Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

I think in addition to a no fly list there going to be don't sell guns to list.

Whoa there

2nd amendment??? Don't you believe in it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
babypolis can you tell me what you think of my political cartoon idea:

it shows the south side of the Trump wall. There's a Mexican Janitor there mopping the floor and there's a "Piso Mojado" sign. On the wall itself there's a sign that says "El Muro Mojado".

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The Saurus posted:

OTOH Majorian has been blissfully silent for a few pages and I can only assume it's because he's still trawling through my history, so that's victory enough for me.

You win because you're getting attention? Cool

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
hey guys remember when the saurus said something racist oh boy howdy weren't we just tickled

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

i hope Rojava conquers ISIS and gets to keep their stuff

Hell yeah

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gyra_Solune posted:

it's been like half an hour

tbf that's a lifetime for shitposting wars

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kind of interesting we never even had the "should we politicize this tragedy ??" Moratorium.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Rollofthedice posted:

hey guys remember when the saurus said something racist oh boy howdy weren't we just tickled

is your avatar aids skrillex

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Typical liberal playbook at work here.

If white Christian male shooting, then rail on evil Christians and their hateful ideologies.

If muslim jihadist shooting, then rail on the second amendment and call for more gun control.

Predictable as hell.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

*stares off into the distance* i'll never forget that day... when the saurus tried to land a lame burn on me

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
what even happened to the saurus

e: oh, a week probation, i see

FourLeaf fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jun 12, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

FourLeaf posted:

what even happened to the saurus

The death of the American dream

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

blue squares posted:

The death of the American dream

he's british!!!!

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

euphronius posted:

Kind of interesting we never even had the "should we politicize this tragedy ??" Moratorium.

The idea of a moratorium itself is political.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Technically I'd peg Antietam as the bloodiest shooting in US history.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

euphronius posted:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

FourLeaf posted:

he's british!!!!

so were the founders of your great nation, bitch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

aBagorn posted:

The idea of a moratorium itself is political.

Oh I agree but the Moratorium on political analysis used to hold.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The Saurus posted:

Alexander Hamilton spits on you.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
jfc
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/742083449012510720

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Rollofthedice posted:

*stares off into the distance* i'll never forget that day... when the saurus tried to land a lame burn on me

it wasn't an attempt to land a sick burn i was genuinely asking, the text seems to match

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/742086771450646528

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The Saurus posted:

:owned:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

babypolis posted:

the saurus is my mortal enemy and even then im starting to feel bad about the relentless owning he is receiving in this thread

I thought that was Vile. Or is that one of those comical one sided rivalries

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

euphronius posted:

That's Trump for you.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Saurus posted:

babypolis can you tell me what you think of my political cartoon idea:

it shows the south side of the Trump wall. There's a Mexican Janitor there mopping the floor and there's a "Piso Mojado" sign. On the wall itself there's a sign that says "El Muro Mojado".

i guess that some kind of play on wetback? that seems like a pretty terrible joke even ignoring the racist connotations

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Don't worry, thread, I'm sure if Brexit happens the Saurus will finally leave our fair shores, sailing home in a comically oversized bowl of cawl while screaming "Pakis! Pakis!" the whole way

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

L-Boned posted:

If white Christian male shooting, then rail on evil Christians and their hateful ideologies.

If muslim jihadist shooting, then rail on the second amendment and call for more gun control.

Predictable as hell.

Oh, I'm sorry, is questioning the second amendment not politically correct enough for you?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

L-Boned posted:

Predictable as hell.

We call for more gun control after all of them you loving doofus

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

TheTatteredKing posted:

I thought that was Vile. Or is that one of those comical one sided rivalries

kinda pointless to have vile as a rival when he regularly self destructs without any outside input

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Don't worry, thread, I'm sure if Brexit happens the Saurus will finally leave our fair shores, sailing home in a comically oversized bowl of cawl while screaming "Pakis! Pakis!" the whole way

"Rwy'n casáu Mwslimiaid!" moaned the Saurus through the empty spider-filled crevasse that constituted his mouth. "Rwy'n casáu Mecsico!" Decomposing rarebit began to pour out of his eyes.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

babypolis posted:

i guess that some kind of play on wetback? that seems like a pretty terrible joke even ignoring the racist connotations

I've heard hispanics call illegals Mojado. Perhaps it's not too common where you're from.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
There are 30000 people reading the Donald Trump subreddit right now.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

yeah because /r/news kept censoring orlando news stories, it was the only subreddit that carried the story.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

as we know from the democratic primary, reddit activity correlates directly to electoral success

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like Ask Science

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

mike12345 posted:

yeah because /r/news kept censoring orlando news stories, it was the only subreddit that carried the story.

Why did r/news censor it?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

i live on the texas-mexico border and i don't hear 'mojado' particularly often

tbqh i think that trump is coalescing and strengthening the pro-immigrant movement in mexican americans

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

The Saurus posted:

good question, I'm not really sure, I just noticed there were some "r/news banned me and deleted my story!!!" on r/all. don't really care too much

e: also some top-comments by self-described "leftists", who now sub to r/thedonald because it's the laste refuge for free speech.

mike12345 fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jun 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

The Saurus posted:

To be fair, they didn't censor it until they learned that the shooter was Muslim. The mods censored it because it was supposed to be an Evangelical white man doing the shooting so that they could start harping on bringing back mental asylums and banning guns.

• Locked thread