was because of insane mobility creep made it almost impossible for her to land bubbles and setup plays. Who does Nami bubble on this NRG team? They have a ton of highly mobile targets, escapes, stealth, etc. Also she's not durable at all, she's worse on disengage than Braum, Janna, etc.

I just hate seeing this generic Sivir / Nami lane over and over from several teams, and I don't think they actually have good synergy, Nami is much better buffing up a lane bully than a utility carry.

Also 6.11 Ryze picks is just :riot:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"NRG really doesn't want to fight here" and less than two minutes later win the game because they actually did want to fight.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
IMT Jatt

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

wraith is the only nami ive personally seen thats been really impressive but i havent watched much league this split. kiwikid zyra seemed pretty good last game however.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Wait is Ryze really 100% pick/ban on this patch in competitive? That's honestly insane. He lost so much loving damage from the 6.11 nerfs.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

ryze and nidalee both seem to be broken on a fundamental level, they're still pick/ban

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

As a support player I find it kind of strange how Nami has returned to the opinion of pros as one of the best general ranged utility supports but the reason she fell out of the meta a long time ago originally was because of insane mobility creep made it almost impossible for her to land bubbles and setup plays. Who does Nami bubble on this NRG team? They have a ton of highly mobile targets, escapes, stealth, etc. Also she's not durable at all, she's worse on disengage than Braum, Janna, etc.

I just hate seeing this generic Sivir / Nami lane over and over from several teams, and I don't think they actually have good synergy, Nami is much better buffing up a lane bully than a utility carry.

Also 6.11 Ryze picks is just :riot:

Yeah, Nami has no place in any lane swap meta, her roams aren't even that good and her engage/peel sucks

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

who's this guy using santorin's ign

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
NRG looks wildly more on point this week and it makes me happy. :getin:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Quas gets first blood, but actually maybe he's losing because of it"

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

IMT Jatt heel turning live on camera to NRG Jatt

edit: jesus christ lol quas

Radical fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jun 11, 2016

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

quite the dive by imt

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
IMT should just play a full immortality comp if they're going to keep diving like they have the first two weeks.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Immortals team comp is weird, they have like half of a teamfight comp and half of a skirmish comp and are probably just going to lose towers to Caitlyn sieges over and over again when TF uses destiny to gank sidelanes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Huni taketh and Huni feedeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I thought Huni wasting time trying to gank GBM who had the wave pushing into him / frozen at his turret was stupid, but Huni wasting time getting ready to gank while sitting on a ward and getting blown up was actually much stupider

• Locked thread