Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

RIP Chloe. You lost d longer than Rush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

i feel like some shadowy chinese org must have bought c9 at the rate they're collecting players

Actually they're just not the org their fans portray them as. Hai and Jack are not nice, the team are not built on friendship

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Was Anivia banned in this game?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Anivia was banned

Huhi is so bad

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Jack made Hai a very rich person

also, Quas is either criminally bad this split or they have some reason in keeping him on maokai 100% of the time. maybe he's in the middle of some balls level freefall!

edit: he was one of the best swain players before he got a beneficial rework and plays a ton of different champs in solo queue, i think it's a coaching issue

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Quas has always been forced to play tanks for whatever reason, and with NRG I would definitely call it a coaching issue. I suppose it's possible they don't trust him to play anything mechanically difficult right now? Either way you'd think they would try and put him on Irelia or Swain.

Also who was that promising young player on C9T that flamed out bc of a ton of drama that was salty AF about his friend Keith not getting to start over piglet.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Yusui

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

it's super annoying when casters say one adc is ahead/behind without taking into account targons cs on the support

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Dardoch camping zion to great success so far. If the game goes long enough, vlad and swain will be really hard to deal with and graves ezreal should do a lot of damage only if azir is blown up. I think TL still wins this though

edit: and that's mainly because Huhi is far enough behind that he can just get trashed without any interference

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

archduke.iago posted:

it's super annoying when casters say one adc is ahead/behind without taking into account targons cs on the support

It adds to the ADC's CS number

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

we learn something new every day

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Irelia is already impossible to deal with -- this game is finished barring a massive feed fest from fenix

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is such a loving lmao at CLG

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
keep giving Azir to Fenix plz

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Lourlo's build makes me happy, i've seen way too many melee carries get too fed and go straight into a second damage item and throw the game. this is mostly from solo queue but still

edit: im listening to summoning insight and they just called lourlo bad and that trinity force coming back would be very bad for him

mark is defending him but thorin and monte are pretty smug and unwilling to listen to anyone's arguments

stump collector fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 11, 2016

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

YancyQ posted:

keep giving Azir to Fenix plz

stump collector
May 28, 2007
dardoch's flash unburrow there was insane and helped TL out a ton even if it didn't net any kills -- and they got an insanely fast baron while i wrote this post

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ZION "BEST NA TOP LANER IRL" SPARTAN

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

exethan posted:

Lourlo's build makes me happy, i've seen way too many melee carries get too fed and go straight into a second damage item and throw the game. this is mostly from solo queue but still

edit: im listening to summoning insight and they just called lourlo bad and that trinity force coming back would be very bad for him

mark is defending him but thorin and monte are pretty smug and unwilling to listen to anyone's arguments

I'm watching Froggen instead but Lourlo always seemed fairly average with moments of Good, I wouldn't call him "bad"

e: I will actually use that to describe everyone on TL except maybe Dardoch who is fairly good with moments of Average

stump collector
May 28, 2007

henkman posted:

I'm watching Froggen instead but Lourlo always seemed fairly average with moments of Good, I wouldn't call him "bad"

i'd say the same thing, mark explained that liquid put him on an island and that's why his laning stats were very bad

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah they put him on an island and lots of naut/tank tops last split, it's hard to have a lot of standout performances that way

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Monte doesn't know a quarter as much as he thinks and once he's made up his mind about a topic he won't listen

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Ah, I'm monte

stump collector
May 28, 2007
NRG / FOX is getting really sloppy

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

rabidsquid posted:

Monte doesn't know a quarter as much as he thinks and once he's made up his mind about a topic he won't listen

Monte actually said he hasn't played a game of League in a year and a half

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Does anybody else think that Darshan is playing bad, maybe because he's been replaced by a clone as part of MKUltra?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

quas was one of my favorite players before and it's painful to watch him now, he's either not comfortable on maokai or he's just not all there anymore

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

that guy sucked. he was really mad about jensen getting a spot on c9 cuz he thought he was better than him too, lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

exethan posted:

NRG / FOX is getting really sloppy

I'm enjoying it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He has also most likely been replaced with a clone, and due to clone degeneration si suffering some mechanical issues.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

that guy sucked. he was really mad about jensen getting a spot on c9 cuz he thought he was better than him too, lol

he was bad and got trucked in every CS playoff but he was really hyped

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yeesh froggen just 1v5ed until he went oom and got blasted

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
holy poo poo if froggen had gotten any mana from his passive FOX would have won that fight

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Fox does not appear to have enough damage to actually win a team fight.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I was going to say froggen could build liandry's but he's full build and I don't know what he'd drop

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i like ashe but this is a situation where she's not very good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

of course NRG did that noob poo poo that a lot of pro teams do where they take elder dragon buff without preparing their side waves first and end up losing some map and their buff for nothing

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Late game Viktor is disgusting

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

of course NRG did that noob poo poo that a lot of pro teams do where they take elder dragon buff without preparing their side waves first and end up losing some map and their buff for nothing

FOX had 3 dragons and would have had a bunch of bonus extra damage if they were able to get it for free so NRG probably grabbed it to deny it from FOX which is a proper strategy but I'm sure you know more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yeah, there's no way they knew when the dragon was gonna spawn so it was actually impossible to prep the side waves.

• Locked thread