Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
why would you mine, why would you belt mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Divine Blob posted:

What's it like being a goon right now? Do you guys even have the freedom to leave your station, go to an asteroid field and mine or anything of the sort?

Being a goon sucks I think about just ending my life constantly.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

:getin:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
lol @ all the "first hand accounts" of why Dominionix or Tomytronic left.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
domi got a girl and poo poo yall nerds

and tomy peaced out for other games

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Divine Blob posted:

What's it like being a goon right now? Do you guys even have the freedom to leave your station, go to an asteroid field and mine or anything of the sort?

Nope didnt you hear we are a dead group can not do anything at all can't even leave saranen.

I couldn't say that with a straight face :D

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i enjoy mining and its better to mine since everything i build is free, and i had to raise adms somehow in pureblind before i got my mining ihub upgrades im going to have to do it again when we retake deklein.

harlyq fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jun 14, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
:hurr:

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
DANGER ZONE

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Battlecomms!!!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Divine Blob posted:

Last time I loaded the game, I undocked, saw a bunch of reds on station waiting to shoot me. I warped to an insta bookmark and that was it.
The only people who get killed on the undock are those who try to play stupid games, don't have an insta or in my case once or twice, undocked, Alt-tabbed and forgot I was playing EVE.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

:vince:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Double Penetrate is spergin' hard right now, we showed up to abort his Fortizar with 200 people :v:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

-Troika- posted:

Double Penetrate is spergin' hard right now, we showed up to abort his Fortizar with 200 people :v:

Too bad that HK showed up to police the fun in an RLML Legion fleet. But hey, got some sacrilege kills -- and far more importantly, got Bryce's goat.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

Being a goon sucks I think about just ending my life constantly.

Same tbh

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Op success, Fortizar aborted.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

bovril, the backbone of The OSS, brings the pain to the creep colony: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1997&b=7074870&e=89&t=rqeeqe&ro=86.11666666666666

:stoke:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wrong BR? There's no OSS on there, instead it's a welp of a brace of canes to a proteus fleet, because goons are bad and try to fight a FAX supported to gang in Hurricanes.

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Wrong BR? There's no OSS on there, instead it's a welp of a brace of canes to a proteus fleet, because goons are bad and try to fight a FAX supported to gang in Hurricanes.

The canes died to NC bombers, who were lumped in with gsf. That battle report is a clusterfuck worthy of bovril though.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I think this is the BR he meant to link

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1265&b=7075080&e=60&t=b

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Battlecomms!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Helicon One posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

The Bovril guy in the Wyvern whored on the two capital losses. KB GREEN! :cripes:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

:downs: thanks Eminai

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Zephyrine posted:

I was mainly wrong about theta. Not lying. It was a bad time for me and I lashed out when they didn’t deserve it

Woops, your manic phase ended I see. Iddums need hugs?

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Rust Martialis posted:

AV/post combo, :tipshat:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Rust Martialis posted:

I'm not familiar with that meme.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:drat:

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

free minerals

why am I constantly explaining this to people

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Vando posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016

What happened there :eyepop:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Hubbl3 posted:

What happened there :eyepop:

bovril being dumb and taking capitals to things that slaughter capitals

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Glory of Arioch posted:

bovril being dumb and taking capitals to things that slaughter capitals

Five carriers alone should have been more than enough to completely that confessor gang.

How are they this bad?

Xolve fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jun 14, 2016

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Xolve posted:

Five carriers should have been able to completely destroy that confessor gang.

How are they this bad?

about a month ago I was with out with sniggwaffe and we destroyed 2 carriers and 10 vexors with 30 mallers/augs

many times I just think it's FCs just loving up priorities and stuff

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Divine Blob posted:

In goku all goons live free my son

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Landsknecht posted:

about a month ago I was with out with sniggwaffe and we destroyed 2 carriers and 10 vexors with 30 mallers/augs

many times I just think it's FCs just loving up priorities and stuff

There's a lot more to carriers than launch fighters, engage target now. Micromanaging fighters well is probably the most challenging thing in PvP right now.

5 carriers vs 15ish ships should have been a slaughter.

2 carriers vs. 30 ships is going to get slaughtered.

A single carriers can kill about 3.5 ships (with no wasted vollies) before they have to recall their fighters to reload. A group of carriers can probably just delete 8 ships from grid and let gun damage take over, and refuel/reload one at a time.

Booshing fighters away shouldn't matter because fighters do 10k m/s with their MWD running

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Did you look at the damage? They were killed mostly by the citadel, not the confessors. Confessors don't need to sit around getting munched on by fighters when a citadel is around for dps.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Did you look at the damage? They were killed mostly by the citadel, not the confessors. Confessors don't need to sit around getting munched on by fighters when a citadel is around for dps.

That makes a lot more sense- and no- zkill keeps throwing weird errors this morning.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I lost any respect for OSS when they recruited bovril. I thought it was a ruse but nope OSS is a bunch of basic bitches

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Reverand maynard posted:

I lost any respect for OSS when they recruited bovril. I thought it was a ruse but nope OSS is a bunch of basic bitches

im sure they are deeply hurt by this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

im sure they are deeply hurt by this

I too am very concerned about the opinions of my alliance offered by people outside of my alliance.

• Locked thread