Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

EXAKT Science posted:

He also attacked the club on Latinx Night and most, if not all, or the victims were Latinx.

And since he was a regular visitor to the club he definitely knew it was latinx night.

This was 100% a racist and homophobic hate crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

D.N. Nation posted:

"Ha ha, stupid wussy Obama refuses to talk about his motivations."

(picture of Mike Lester)

GETS MOTIVATIONS WRONG

I was going to post the chick-fil-a photo but I can't find it. I'm glad for this.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

A terrible comic by every standard except that of Orlando massacre comics. This is somehow decent.

quote:

loving Christ, man. What the gently caress happened to these peoples' brains?

Maybe I should be charitable and assume that the scale of this massacre not only went beyond their artistic and editorial imaginations, but fundamentally injured their ability to critically examine their own expression.

Flip Yr Wig fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 14, 2016

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bors also just posted this true and factual account of an actual event from his daily life on Facebook

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Is Bors the left wing Crowder now?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

loquacius posted:

Bors also just posted this true and factual account of an actual event from his daily life on Facebook

And that woman was Albert Einstein

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

alnilam posted:

And she went on to win the super bowl.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Don't freebase Twitter memes

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

alnilam posted:

And that Targaryen... was Aegon the Conqueror 🙌👏🙌👏🙌

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

EXAKT Science posted:

Wow, I did not expect Beeler to be the source of one of the best Orlando cartoons.

He have preciously 200 days left of the year to draw swarthy arabs murdering innocent people in the name of Moon God, he can spare a day to be decent.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
it's me i'm obsessed with bathrooms and getting the nerve to catch up on this thread

Worst political cartoon of the year right here.

Tinsley you're so close! It's almost like smaller establishments could have single-occupancy bathrooms for the whole spectrum of gender.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

"Heh heh, woke tumblr people are so gullible and dumb."

"Oh man, this Matt Binder thing I just retweeted really owns Hillary."

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Everyone's aware that Bors is taking the piss, right? You can't always tell with goons.

Anywa,y Dana Summers agrees with Lang

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

loquacius posted:

It's a parody of a legitimate STDH going around Twitter.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

zakharov posted:

It's a parody of a legitimate STDH going around Twitter.

Can't blame her. She needed something to tell her boss.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Romanians I meet on the street are always, like, "By the way, in case this comes up and you want to tweet about our encounter, I'm Romanian"

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Social media doesn't get much lower than these people who piggyback off tragedies and their subsequent cultural uproars in order to get shares and likes and excuses to be late for work.

poo poo is gross.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

genericangst posted:

Can't blame her. She needed something to tell her boss.
The train racist was real, and he looked right at me with his racist eyeballs!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

"the train racist" would be a good username

CowHammer
Feb 18, 2013

alnilam posted:

Garrison has already done a cartoon on this username

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hitler B. Natural posted:

Anywa,y Dana Summers agrees with Lang

What a terrible visual metaphor. The FBI would have caught him, but he was so powerful he rocketed right through their grasp?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

AGC.

For content:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

WampaLord posted:

What a terrible visual metaphor. The FBI would have caught him, but he was so powerful he rocketed right through their grasp?

The hole was already in the glove.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

TheBigAristotle posted:

Social media doesn't get much lower than these people who piggyback off tragedies and their subsequent cultural uproars in order to get shares and likes and excuses to be late for work.

poo poo is gross.

I've come to see evangelical conservative equivalents of this poo poo as loving hilarious over the years (Fred Clark of Slacktivist would disagree and thinks that the originators of these are lying themselves into hell) but the ones coming from my own side are actively ingratiating.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CowHammer posted:

Garrison has already done a cartoon on this username

no no that's The Racist Train

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Technowolf posted:

AGC.

For content:

It's me, I'm the dumb goon. What is the tree? Since it's sprouting all those things it is something that leads to and causes all of them, including the evil fruit that is the mass murderer.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Technowolf posted:

AGC.

For content:

~southern trees bear a strange fruit~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlTHvJBeP0

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Muted, at least for me. Commenters blaming gay man for all of America's recent ills and saying that fire will rain from the sky. :nallears:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I love all those cartoons trying to cover a thousand angles at the same time, they're all cluttered messes.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

It's me, I'm the dumb goon. What is the tree?
It's a racist tree, obviously.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

EXAKT Science posted:

Wow, I did not expect Beeler to be the source of one of the best Orlando cartoons.

Unsurprisingly, his usual audience hate it.

quote:

Wow, Beeler--You couldn't just show sympathy for innocent blood being shed? For the 103 people that a radical Islamist terrorist mowed down? For a community that has been ripped to shreds? No--you had to come in with the rainbow colors. Oh, and btw, GOD gave us the rainbow to remind us of Him and His promises, not to signify homosexuality. Good grief.

quote:

Can anyone tell us....What in H*** are they proud of??????

quote:

Are you proud of a president that's afraid to condemn the people that are set on destroying you?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

He is showing sympathy for the innocent blood shed, which as it so happens, was queer blood!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

EXAKT Science posted:

He is showing sympathy for the innocent blood shed, which as it so happens, was queer blood!

No but if you point out the kind of blood specifically they can't sympathize with it and have a headache from doing so but also hating gays.

Stop hurting the bigots brains :(

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Wasn't there a companion to the "art quality / opinion quality" graph that also listed which of our usual suspects occasionally have slight glimmers of actual humanity?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

alnilam posted:

The Traincist!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Time for a late update, back in...

Much like now, we're finally down to the candidates for the general: Barack "The Islamic Shock" Obama and John "War Pig" McCain. Things won't truly heat up until August, but it'll still be a fun summer regardless. Well, "fun" anyways.

This was a popular joke, although avoiding Bush's third term became a whole lot more appealing when the economy collapsed.

Like today, there was a small group of angry Clinton supporters that wouldn't let the primary go. More on this later.

Clinton's concession wasn't immediate, taking a few days before formally suspending her campaign.

There was a case of tainted tomatoes that month. That's the joke.

Questions did arise over what Clinton's role would be in an Obama world. Stay in Congress and build a reputation, or take on a role in the Obama administration and hope he's popular enough to serve as a stepping stone to a 2016 campaign? Well, we know what happened.

God it must be great when your opposition HAS to have either a woman or black guy lose so you can be a smarmy gently caress about it. Meanwhile you get ready to beat the drum for your old white guy.

"The other guy is McCain." "Oh well gently caress yeah I'm supporting Obama."

Republicans would like to remind you that his name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

It takes a lot of balls to call someone uncreative by copy-pasting the same panel four times.

NEXT WEEK: Some final parting shots at Hillary before we get this slugfest rolling.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Dimebags Brain posted:

The hole was already in the glove.

Baseballs Can't Melt Leather Mitts

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i had no clue that one was a Beeler, good for him, I do like that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Where'd you get those comments? The Columbus Dispatch is a reliably Republican newspaper but Columbus is also one of the gayer cities in the country so the paper respects that enough to have run a headline along the lines of "He probably did it out of anti-gay animus" on Monday, front page, above the fold. Then again I'm sure they got angry letters to the editor about that, too.

• Locked thread