Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

She's so hot that a lot of the fan-art depicts her as a bad mannered, Doritos munching, Mountain Dew chugging gamer gremlin.

please keep going; im rock hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
i dont have a computer right now so i cant play this game

people are having a fun time with it though and i think thats very good

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

shelley posted:

i dont have a computer right now so i cant play this game

people are having a fun time with it though and i think thats very good

actually, fun is bad

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

thathonkey posted:

please keep going; im rock hard

hoep u wont get triggered by these images from tumblr lol

:wink:

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
The McRee nerf has given me a fucken huge boner as I Roadhog my way through all the scrub flashbang hammer fan motherfuckers EAT MY HOOK BITCHES EAT MY HOOOOOOK.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

So is it good or bad? I'm getting mixed messages here, guys.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Stoatbringer posted:

I and a few esteemed colleagues have come to what I think is a very clear conclusion. It's bad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

It is bad it is but it is bad it is bad it is bad it is bad this is the bad one don't play it because it is bad it's just bad it's bad it's bad it's bad bed bed bed bed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is it bad in that it's popular or bad in that it's not fun?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Mozi posted:

is it bad in that it's popular or bad in that it's not fun?

It's insanely bad, don't play it. There is nothing ironic or cute about this

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gently caress blizzard for making diablo exactly like world of warcraft.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

gently caress blizzard for making world of warcraft.

Hell Yeah posted:

gently caress blizzard.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

Hell Yeah posted:

gently caress blizzard for making diablo exactly like world of warcraft.

Also, Starcraft

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
But don't let me keep you from calling Overwatch a good game

Because it is

sniper rear end

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Stoatbringer posted:

its team fortress 2 except instead of 9 classes theres 21 dota champions. there is literally nothing more to it than that.

its biggest problem might just be that its balanced for retards. too much thought has been put into what you should be and should not be able to do with each character.

id give it a solid B but its been so long since theres even been a half decent original game that people are losing their poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I ordered a dumb and bad game this morning

:hellyeah:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I was getting some tattoo work done yesterday and my artist's son was playing overwatch in the same room. I kept hearing his character yell "Die Die Die" over the 2 hours I was in there.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So how do I get recruited to play on television and make money playing this game over and over again?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

CrashCat posted:

actually, fun is bad

blizzard has a big problem with 'this fun isn't the right kind of fun, you aren't supposed to be having that fun like that' and i am very concerned that it will spill over into overwatch

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Redmanred posted:

I was getting some tattoo work done yesterday and my artist's son was playing overwatch in the same room. I kept hearing his character yell "Die Die Die" over the 2 hours I was in there.

reaper is the player character from the video game 'hatred' and the only people who play him have names like "XXDARKNESSXX" and "PROKILLA"

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
How much are cancer players who should be banned from FPS and multiplayer games in general complaining their precious sniper waifu was nerfed? I'm guessing a lot

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

id give it a solid B but its been so long since theres even been a half decent original game that people are losing their poo poo

I give it a solid B for Bad because it's bad

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

reaper is the player character from the video game 'hatred' and the only people who play him have names like "XXDARKNESSXX" and "PROKILLA"

please dont shame my gaming alterego

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i bet pedos love overwatch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Makes a lot of sense to me

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Snatch Duster posted:

Well, do you love overwatch?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
overwatch was the most fun ive had playing a seemingly pointless random FPS I've had in a long time. its almost a shame the cartoon characters are somehow too attractive and making people flip their poo poo but i have little sympathy for anybody with so few problems in their life that they could care about something so retarded

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
i want this terrible game because I have fun when im good at it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

blizzard has a big problem with 'this fun isn't the right kind of fun, you aren't supposed to be having that fun like that' and i am very concerned that it will spill over into overwatch
You're going to have to be just a hair less vague or I will just smile and nod

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Overwatch is good. It's fun to play with friends and stack your team in an unstoppable way like six Mei's to just keep icewalling in front of the payload so the enemy team can't do poo poo to stop it, or two Reinharts shielding four bastions in sentry mode. It's also fun to play like a good player though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

dog buttz posted:

Overwatch is good. It's fun to play with friends and stack your team in an unstoppable way like six Mei's to just keep icewalling in front of the payload so the enemy team can't do poo poo to stop it, or two Reinharts shielding four bastions in sentry mode. It's also fun to play like a good player though.

Nah

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
you can focus fire ice walls

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sounds like somebody bought Overwatch but can't figure out how to use any characters besides Winston

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

Well, do you love overwatch?

i'm asexual the only thing that turns me on is my finger in my ear

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

dog buttz posted:

Sounds like somebody bought Overwatch but can't figure out how to use any characters besides Winston

HEH... *kick flips and peels out* see ya bish

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

dog buttz posted:

I randomly joined a gimmick game the other day where our team picked 5 of the same character for every match. The opponents caught on and all picked the same character as well after we kept beating them, so it basically turned into a brawl game. All Tracer games are the best!

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jun 15, 2016

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Why does this game look like dreamworks made it? When is the Shrek DLC?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I exclusively play roadhog and I'm so close to being able to afford one of the four 1000-point skins and gently caress they are all amazing help I can't pick one

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Leaning towards papa moai roadhog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

The Skeleton King posted:

Why does this game look like dreamworks made it? When is the Shrek DLC?

Shrek is piss.

• Locked thread