Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
You mean the lows right cause the 2s been out awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

E2M2 posted:

i mean,

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

E2M2 posted:

The bad shoes we spent double digit pages annihilating

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/sergeibaka9/status/742569414357323776?s=09

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They came out before Game 4.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/iLowkeyB/status/742566402372993025

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is a great look.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/negrodamus__/status/742574779182514176

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Green is Matt Barnes tough

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Is Draymond's sweater actually that color or did he cover it in chalk dust also explaining the color of his jeans.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

YOOOOOOOOOO

why is draymond cab driver on his night off fresh

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

straight up brolic posted:

YOOOOOOOOOO

The half tuck to show off the belt is a must

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

illcendiary posted:

The half tuck to show off the belt is a must

If I squint, the pattern appears to match the tie.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

OHHHHHHH

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

YOOOOOOOOOO

wwwwwwww

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The air monarchs won the Pete Carroll poll with a 71% to 29% victory with a turnout of 34,926 voters. Update your spreadsheets it is canon

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

At this point I'm thinking he has a strange bodyshape that doesn't correctly fit into human clothes. Also he should be suspended for another game because beating up a 7th grade girl and stealing her distressed jeans isn't a good look for the league

It's not full Eurotrash outfit, but it's the kinda imitation Eurotrash that the half-wealthy 2nd generation immigrants from third-world countries aspire to. Hello there I am Srjeniczak Wambali I am a business communications major at Pepperdine and I purchase three international calling cards from the corner store every week. My favorite band is DJ Tiesto or Dmitri Vegas and I would prefer you NOT tell my father that my rear end in a top hat Intro to Statistics Prof gave me a D

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EvanTH posted:

At this point I'm thinking he has a strange bodyshape that doesn't correctly fit into human clothes. Also he should be suspended for another game because beating up a 7th grade girl and stealing her distressed jeans isn't a good look for the league

It's not full Eurotrash outfit, but it's the kinda imitation Eurotrash that the half-wealthy 2nd generation immigrants from third-world countries aspire to. Hello there I am Srjeniczak Wambali I am a business communications major at Pepperdine and I purchase three international calling cards from the corner store every week. My favorite band is DJ Tiesto or Dmitri Vegas and I would prefer you NOT tell my father that my rear end in a top hat Intro to Statistics Prof gave me a D

Lol

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

YOOOOOOOOOO

Driving a cab in SF traffic all day would explain that fucken neck brace collar

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/mdotbrown/status/743152139917266944

UA is in a perpetual state of L holding

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They're gonna make a billion dollars off of James Patterson Shoes because young gentrified whites want to be like steph and old gentrified whites need a new pair of shoes to walk on the indoor track

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

"looks like wolverines galoshes" is so good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

https://twitter.com/lebaronsims/status/743153073464414208

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hahahaha

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

its chill that with one colossal brick and a lack of self-awareness steph has completely annhilated whatever brand value he had, while jordan brand has built up so much excess cool that russell westbrook can wear these

and not get jone'd on.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Tbf Westbrook has built his fashion brand up so big that he could wear drat near anything and I wouldn't blink.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Russ makes everything sexy steph makes everything baby proof

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

I like or am at least ok with the outside-facing part of that shoe. The inside-facing part, though... Galoshes is appropriate.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Speaking of which, is there any way I can get Russ's fishing hook polo, or something that looks a lot like it, on the cheap? I need it for reasons.

I would pay Lacoste $150 for it, but it's sold out and no longer being made.

Or, is there another Westbrook press conference outfit that is equally or more iconic that is feasible for the common man

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Speaking of which, is there any way I can get Russ's fishing hook polo, or something that looks a lot like it, on the cheap? I need it for reasons.

I would pay Lacoste $150 for it, but it's sold out and no longer being made.

Or, is there another Westbrook press conference outfit that is equally or more iconic that is feasible for the common man

Bass Pro Shop or Gander Mountain

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

NegroDamus is a top-tier username

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Crazy Ted posted:

Apparently Twitter feels the same since he had to toss a few underscores in there to claim it

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Crazy Ted posted:

I was about to :cmon: you, but holy poo poo that Paul Mooney sketch is 12 years old.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ChickenMedium posted:

I was about to :cmon: you, but holy poo poo that Paul Mooney sketch is 12 years old.

Comedy Central has rerun every episode of Chappelle's Show a million times so there's still no excuse.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Henchman of Santa posted:

Comedy Central has rerun every episode of Chappelle's Show a million times so there's still no excuse.
I've gotta be honest: I only watched about two episodes of Chappelle's Show. Although, it so happens that the two were Clayton Bigsby and the one with Wayne Brady.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Crazy Ted posted:

I've gotta be honest: I only watched about two episodes of Chappelle's Show. Although, it so happens that the two were Clayton Bigsby and the one with Wayne Brady.

Are you saying you haven't seen the Charlie Murphy sketches?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

Are you saying you haven't seen the Charlie Murphy sketches?
Indeed I have not. IIRC that show was on during the period of my life when I was going to school full time and working three part-time jobs, so yeah forget episodic TV from 2001-2005 or so.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Well you need to correct that. The Rick James one is one of the most popular sketches from the show, but imo the Prince one is better.

In fact the Prince/Charlie Murphy Chapelle Show sketch ought to be in the pantheon of this thread.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

It's loving terrific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.