Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I was real worried the IoSM was going to be The Rock, thankfully it isn't

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
:gonk: Always use a backup jack or jack stands. Always always always.

Postal Parcel posted:

What does this line even mean? At first I thought it was an "I dare you to go up to one of these people and talk about how you(LGBT) have had it worse than them", but the "full confidents" kind of rules that out.

I think they're saying that they have full confidence that the image disgusts the list of people they named in their word salad.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Yeah buddy. Your lovely 9mm pistol is going to save the day and kill the guy using a loving assault rifle and who doesn't have to care about shooting innocents.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
"You know what would stop a shooting in a crowded, noisy, dark nightclub? MORE GUNS!"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

unwantedplatypus posted:

Yeah buddy. Your lovely 9mm pistol is going to save the day and kill the guy using a loving assault rifle and who doesn't have to care about shooting innocents.

By what measurement is a 9mm lovely?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Any bullet the size of your penis doesn't have much stopping power.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

unwantedplatypus posted:

Like my penis in particular?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I'd just like to be clear

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Theft is theft whether it's perpetrated by one person or a group of people.

You don't pay taxes, they're taken from you. Saying you benefit from taxes is like saying you benefited from the cat burglers stealing your TV because they dusted and vacuumed on the way out of your house.

It doesn't matter if it's Bernie, Trump, Hillary or any other psychopathic jack off, they're robbing us, they've always been robbing us, and they're going to continue robbing us. Voting for new masters will make us no less of slaves.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
After greetings, my first question on dating apps is always "If your penis was a bullet, what caliber would it be?"

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Like my penis in particular?

It's the general you, the general penis

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pesticide20 posted:

I was real worried the IoSM was going to be The Rock, thankfully it isn't

The Rock is too pure and good for IoSM.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Just an interesting thought for people inspired to help change the world for the better.

80% of the worlds population lives within reach of cellular towers.

Cellphone use is surging in developing 3rd world nations.

It's more likely today for poor individuals in 3rd world countries to own a cellphone than ever before in the past.

Bitcoin is 100% transferrable via cellphone with almost 0 fees meaning micro loans to promote small scale markets can be used to help develop economies that are otherwise lacking and provide relief without the overhead that comes from charitable organizations.

As an example, you could send Don Pablo Poor Guy $1.00 instantly with a $0.001 fee.

Rather than send $1.00 to Christian Childrens Fund and them give Don Pablo $0.10.

Alternatively if altruism isn't your thing. You could have Don Pablo knit you a hat from goat hair and buy it from him for $12.00 or whatever.

Just a point worth mentioning the potential cryptocurrencies have on the 3rd world.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

oldpainless posted:

People who don't know anything about guns repeating hearsay to seem like they know anything about guns.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

There was a concealed carrier in the crowd, an off-duty police officer shot back but wasn't able to bring the shooter down. So...

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

oldpainless posted:

By what measurement is 9mm lovely?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

People who don't know anything about guns repeating hearsay to seem like they know anything about guns.

That is so interesting!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Who cares? They would have just died from diseases anyway. Probably AIDS/HIV. This was a good thing. 50 homos dead. Less homosexuals to foul up the earth.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

TotalLossBrain posted:

That is so interesting!

This is pyf.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Who cares? They would have just died from diseases anyway. Probably AIDS/HIV. This was a good thing. 50 homos dead. Less homosexuals to foul up the earth.

This isn't funny and is more just angering. Try and stay away from these kinds of posts if you wouldn't mind, LoB.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
IoSM...coming from...inside the thread... *suffocates*

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

unwantedplatypus posted:

Dono about you buddy but I'd rather not have ANY bullet in me.

It may not have the stopping power of a .40 S&W but a 9mm round to the guts will still kill you.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

unwantedplatypus posted:

I beg to loving differ

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Regarding that Taxi-Drone thing they're supposedly testing.

I assume that, since he knows how to build an EMP generator, he realizes how impractical that is, how expensive it is, and that he is better off just shooting at it with a rifle if he wants to commit some felonies. The only thing he doesn't get is his Tom Clancy fanfic about EMPs.

I really don't get it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I'm late but:

Does a glass of water cure a poison womb?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
What calibre of gunpowder was the gunman using in the bullets in the magazine of his machine pistol?

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

I don't even know. Kermit? Really?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

change my name posted:

There was a concealed carrier in the crowd, an off-duty police officer shot back but wasn't able to bring the shooter down. So...

Really? Did he die? Run out of bullets? I thought this lasted hours?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Snowmankilla posted:

I'm not entirely sure, apparently it happened right near the beginning. None of the stories I'm reading have a followup to that part.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I don't think there are super detailed accounts, but I'm guessing once the shooter took hostages, they probably backed down and waited to coordinate with the police response like a sane person instead of trying to act like an action hero and most likely getting chumped in the process.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Or you gave your voice away to a sea witch because your were horny for a tall dark handsome stranger.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

Snowmankilla posted:

I read that the confrontation happened outside the club. They exchanged fire and then the shooter went into the club and started executing people. Assuming the off-duty cop didn't enter because trying to snipe the guy in a crowded dark club would probably not go well.

Side note: why is everyone obsessed with getting Obama to call the guy a radical islamic terrorist? Is using a different terminology going to make the bad men go away? Do people not realize the US is doing more air strikes than any other country against ISIS? I know it's stupid and there's no reason but I'm genuinely curious why people have such an issue with Democrats specifically refusing to chalk it up to Islam. Normally I can roll my eyes at some of the dumb poo poo Trump/Republican supporters say about Islam, but suppose Obama said "yea, ok, radical islamic terrorism, whatever the gently caress you want" do they really think anything would change?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

RFC2324 posted:

I'm late but:

Does a glass of water cure a poison womb?

Nah, only womb cancer. Sorry!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Picnic Princess posted:

Or you gave your voice away to a sea witch because your were horny for a tall dark handsome stranger.

I hate it when that happens.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Immolat1on posted:

I read that the confrontation happened outside the club. They exchanged fire and then the shooter went into the club and started executing people. Assuming the off-duty cop didn't enter because trying to snipe the guy in a crowded dark club would probably not go well.

Side note: why is everyone obsessed with getting Obama to call the guy a radical islamic terrorist? Is using a different terminology going to make the bad men go away? Do people not realize the US is doing more air strikes than any other country against ISIS? I know it's stupid and there's no reason but I'm genuinely curious why people have such an issue with Democrats specifically refusing to chalk it up to Islam. Normally I can roll my eyes at some of the dumb poo poo Trump/Republican supporters say about Islam, but suppose Obama said "yea, ok, radical islamic terrorism, whatever the gently caress you want" do they really think anything would change?

It happened because he was Muslim, not because he hated gays. Therefore I, a non-Muslim, can continue to hate gays and feel fine.

Lord Humongus
Apr 10, 2009

ice ice baby :toot:

Immolat1on posted:

started executing people.

gagged when i read this

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

My gut dropped when one of the articles I was reading mentioned a guy texting his mother after he got inside a bathroom when the shooting started... And the last known text he sent was something to the effect of "he's in here with us".

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Immolat1on posted:

Side note: why is everyone obsessed with getting Obama to call the guy a radical islamic terrorist?

Because they want an important public figure to validate their hatred for Muslims.

Also, because Barack Obama is himself a Muslim. Therefore by saying Muslims are bad, he would be saying that he too is bad. Self-ownage.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Immolat1on posted:

The way one person I saw put it on Twitter, they want to make it about Islam instead of homophobia because they're uncomfortable admitting that they share a belief with a mass murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I don't even know. Kermit? Really?

That Kermit is the "but that's none of my business" meme. For some reason.