Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Constipated posted:

Christ man, I don't think I could handle a month with my legs dangling off the bed when I'm laying flat on my back.

I think the perspective and the distortion makes it look worse then it is, when I lay straight out my feet are right at the edge of the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Ah, well that's not so bad then. So where is this tiny hotel room and why have you been there for a month?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It looks like you're recovering from the hangover from Hell and your kitty's dreaming of refereeing the semifinals.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Am I the only one wondering if LITERALLY A BIRD kept the macaw?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Busket Posket posted:

You're gorgeous enough to distract me from the baby macaw, and I usually much prefer staring at baby animals than any sort of human.

I am so sorry! I meant no disrespect to the insanely cute bird. Have the most beautiful cat in the world totally stealing this picture from me as atonement to the cute animal gods.

(Seriously, you are too kind)

10 Beers posted:

Am I the only one wondering if LITERALLY A BIRD kept the macaw?

This is indeed important.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Kitty is beautiful and affronted :3:

Your hair is about the same texture as my foster daughter, thank god she doesn't want to straighten it! That must have been a daily struggle and I can't even get this kid out of bed to catch a bus

(Also her hair is beautiful and so is yours!)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That cat is a Phillip Pullman dæmon

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Mocking Bird posted:

Kitty is beautiful and affronted :3:

Your hair is about the same texture as my foster daughter, thank god she doesn't want to straighten it! That must have been a daily struggle and I can't even get this kid out of bed to catch a bus

(Also her hair is beautiful and so is yours!)

That cat was hella tough cute!

Thank god! My mom pestered me about straightening my hair when I was younger. She got weirdly sad when I cut of my hair and stopped straightening it. Now she thinks it's beautiful and really regrets pressuring me to get relaxers at such a young age and has even started wearing her own hair naturally most of the time :kiddo:

I will teach my kids to love the gently caress out of their hair and spare them the 5 hours it took me to straighten it and the stink of burnt hair and relaxer.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

both gorgeous :3:

I did not steal baby macaw but I was sorely tempted.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

both gorgeous :3:

I did not steal baby macaw but I was sorely tempted.

To be fair, wouldn't it be more of a kidnapping? A lot of years in the birdcage.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

This is just great

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

amazing

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
n

Sarcopenia has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Feb 15, 2021

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

:wink:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Okay now switch the heads and make yours wink.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Sarcopenia posted:

I am so sorry! I meant no disrespect to the insanely cute bird. Have the most beautiful cat in the world totally stealing this picture from me as atonement to the cute animal gods.

:stare: :catstare:

I gotta say, the hand poses and head directions actually look more realistic this way

Sarcopenia posted:

You know when people want to have a semipro picture taken at their peak physical attractiveness so that they can look back at it and go "drat I was fine" and make their grandchildren have awkward thoughts about how much dick or and pussy their grandparents got.
This will be that picture. This is the picture I will show my grandchildren. This is what we will send out in our wedding/christening/funeral invitations. This is the only thing that will be on my gravestone.

Don't forget resumes, driver's license, and passport. Definitely Christmas / Passover / you name it cards too.

Binary Badger has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Jun 15, 2016

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Binary Badger posted:

:stare: :catstare:

I gotta say, the hand poses and head directions actually look more realistic this way

Don't forget resumes, driver's license, and passport. Definitely Christmas / Passover / you name it cards too.

I look so drat ashamed. I just can not believe this cat is outhumaning me.

Oh man, and I'm going on vacation in a few weeks, I have to get a new passport asap.

antisodachrist
Jul 24, 2007
Thinking it's about time to shave my beard off. It's not that thick, but summer in the south makes me feel like I have a sweater on my face.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

antisodachrist posted:

Thinking it's about time to shave my beard off. It's not that thick, but summer in the south makes me feel like I have a sweater on my face.

This is the worst news ive ever heard

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

antisodachrist posted:

Same

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

antisodachrist posted:

It's so loving hot this year too. I'm in the same dilemma.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
fairweather beard fans gtfo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'm gonna have to shave my beard next week for work and I'm dreading it :smith:

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I'm gonna have to shave my beard next week for work and I'm dreading it :smith:

Same. Have to pass a respirator fit test.

Another blonde to brunette baby. And the Green eyes. Hmmm... maybe there is some kind of pattern here.

Hair is always optional anyways.

Wales launches rescue ships down a big slide!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm in the south and my beard doesn't bother me at all in the summer. I may be the exception I guess.

Pussies.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cat photoshop time: I went hiking with a friend and she said I wasn't allowed to post this photo because she didn't like how she looked, but I liked how I looked so I poorly photoshopped my cat as a space cat and made it my profile pic.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
My mom was very into collages in the early 80s.

No-longer-blond crew checking in

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Cat photoshop time: I went hiking with a friend and she said I wasn't allowed to post this photo because she didn't like how she looked, but I liked how I looked so I poorly photoshopped my cat as a space cat and made it my profile pic.

I like it a lot

Also, content from the baby blondes club:

I am the babby in the middle; on the right is my mom, who looks like me but was prettier

ADDITIONALLY, A POLL: Would it be weird if my avatar was not of a raccoon? I won a custom forum title from byob

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

cash crab posted:

ADDITIONALLY, A POLL: Would it be weird if my avatar was not of a raccoon? I won a custom forum title from byob

Yes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Summerbeards are gross and sweaty. Shave your beard and enjoy a clean, super sensitive face for a few days after :feelsgood:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

cash crab posted:

u do u hun

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I was also a blonde baby, now I'm a blonde (and grey) mostly baldie.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Nothing good comes from fyad. But feel free to prove me wrong.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ok Fella posted:

Fyad is SA's superego

All of the shame you feel from posting is documented therein

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Ok Fella posted:

1) byob is not fyad, and my art piece was Good

2) only two people responded to my poll and I crave EmmyOk's validation and I can change back whenever I want, so prepare your buttcheeks for a change my friends, my pals

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

cash crab posted:

1) byob is not fyad, and my art piece was Good

2) only two people responded to my poll and I crave EmmyOk's validation and I can change back whenever I want, so prepare your buttcheeks for a change my friends, my pals

Change is good, I always found PYF's association with you and raccoons weird. Raccoons are cool and good but change is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
Another blonde child who turned brunette here.

Edit: Why does my phone always mess those posts up.

Clinton1011 has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Jun 16, 2016