Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

cash crab posted:

:kimchi: AHH! What a little bean!

Here is our bean, who is rich (her tail was all puffy because she likes playing with money)

Can your cat loan me a couple hundred? Also, adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Action Jackson! posted:

Summer means drinking while walking home from work.

So jealous. I was around there for a few days some years ago, and miss it very much.

Also you appear to be so happy in all these photos, I'm glad the move to Munich has done well by you.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Another pic from that ghostbusters thing I went to. The plan was for me and my buddy to remain perfectly still with no expression. Didn't exactly work out.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

cash crab posted:

:kimchi: AHH! What a little bean!

Here is our bean, who is rich (her tail was all puffy because she likes playing with money)

That cat is ballin.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That must be one of those corporate fat cats I keep hearing about

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
All of my hockey stuff came in! I start playing the 20th!
Not pictured. My skates because I don't wear them in the house.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Atarian posted:

Another pic from that ghostbusters thing I went to. The plan was for me and my buddy to remain perfectly still with no expression. Didn't exactly work out.

RC Cola posted:

Adorable goons!

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

She noticed I was looking at the TV and decided to put a stop to it.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I actually think I look okay here.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

okay Methanar you are just trolling us at this point, admit it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Time is a circle on the water

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Methanar posted:

Shave your face man

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Atarian posted:

Tadadadam *snap*-*snap*
Tadadadam *snap*-*snap*
Tadadadam, tadadadam, tadadadam, *snap*-*snap*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RC Cola posted:

Shave your face man whole head

FTFY

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Tinder date. The after picture will be a big old scar where one of my kidneys was.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

NotAnArtist posted:

Tinder date. The after picture will be a big old scar where one of my kidneys was.

Looking sharp as heck!!! And don't leave your drink alone when you go to the bathroom

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

You are like the antithesis of "my style". Let me know how the date goes and I might adjust.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

NotAnArtist posted:

You look like a Bond villain's henchman. Like, not one that would get any lines, but you'd be making moves and looking cool until your big fight scene with Daniel Craig where its almost an even match but he eventually owns you.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RC Cola posted:

Not living life on the edge, I see.

I really want to see that guy go for it, something about his face makes it look like he could rock the bald look.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I really want to see that guy go for it, something about his face makes it look like he could rock the bald look.

Including his eyebrows!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Picnic Princess posted:

Not living life on the edge, I see.

Having all of your teeth is a good thing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You look like a Bond villain's henchman. Like, not one that would get any lines, but you'd be making moves and looking cool until your big fight scene with Daniel Craig where its almost an even match but he eventually owns you.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

As for right now, um. Can I get back to you in at least a month after I've whipped myself back in shape, I'm about 30 pounds heavier than I'd like to be right now. :cripes:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

NotAnArtist posted:

I didn't realize Doug Jones was a Goon.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Methanar posted:

gently caress

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Inzombiac posted:

gently caress

That bad, huh?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

frozenpussy posted:

As for right now, um. Can I get back to you in at least a month after I've whipped myself back in shape, I'm about 30 pounds heavier than I'd like to be right now. :cripes:

You still look great!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Methanar posted:

That bad, huh?

You're going to give the regulars conniptions

but you look good when you shave, do this again. you are a handsome guy under there :)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 15:41 on Jun 11, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

e: whoops I probably didn't need to post three times in a row, getting a little crazy here on my Friday night

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 07:20 on Jun 11, 2016

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

NotAnArtist posted:

Earnestly thought you were wearing the world's tiniest pair of white shorts or just absolutely nothing before I scrolled down all the way.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

NotAnArtist posted:

you look like a clown who has lost half his props

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I like how people will be super polite to fat unattractive goons but as soon as Meth posts its just gently caress EWW MAN. RIP OFF YOUR FACE AND HAIR NOW

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Methanar posted:

That bad, huh?

Because I am masochistic, it seems:

I've talked about your look and how easy it would be to go from a weedy, greasy dork to sleek geek-chic and you obviously don't read it or don't care.

I'm not some good looking person casting dispersions; this is real basic stuff.

1) Thin, greasy facial hair is bad on EVERYONE.
2) A shorter haircut would bring you to 2016 and not like you're still in middle school.
3) The dude with all the idiotic piercing and constipated face cleaned himself up and started smiling some and people have been falling over themselves to compliment him.

Please, my disgusting heart cannot handle you ignoring such simple problems.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Constipated posted:

I like how people will be super polite to fat unattractive goons but as soon as Meth posts its just gently caress EWW MAN. RIP OFF YOUR FACE AND HAIR NOW

Stop being so melodramatic, dude is a shave and a haircut away from being dapper as hell.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Somebody has a new favorite as of 13:43 on Jun 11, 2016

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Beer is nutritious.

This one drinks beer. That one doesn't.

woah, it's not cool to post pictures of Lingcodkilla and kitchner with their moms in this thread.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

NotAnArtist posted:

You are too mature tall and slim for the rolled pant I think. How was the date?

e. Oops thought this was waywt. Here's me

Breath Ray has a new favorite as of 13:25 on Jun 11, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Is there wifi in hell?

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

lookin' good. collar looks a bit crumpled up, but i'll allow it

and yeah, ActionJackson, seconding what other have said, you look happy as heck. sounds and looks like the change in location has been great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

frozenpussy posted:

:) You look great. Also, I forgot to mention, I liked your recent freestyle drawings from the digital art thread.

Constipated posted:

There is probably a way to express your frustration without insulting a bunch of other people. Like, if you're concerned with some innate shallowness in this thread, the way to combat that is probably not to accuse other people of being ugly or fat.