Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it with Draymond Green and other dudes' balls?
This poll is closed.
Daddy issues 14 7.91%
He just loves snatching stuff out of the cookie jar 14 7.91%
Tom Izzo taught him the art of being a fucker 23 12.99%
Dray is the kind of guy who'd rush into the tail end of a fight and brag about how he beat the poo poo out of everybody 32 18.08%
He's just a horrible human being because you don't mess with another man's balls 23 12.99%
After seeing the line drive Juan Uribe took yesterday what Green does is nothing 16 9.04%
He was inspired by old Mr. T memes as a wee child 17 9.60%
BALLS LOL!!! 38 21.47%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please don't go full iso Cleveland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Piggles posted:

You've missed the five or so wide open shots that missed that James assisted

You pass to shump and delly, you know what is gonna happen.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
In relation to an average game, how does this compare? I've really enjoyed the high scoring, fast movement and sausage party ads.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

illcendiary posted:

I seriously think this series would be tied if Kevin Love wasn't playing.
i think thats dumb as hell

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Mo has been trash for months

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I'm the rich white women making crying faces at LeBron

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
lol his mom helped him get a threeway

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

vr is a sham.

dang it and i just invested $20 in one of those cheap vr phone headsets

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Paperback Writer posted:

Great half of bball

I hope this is like last time and Cleveland come out abandoning their style that was working

It's Lue being unable to recognize what is working and what is not

Not a great coach yet by any stretch

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
really really wanted that to go in

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

itsjustdrew posted:

In relation to an average game, how does this compare? I've really enjoyed the high scoring, fast movement and sausage party ads.

Its an above average game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jefferson is moto-doping

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

itsjustdrew posted:

You should be a Dubs fan, you will love basketball. Basketball is cool and good but this game is probably an unfair standard to hold it to

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

big time game. klay fearless. lebron's hungry. let's loving go

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FIRST TIME posted:

It really does feel like "get off my lawn" rhetoric when people my age and even younger who weren't around for the Jordan era post on FB about how sick dunks were a real man's game, not like this pussy 3 point shooting poo poo these days.

I really enjoy the Warriors style of play; probably the reason that out of every possible player, I had a Majerle Team USA jersey when I was in Jr. High . I don't want to see reactionary rules put in place to balance things out but I'll be OK if teams figure out a way to counter the Warriors' strategy.

The problem is there really isn't one. Curry and Thompson are both just loving inhuman shooters. They get guarded a massive percentage of the time, usually well, and it just. Doesn't. Matter.

I hate it, but I have to respect it.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

big boi posted:

Someone piss off Love please

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

The weed number. Nice.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
What a goddamn half. GSW hitting their ridiculous threes but Bron showing up hard to make it a tie game. My lord I'm gettin the vapors!

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

The Duggler posted:

It's Lue being unable to recognize what is working and what is not

Not a great coach yet by any stretch

I'm not sure he ever will be

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

itsjustdrew posted:

Do yourself a favor and watch the entire Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors series that came right before this one.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
How the hell do you even guard guys who can shoot from 30 feet out and can also dribble past you if you're right up on them

meanwhile Lebron's using every ounce of energy just to keep the game close and hes not going to keep hitting all these stepback isos, neither is kyrie

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

illcendiary posted:

You should be a Dubs fan, you will love basketball. Basketball is cool and good but this game is probably an unfair standard to hold it to

I feel a little robbed then. I'm sure it'd be even better if I understood everything.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

bows1 posted:

What a goddamn half. GSW hitting their ridiculous threes but Bron showing up hard to make it a tie game. My lord I'm gettin the vapors!

Apparently they decided to just take all the basketball out of the first four games and put it into this one.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

vibratingsheep posted:

Do yourself a favor and watch the entire Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors series that came right before this one.

trigger warning: seeing people get shook

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Huge halftime guest, for this Golden State crowd. It's Bill Simmons and Malcolm Gladwell doing a live podcast from Center Court.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Feel like this game is gonna break the "most threes by a team in one Finals game" record. What is it now?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

AsInHowe posted:

Huge halftime guest, for this Golden State crowd. It's Bill Simmons and Malcolm Gladwell doing a live podcast from Center Court.

suddenly the dogs riding scooters and teapot lady seem interesting again

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Love is concussed so badly he has forgotten all his geometry skills.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

mastershakeman posted:

How the hell do you even guard guys who can shoot from 30 feet out and can also dribble past you if you're right up on them

very carefully

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

mastershakeman posted:

meanwhile Lebron's using every ounce of energy just to keep the game close and hes not going to keep hitting all these stepback isos, neither is kyrie

Yes, put half of your money on 2nd half gsw.. Clv are shooting like 55% or something, that poo poo ain't lasting.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

Take out their pinky toes or ear drums to disrupt their balance

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

illcendiary posted:

I seriously think this series would be tied if Kevin Love wasn't playing. God that was just such a loving stupid trade in retrospect, poorly done GM LeBron

I blame it all on Kyrie. And coaching.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Brolander posted:

very carefully

:iamafag:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Paul Pierce looks awkward af on this analyst desk.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

That's a hot take picking the Dubs 2nd half Paul

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

we want our shot of Draymond ignoring the A's game

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Jalen Rose does not age

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

surf rock posted:

Feel like this game is gonna break the "most threes by a team in one Finals game" record. What is it now?

17 it was last game.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

Paul Pierce looks awkward af on this analyst desk.
i maintain is suit is too loose and his tie is too wide. perhaps hes concerned with his weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Love is concussed so badly he has forgotten all his geometry skills.

Can't get that delicious chocolate milk in the facetious golden state

• Locked thread