Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Conrad_Birdie posted:

show was good but the audience questions were crap. everyone thinks they're a comedian and tries to lead them to the bits instead of letting the brothers talk through the questions and find the weird little comedy nugg themselves.

Its always sad when a show you love comes fown with late-onset Judge John Hodgman Disease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

defectivemonkey posted:

Haha, they mentioned there that their contract required they provide some content to the audience only.

interesting, I wonder if John Hodgman reading the Coldplay post is going to be cut out of the NYC show

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Vonnegut Asterisk posted:

I am so sad Griffin cut Sad Libs. Justin immediately walked off stage.

Same, except for exactly the opposite and I am extremely happy that it was cut

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Holy poo poo, I lost it in this week's MBMBAM at the tap shoes question.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Beekeeping and You posted:

:smith: i'm bitter I missed out on the DC liveshow, I live 30 minutes away. So close.

Traffic was a gently caress drat nightmare though and I live 20 miles south (which translates to 90 min of travel time).

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
:siren: SCOTT BAKULA SHOUTOUT THIS IS NOT A DRILL, SCOTT BAKULA I REPEAT, QUANTUM LEAP'S SCOTT BAKULA SHOUTOUT :siren:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 9, 2016

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

:siren: SCOTT BAKULA SHOUTOUT THIS IS NOT A DRILL, SCOTT BAKULA I REPEAT, QUANTUM LEAP'S SCOTT BAKULA SHOUTOUT :siren:

You can't just say this and not link to it (I can't find it!)

edit: oh wait lin-manuel exists. God drat

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Spaced God posted:

You can't just say this and not link to it (I can't find it!)

edit: oh wait lin-manuel exists. God drat

Can you link facebook vids? Thought it didn't work or was frowned upon for some reason

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I'm imagining Lin cut out the part where Bakula says "And please god stop calling me"

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

https://streamable.com/a62g

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Holy poo poo that's incredible

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I didn't think we could get any higher than The Rock, but goddamn. I think we've reached a peak here unless he can somehow get the loving Pope to say it.

e: Or maybe Edward Shnowden.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

amazing

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
There's nobody he can't reach at this point. I'm fairly sure.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

thats' a pro click right there, got some dust in me eyes

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
In ten years, we'll reminisce about that time Griffin turned into a pillar of pure light

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

In ten years, we'll reminisce about that time Griffin turned into a pillar of pure light

Remember the old days, before Bliss Delight folded through the many realms and became the all-being? :allears:

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Who knew all these bros had to do was procreate to reach higher levels?

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title
i think if i were griffin this would be the trigger for leaping to the next episode

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
https://twitter.com/BernsteinJacob/status/742204585230671872

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Great job!

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
It must be nice to have Hamilton on your side.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

I think at the end of the day the best person Lin can get to "GreatJob" the McElroys is just Lin himself :shobon:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Spaced God posted:

I think at the end of the day the best person Lin can get to "GreatJob" the McElroys is just Lin himself :shobon:

Nah the actual best is in fact Scott Bakula. Lin is a close second though.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The difference with Lin, though, is that he did it during a interview for the goddamn Tony Awards. That's a lot more public than anybody else's.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

this is such a really great & amazing episode

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I was sobbing at my office desk this morning because of the purple flowers question as opposed to the usual reasons :)

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
John Hodgman has to make an appearance on Always Sunny now.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe

DoombatINC posted:

I was sobbing at my office desk this morning because of the purple flowers question as opposed to the usual reasons :)
That question is doubly funny having worked in fine dining, where we do routinely use edible flowers. Many people just don't eat them, but they are edible and do taste pretty good. However, the server asking if you are done with your flower meal is loving amazing.

Side story: we had a dish that was the starter to a 13 course tasting menu which was scrambled eggs with lobster and brie mousse, served in a cleaned-out egg (top bit removed). A couple came, presumably on a first date due to how they were acting, and the guy ate the eggshell that it came in. The woman then went to the bathroom after course 3 and never returned, leaving the guy to eat his 10 remaining courses in silence.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Yeesh, audience questions were rough this time around

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
If by rough, you mean fantastic. Audience questions only exist to give fodder, and that one about the best friend of the ex-boyfriend of the whatever the gently caress was the best fodder one could hope for.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Their chagrin at the voice of the guy who walks around the Air BNB'd/shared apartment in his boxers, wow that was great.

Their goof distillation game on point.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
a bully made me eat flowers made me laugh way too hard.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If anyone's a fan of Still Suffering's episodes about weird generational differences in mindsets, they just did an episode about mass shootings.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

chaos rhames posted:

If anyone's a fan of Still Suffering's episodes about weird generational differences in mindsets, they just did an episode about mass shootings.

Christ, this was a rough one.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

chaos rhames posted:

Link? I can't find it.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

http://teengoogle.com/

(RIP my go to link for MBMBAM)

grancheater
May 1, 2013

Wine'em, dine'em, 69'em

Fellatio del Toro posted:

(RIP my go to link for MBMBAM)

http://dadyelp.com/

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Link? I can't find it.

http://www.maximumfun.org/still-buffering/how-cope
Still Buffering, not Suffering, for future googles. It's a rough one alright, the description of the shooting drills is completely insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
Thanks!