Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chinaman7000 posted:

I'm happy my first interpretation was the kangaroo about to do a fuckin hard suplex. Also slenderman statue in the bg.

Actually you're probably not too far off. A common tactic between roos fighting is to get the other in a chokehold and asphyxiate the fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Facebook Aunt posted:

I mean it definitely implies sexual activity.

Implied nothing, that kangaroo has his dick out.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Ak Gara posted:

Heavy Petting Zoo.

Winnie the Pooh gonna be pissed he missed out

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Winnie the Pooh gonna be pissed he missed out

Nah he's the keynote speaker on some German Fetish convention circuit, he's doing fine.

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Ak Gara posted:

Heavy Petting Zoo.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

goose fleet posted:

gently caress you

For that matter, why haven't you spoken out against geese randomly attacking kids? I know you personally would never commit such acts of violence, but it does speak volumes that you won't condemn it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

MizPiz posted:

For that matter, why haven't you spoken out against geese randomly attacking kids? I know you personally would never commit such acts of violence, but it does speak volumes that you won't condemn it.

Because he's wearing an American Flag embellished goose pin, he's clearly already made such a statement.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Super Dan posted:

Kangaroo: goose pls go
Goose: no

I love this reference.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The NY Daily News posted:

At one point, he told the Aussie paper, he tried separating the amorous pair — but it didn’t work out too well.

“I tried to take the pig away the other day and the kangaroo nearly tore the fence down,” Dick said.

The roo — who is fittingly named F--- It — will mount basically anything.

“It’s a wonder he hasn’t had a go at the geese,” Dick said.

The avian bystanders, it turns out, look quite interested in the whole affair.

In Frazer’s photos of the roo riding piggyback, there’s a voyeuristic — and creepy — solitary bird sitting down, watching it all from a front-row seat a few feet away.

In later pics, the Apples is seen attempting to mount F--- It — so clearly they’ve got a flexible relationship.

After having wild animal sex, the two cuddled for a bit.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Is it a lovely costume industry mandate that they only hire people with the most punchable faces?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Super Dan posted:

Kangaroo: goose pls go
Goose: no

Gooseteban Winsmore

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's impossible to read this without an Australian accent.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Just Offscreen posted:

Is it a lovely costume industry mandate that they only hire people with the most punchable faces?

If that was my job, I would make a sport of looking as punchable as possible in every shot.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Hyperlynx posted:

Yeah, nah. It's expensive for pretty crap beer. FFT is wrong, that's 24 beers, not 30.
you're right, my bad

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I feel the Aussies' pain

Just Offscreen posted:

You think a company who make 2 dollar costumes are going spend a lot of money on a model?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Australia is truly a melting pot of cultures.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

The MSJ posted:

Australia is truly a melting pot of cultures.

Only the solid chunks will float to the top?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
We all have horrible burns and soon a giant will eat us.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Well, to be fair, there were a lot of homosexuals in the Sturmabteilung, right? Not that Hitler really approved...

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

FFT posted:

you're right, my bad

Oh. Well, fair enough. The two on the right are 24 packs, though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Top Quark
Aug 2, 2010

"Going where no man has gone before."
e. mispost

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Just Offscreen posted:

I'd be willing to put money on that guy being the "Designer". It's probably why he looks so self satisfied.

I bet it's part of the process for their whole team.
"You know the rules, Dave. You think that's an idea for a costume? You wear it. "

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Send the mugs to the people making this documentary:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFcvlzSIWlX/?taken-by=michaelbay

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
This seems like an appropriate time to share this

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

Goose pls go

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FFT posted:

you're right, my bad

It's still really, really lovely beer.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

No.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

:wtc:

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

GET DOWN THROW DOWN LET´S START A PAAAARTYYYYY!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

You're a fast one, huh

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Nuebot posted:

Completely unrelated but back when the daredevil movie came out there was a blind kid in my class and he and his friends saw it at the same time me and my friends did. I don't know why a blind kid wanted to go watch daredevil but he did. And he spent the whole movie shouting about how the movie was bullshit. Especially the part where he could see when it rained.

I have a friend who is blind and loves superhero films. He doesn't like Daredevil the movie but he really likes Daredevil the show, especially since the blind people narration thing is really good. Also Daredevil isn't technically blind, he just has a shitter version of actual vision and his other senses really heightened because of radioactive gunk. So his superpower is that he isn't quite blind.

One time he got in free at the movies for some reason, probably because the person behind the counter decided he wasn't actually watching the film so he shouldn't pay for it.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 15:34 on Jun 11, 2016

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

It's classy as gently caress that they put real effort into making Ntflx Daredevil enjoyable for blind people.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Sighted people next please

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
That picture is making me uncomfortable. Getting really weirded out here.

• Locked thread