Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Maybe he has full embraced the 7 shirt. :)

Burrell should have been pinged for holding back the Aus 14 on the break down the left hand side there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
The big difference is that people like New Zealand

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Foxtrot_13 posted:

Why? That poo poo made McCaw an international hero

McCaw was good at it. Haskell is just relying on Poite being a dumpster fire of a ref at the breakdown.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Vaders Jester posted:

McCaw was good at it. Haskell is just relying on Poite being a dumpster fire of a ref at the breakdown.

The thing McCaw was good at was testing the ref in the first 5 minutes and finding out exactly what he could get away with, then not crossing that line for the rest of the game.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
What the gently caress are they doing, they'll have maybe 2 minutes, even if he hits this.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
England are going to Scotland this.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

tarbrush posted:

What the gently caress are they doing, they'll have maybe 2 minutes, even if he hits this.

Who the gently caress decided to kick that penalty?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
There's only one team Scotlanding this!

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
FUCKINGN GET IN. EAT poo poo AUS

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
:lol:stralia

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo, 4 points with a minute to go, England has got to blow this, right?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
That kick from Ford though.

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
Australia switch between smart rugby and dumb rugby at a drop of a hat it's incredible. That's at least 14 points they've just gifted England.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

England didn't fall apart at the last second! :aaa:

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
Very nice. Got to say, Ford and Farrell together really do look good as a 10 and 12 partnership.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

LOL amazing.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Turns out that abject cuntery really is the key to success?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Tyma posted:

If that was true Martin Johnson would still be coach.

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

Tyma posted:

But Australia lost ?

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
That game didn't make any sense; England didn't have a genuine seven. How could England win without a genuine seven? Come to think of it, how could they beat Wales twice without a genuine seven?

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

Plucky Brit posted:

That game didn't make any sense; England didn't have a genuine seven. How could England win without a genuine seven? Come to think of it, how could they beat Wales twice without a genuine seven?

Australia had two genuine sevens, they should have won twice today

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

Swan Curry posted:

Australia had two genuine sevens, they should have won twice today

Exactly! Everyone knows that was why Wales and Australia beat England at the World Cup; they had Genuine Sevens, and England didn't.

Never mind the fact that the England pack was sluggish and unfit, or that Barritt and Burgess was an awful centre partnership, or that they abandoned their very successful 6N strategy; the only reason England lost those games was because they didn't have a Genuine Seven.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

Plucky Brit posted:

Exactly! Everyone knows that was why Wales and Australia beat England at the World Cup; they had Genuine Sevens, and England didn't.

Never mind the fact that the England pack was sluggish and unfit, or that Barritt and Burgess was an awful centre partnership, or that they abandoned their very successful 6N strategy; the only reason England lost those games was because they didn't have a Genuine Seven.

Alternatively, imagine how good they'd be with one?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Someone seriously hosed up the Ireland anthem singer's hair.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

For anyone interested, the stream is still up on Youtube - good quality and SA commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZx0XbvvZaE

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

butros posted:

For anyone interested, the stream is still up on Youtube - good quality and SA commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZx0XbvvZaE

Cheers, anything is better than Mark Robson.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
The boks we fully committed to committing every single offense in the book.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Etzebeth looks like he learned how to clear out rucks in the Bakkies Botha School of Rugby.

Vaders Jester fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jun 11, 2016

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Welp.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Straight red seems harsh as gently caress.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I really didn't expect Stander to be the first South African to be sent off today

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Harsh call. Wasn't deliberate.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Terrible clash but an outrageous decision

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
You can't jump arse first into someone's head and expect to get away with it, even if you didn't mean to

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Man I was really looking forward to this match...

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Irish have decided that if they're losing this game, they're going to kill every South African player on the way out.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Started off full of promise too....

butros
Aug 2, 2007

FFS honestly if they can't score in that situation with Ireland 2 men down I don't know what.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

butros posted:

FFS honestly if they can't score in that situation with Ireland 2 men down I don't know what.

All Mvovo had to do was run forward and maybe pass and they're in, I don''t know how they didn't score tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Boks showing some realy great determination to keep this game close.