Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
You know that part of the night where it's time to go to bed but you'll look for anything to delay actually doing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)
i need a new battery for my laptop soon :/

and a new power cord ://///

but i can't afford it atm ://////////

NumberLast posted:

You know that part of the night where it's time to go to bed but you'll look for anything to delay actually doing it?

yes. or you start getting ready to go to bed, but then something distracts u, and suddenly it's 3 in the morning or w/e

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I struggle to stay up past 11 because I have been waking up at 7 a.m. every day for like 10 years.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

NumberLast posted:

for me it's more like "awesome, I'm so proud of myself for going to bed before 10pm, lemme just check my email" and then it's 2:30am and I've just watched my seventh arrested development clip on YouTube

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

NumberLast posted:

I suffer from horrible insomnia on a regular basis and have since I was a kid, so yes. :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow but I just don't wanna go to sleep, too much dehumanizing to bloodshed face

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

I struggle to stay up past 11 because I have been waking up at 7 a.m. every day for like 10 years.

i wish i had this problem, honestly...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also haha dalleel banned from YCS and My Imaginary Boy Friend getting mistaken for MIGF has made this the best day ever.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Classic Comrade posted:

i wish i had this problem, honestly...

work 7 days a week :v:

I'm serious. A lot of my insomnia problems went away [and I've had them since I was born] as soon as I had to be in the office every day by 8 regardless of whether or not I slept.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Baloogan posted:

also haha dalleel banned from YCS and My Imaginary Boy Friend getting mistaken for MIGF has made this the best day ever.

whether it was or wasn't migf doesn't matter as gimmick accounts are extremely dumb

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol well the extremely dumb gimmick fooled you hahaha

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

drat, is this what it feels like to be owned

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homework Explainer posted:

drat, is this what it feels like to be owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WobVHa2Z-h8

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Al! posted:

I fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow but I just don't wanna go to sleep, too much dehumanizing to bloodshed face

:same:

The moment my head hits the pillow I notice myself having utterly nonsense thoughts. I think about how those thoughts make no sense then I realize I'm just already half-dreaming. Happens every single night.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

deep dish pizza is basically hot eggless quiche

So it's terrible poo poo, yes I agree good post

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

whether it was or wasn't migf doesn't matter as gimmick accounts are extremely dumb

is migf even still around or did he get banned or probied; i haven't seen him

thought for sure he'd be summoned by the "deep dish pizza sucks" post

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

it always takes me 10-90 minutes to fall asleep after i turn off the lights which frustrates me sometimes but i don't have insomnia so i try not to whine about it

i thought i saw mibf post a food pic and assumed it was migf but i missed the banning or w/e

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oystertoadfish posted:

it always takes me 10-90 minutes to fall asleep after i turn off the lights which frustrates me sometimes but i don't have insomnia so i try not to whine about it

i thought i saw mibf post a food pic and assumed it was migf but i missed the banning or w/e

You should try being exhausted from work 24/8

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

You should try being exhausted from work 24/8

yeah i usually get enough sleep and work in an office

I've had that thing happen where I'm dozing on the couch then as soon as i go to bed i stay awake that's another little rear end problem

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

So it's terrible poo poo, yes I agree good post

No

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Classic Comrade posted:

is migf even still around or did he get banned or probied; i haven't seen him

thought for sure he'd be summoned by the "deep dish pizza sucks" post

he got a month so i gave mibf a month also

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I thought that other guy was migf too I mean there was a huge food pic in that post I don't think anyone can blame you for thinking it was migf, lol.

Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

there is a mocking bird that hangs out on the telephone wires near my new place and it mimics: seagulls, robins, woodpeckers, sparrows, and other poo poo.

it's kind of impressive but also kinda annoying cause he's out there like all the time

still love birds tho~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Classic Comrade posted:

there is a mocking bird that hangs out on the telephone wires near my new place and it mimics: seagulls, robins, woodpeckers, sparrows, and other poo poo.

it's kind of impressive but also kinda annoying cause he's out there like all the time

still love birds tho~

One of our junior developers in an avid birder and spent most of March and April hunting sage grouse leks.

no point to this story other than "people who like birds really like birds"

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

birb

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

thanks

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I thought that other guy was migf too I mean there was a huge food pic in that post I don't think anyone can blame you for thinking it was migf, lol.
at a certain point it doesn't even matter if it's migf or someone imitating him, the result is the same

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I'm sure whoever will just go and post on their main account

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

if it really was some rando showing up thinking 'hmm something awful eh, my internet bf will be a clever name, perhaps i shall post in the politics forum with non sequitur food pics oh dear i have been probated' (thats pronounced proBAYted in my imagination) then this is really an awkward moment and a waste of 10 bucks he couldve spent on food

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's baloogan

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Whoever had the nuclear reactors melting down while they were trying to drink tea, that was a great sig.Whoever made it should be proud.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
Started playing Overwatch last night. Got in 3-4 games.

It's good

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

A new offsite location? Share it with us, please!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
all i got for probating people were anime maga hat pictures

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Baloogan yelled incoherently at me last time I probated him. I'm starting to worry he's hitting the sauce a little too hard these days.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Baloogan yelled incoherently at me last time I probated him. I'm starting to worry he's hitting the sauce a little too hard these days.

was it this

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

logikv9 posted:

was it this

Very similar to that, in fact!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Isn't that just how Baloogan says "hi", though?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the latest baloogan probates all ran up against one another three stooges in doorway style so he ended up with a few days instead of a week. small mercies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like how this forum is so bitter that the off-topic chat thread just talks about probating people

• Locked thread