Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos
drat i didnt think a thread about heroin could be so popular in gbs

hey if you guys paypal me sixty bucks ill get a gram of black tar heroin from the cartel drug dealers when they open for business tomorrow and livepost as i smoke it all

patricks alternate email at gmail

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014

skit herre posted:

well I will turn it up to eleven today. I won't even go home with my drugs. I will just stay on the scene and consume until something

It's fun being 18 isn't it?

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
so I am phone posting and very slow at it
should I:

a) just close the thread because it's boring

b) telling you the potentially dumb things I am doing

c) tell more how I became a piece of poo poo junkie

d) kill myself which also includes a)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Panda Bear posted:

drat i didnt think a thread about heroin could be so popular in gbs

hey if you guys paypal me sixty bucks ill get a gram of black tar heroin from the cartel drug dealers when they open for business tomorrow and livepost as i smoke it all

patricks alternate email at gmail

do it

i will only donate to a joose fund and only if you also get a gopro because there's no loving way anyone remembers poo poo after joose so we need some footage

Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos

skit herre posted:

so I am phone posting and very slow at it
should I:

a) just close the thread because it's boring

b) telling you the potentially dumb things I am doing

c) tell more how I became a piece of poo poo junkie

d) kill myself which also includes a)

e) hand the thread over to me and let gbs pay for my drugs because im not a sad sack

The Brown Menace posted:

i will only donate to a joose fund and only if you also get a gopro because there's no loving way anyone remembers poo poo after joose so we need some footage

i don't know about the feasibility of joose but gently caress it i can do some benzos too and record as much as i can

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
if anyone feels like sending me drug funds i'll set up a livestream of me taking pills and playing overwatch. this is how we make gbs great again

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

the great deceiver posted:

if anyone feels like sending me drug funds i'll set up a livestream of me taking pills and playing overwatch. this is how we make gbs great again

Are you dare?

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
well I am sitting in the train, so I can write something. I am on my way from home town to next big city

źnormally I drive with my car because I usually only get my stuff and leave.

I had 2mg bupe and a joint before I left for the bus station. I took 200mg lyrica and had 2 beers at the stops.f

No benzos because I threw them all out yesterday late nights. Ich hope so muchj that the withdrawal after a few days of benzos again won't be as terrible as the last time when I was taking a whole lot of K-Pins daily

I have 4 mg of Subu and some lyrica on me. I have no real plans on what I will do exactly when there

skit herre fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jun 11, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Check back in once youve taken something real

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
is there a list of real drugs to be taken?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You want real drugs?

I'm holding heroin, coke, and my cock for ya

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

skit herre posted:

• snort adderall

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014

skit herre posted:

Y'all cowards haven't even tried Chemotherapy

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
so far I bought some H ,some Morphinsulfat and some Fentanyl. speed is on its way

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Where do you get your money?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Prostitution: you got it, you sell if, you still got it

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
the state pays me because I am sick

sk3l3tor
Aug 15, 2014

skit herre posted:

Thanks for spending my taxed wages on loving your life up. I hope you feel good about being a drain on society cause you're "sick"
Yet you're well enough to do recreational drugs.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

skit herre posted:

so far I bought some H ,some Morphinsulfat and some Fentanyl. speed is on its way

Good luck with that.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

sk3l3tor posted:

Thanks for spending my taxed wages on loving your life up. I hope you feel good about being a drain on society cause you're "sick"

nah, I sure as hell don't feel good

I assume you are not German, so don't worry about your taxes

skit herre fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jun 11, 2016

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Not for me, but you have to know loads of hippies and immigrants, basically. Even weed smoking is generally socially unacceptable in sweden. :(

If anything I would have thought OP was Norwegian, going from the name and the heroin.
Though I guess if he was Norwegian he would have injected it rather than snort it. I don't know if Swedes are aware of it, but we are like at the top spot in Europe when it comes to abuse of intravenous drugs, particularly heroin, going back to the 70s. Which is kind of an interesting and horrifying fact when you take into account that our rate of drug use overall is actually quite a bit lower than most other European countries.

If you really wanted to you could get heroin easily minutes after stepping off the train in Oslo (if they haven't recently chased the addicts to some other part of the city, been living in Bergen for the past 5 years).

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sk3l3tor posted:

lol that sounds like something a boomer would say, what else u got to say about drugs and dopers??

op u got any naloxone? i heard that u can microdose that to avoid building opioid tolerance and it can also potentiate as well as extend ur buzz from the heron and pills...ever try that? if ur in europe im p sure that the state likely distributes it to users for free so it would be easy to acquire

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jun 11, 2016

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
oh boy I am sure as gently caress not toying with naloxone

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ok but u should at least get some to keep around for emergency use

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

have you considered kratom op

tcc can tell you where to get only the best internet brown water

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
siphon heroin into your pee hole

not sure whatll happen but youll probably get super high

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Tim Burns Effect posted:

have you considered kratom op

tcc can tell you where to get only the best internet brown water

No, as an Atheist Skeptic I try to avoid natural things

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skit herre posted:

You will probably be told to put them up your rear end, but the most efficient way to take fentanyl is through the skin.

Also what made you throw away the benzos?

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
it is by the way unbelievable how many people go out of their way to offer you a little bit of their crack for free when you tell them that you don't do crack. They must be better off than I thought

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Zidrooner posted:

Also what made you throw away the benzos?

Because I was clean of benzos for over 2 months, of which at least 1 was like hell on earth. and now I gotta do that poo poo again.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
heroin isn't really a good drug anyways to snort

snortting crushed up smarties though

thats my jame

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
So I snorted a "consumer unit" of H and now about 20 minutes later I just feel kind of weird and tired and everything seems to happen very slowly. Well, let's wait a little longer,

The fentanyl is 200 microgram buccal (which I guess means sublingual?) Will one of those gently caress me up or is that a low dose?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

skit herre posted:

how does it feel to literally be the excuse conservatives use to ruin everything OP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

skit herre posted:

So I snorted a "consumer unit" of H and now about 20 minutes later I just feel kind of weird and tired and everything seems to happen very slowly. Well, let's wait a little longer,

The fentanyl is 200 microgram buccal (which I guess means sublingual?) Will one of those gently caress me up or is that a low dose?

if death = hosed up then ya it will, but the buzz wont be much to write home about.

instead of loving with fent i would crush up the morphine sulfate into a fine powder and plug it. then get ready for the pine needles feels across ur body as ur mind floats off to Dream World. Morphine is true blue, the meat and potatoes of narcotics.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Lichy posted:

how does it feel to literally be the excuse conservatives use to ruin everything OP

It feels bad. But on the list of bad feelings this one ranks very very low.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

if death = hosed up then ya it will, but the buzz wont be much to write home about.

instead of loving with fent i would crush up the morphine sulfate into a fine powder and plug it. then get ready for the pine needles feels across ur body as ur mind floats off to Dream World. Morphine is true blue, the meat and potatoes of narcotics.

Could you please explain this in regular language to me? Especially the first paragraph. I guess my thinking abilities are a bit compromised.

so plugging: up the rear end? in which material?

/e: I guess I will have a glas of wine and a joint until I decide how to progress.

skit herre fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jun 11, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Seems like your just a lovely loser that sucks off of other people while whining. How are those job prospects? Or are u too "sick".

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Seems like your just a lovely loser that sucks off of other people while whining. How are those job prospects? Or are u too "sick".

I think I made it clear from the beginning that I am a lovely loser. Not sure what your goal here is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

skit herre posted:

I think I made it clear from the beginning that I am a lovely loser. Not sure what your goal here is.

To not give you support or pity and find comedy. What kind of job are you qualified for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I have a Ausbildung in foreign commerce and wholesale, no idea to what you could compare that in the US.

• Locked thread