Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Just woke up. WTF is this comp from NV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ray you are beautiful.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That J4 Damage lmao

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

67 flat armor pen :stare:

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/TSMDoublelift/status/741499338812071936

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Toplane is actually the deepest position in NA now, what a bizarro world. Ray is a loving monster

All of the best top laners are Korean and all but like two or three NALCS top laners is Korean lol

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Can't wait till everyone in a gamer house learns they need to always empty the lint filter on the dryer.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

dyrus1800MICROWAVE

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
So MVP's ADC just finished 3rd item frozen mallet on Ashe...

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Samsung vs SKT for control of first place in Korea on next though :D

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

RealFoxy posted:

Samsung vs SKT for control of first place in Korea on next though :D

I'm here and hype.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Bung

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I feel like I actually like Samsung's comp a little more.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Lemon would be proud of Faker

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Samsung Bung

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Lol Faker gets sniped off then TP's back and murders all of Samsung

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
I feel like the random dragons unfairly influences games like this, where there's a clear difference in the scaling of the comps. Only having the worthless dragons during SKT's early game power spike seems to give them a RNG-based disadvantage.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the dragon rng fucks a lot of the game up to some degree but im too fricked up to explain why it's bad, wheres lovechop he can help me

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Making the dragons at least somewhat equally powerful would certainly be a start.

Also Wolf's nami is great.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
"We're removing RNG from the game"

"except for these dragon buffs that can sway the game"

Why the gently caress is country music on OGN what the christ

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

like the big issue with dragons, i mean therte's soem strategy and that's great, for instance if you see the clown drake you can go "lmao lets go loving dive top lane bc what are they going to do about it"

but it's also bad bc what if your team is the one with the early power spike? the enemy team doesn't give a poo poo if you get the clown dragon, so now there's less of the map to threaten, and it also drastically lowers the value or at least changes the value of teleports while that piece of poo poo dragon is up

i mean i guess there's some strategy now in that you actively should never try to get the clown dragon when you don't have the strength to fight over objectives bc you don't want to spawn one of the actually good ones but that's stupid

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

the dragon rng fucks a lot of the game up to some degree but im too fricked up to explain why it's bad, wheres lovechop he can help me

i really liked monte's idea that you could show the dragon spawns in champ select. otherwise it seems too easy to draft a late game comp and then get screwed over having to give up infernals

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yea and if you draft scaling and its nothing but cloud dragons, or like rthe ocean dragon is actually ridiculously good for a poke comp?? it can even change some champion picks. deny a zilean blue buff and it loving SUCKS but if he's got 2x ocean drake it doesn't matter

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lovechop posted:

i really liked monte's idea that you could show the dragon spawns in champ select. otherwise it seems too easy to draft a late game comp and then get screwed over having to give up infernals

This is a real smart idea imo and it'd also probably introduce a little more variation in picks.

I don't like Monte but I actually really like this idea, because I feel like a lot of the variance issues in league right now have to do with how p/b is structured.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I'd rather have 5 bans a team first tbh.

What if there were small altars in the dragon pit that let you choose the dragon? Stand on them a la twisted treeline, and have either all four available, or maybe just choose from two to reduce variation.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

They would only pick the Infernal Drake.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shadow225 posted:

I'd rather have 5 bans a team first tbh.

What if there were small altars in the dragon pit that let you choose the dragon? Stand on them a la twisted treeline, and have either all four available, or maybe just choose from two to reduce variation.

Moving towards a DOTA2-like ban structure would be ideal, I agree.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they want the pro games to be similar in structure to pub games so captain's mode will probably never happen, but i don't think its really a good decision for the health of the game since pro games will always play out differently and make it hard for people to learn how to play in pubs from them.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Ray owned. I wish for dragons the same one couldn't spawn twice.

What's up with the esports wiki site was there another split or something with site ownership like the old leaguepedia one?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4njfqv/river_statement_part_2_introducing_esportspedias/

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

C9 Challenger picked up Contractz, later rush.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
id like to see rush play with smarter people

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

That explains why ESP has been so infrequently updated in the last week. I'll update the op.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

C9 Challenger picked up Contractz, later rush.

Contractz is pretty good. If C9 Challenger gets him into LCS, I guess that's one good thing they'll have done.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The only fun part of c9 last split was watching rush solo kill 3 people in a row and then watching high and balls climb on each other's shoulders and put a trench coat on and try and buy an R rated movie ticket.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

#FreeRush man gently caress Cloud 9

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i feel like some shadowy chinese org must have bought c9 at the rate they're collecting players

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I immensely dislike c9. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I didn't get to work on this this morning cause I forgot were putting our dog down today but it's still semi functional if you nerds want to use it.

Rip Chloe, she may be gone but will never be forgotten (like dignitas)

• Locked thread