Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i hope instead of gaining powers from shaking the gas station attendants hands the protag gains them by kissing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
can u make tae ur bae this is important

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
wow thanks phone!!!!

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

secret true ending is actually the bath scene shown at e3

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

MotU posted:

Prob not

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

SylvainMustach posted:

I preordered SMTIV:A and I'm excited. I hope they improved the overworld map.

They did, yes.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I love that you apparently take Morgana everywhere. Even to school.

She is just chilling inside the desks :3:

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

8-bit Miniboss posted:

They did, yes.

Hell yes some good news. I'm trying to not spoil anything by looking up too much so I appreciate it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

persona 5 looks extremely good and will be goty

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Release the battle theme and the footage in non periscoped form already.

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
Wondering if the Niconico stream today will have anything different, or if it's the same as we saw from the leaked videos of the booth.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
quick question about TMS#FE, does it have a hard mode or is it single difficulty?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Luna Was Here posted:

quick question about TMS#FE, does it have a hard mode or is it single difficulty?

3 difficulty settings.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
ok, and then another question is do i get to play dress up with the costumes like i could in p4g

this is very important

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yes

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i will become the most powerful dress up popstar the world has ever known

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So is the SMT way of doing a softcap on a demon just jacking up the xp for them to level up? Im still fairly early on in SMTIV and just had my Tam Lin go from like 7k for the last level and now needs 13k for the next one

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
The mystery guy on the Persona 5 box art showed up in the Niconico stream, his name is Akechi Kogoro (name of a detective from Japanese literature) and is described as a Detective Prince (isn't this the same title as Naoto?) who is after the Phantom Thieves. He appeared being interviewed on what looks like an in-game shot of a variety TV show set and was introducing the trailer shown at E3.

I am not very good language wise so it might not be entirely accurate.

edit: Also I guess we know now that the "Adieu" thing isn't a special move but Haru's battle results screen, it looks from the trailer today like each character has a unique battle results screen if they finish with an all-out attack, in addition to the generic one with the main character running. The "show's over" thing we have seen must be the one for the main character.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 15, 2016

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i look forward to beating fe# on hard my first go like i did with persona q, another game i liked that most posters did not

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015
There will be another Persona 5 event on July 19th
edit: There was a bit of new gameplay footage showing the shop keeper characters also.

Item Getter fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jun 15, 2016

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

MotU posted:

Maybe, she's the Death SLink
http://persona5.jp/school_life/cooperation.html

Which, look! New tarot card designs. They're french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkD0ptHLp98
Hierophant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1BGXq9jT8
Hanged Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95cJSZ7KJAs
Death

I put these videos behind a spoiler b/c people are saying they want to avoid P5 info for now, so. I hope it works if you have video embeds turned on.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Give me all that music.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Here are the famitsu scans, with illustrations of the characters in their phantom thief getups. Lots of battle scenes, including the animation for Psy and Frei.

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
Got that sweet, sweet SMT IV neutral. I felt douchey telling Akira that the idea that all people should be treated fairly was weird, but I had reloaded to not free the reverse hill kids so they wouldn't get eaten so I couldn't take any chances. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Persona 5 looks really exciting and fast paced so I bet it'll be excellent but I don't have a PS4.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Luna Was Here posted:

So is the SMT way of doing a softcap on a demon just jacking up the xp for them to level up? Im still fairly early on in SMTIV and just had my Tam Lin go from like 7k for the last level and now needs 13k for the next one
Yes

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

Constr posted:

Persona 5 looks really exciting and fast paced so I bet it'll be excellent but I don't have a PS4.

I am probably not the only one getting a PS4 just for this game...

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Item Getter posted:

I am probably not the only one getting a PS4 just for this game...

the p5 announcement basically made me go out and buy one that day

but there are a ton of other games that im glad i have a ps4 for

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It's also for PS3. So if you don't own a Ps4 it's fine.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

God, that UI looks so loving good.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

P5 looks really good and that is only going to make the wait seem longer. :(

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Every single thing I see from Persona 5 makes me happier and happier. God drat I can't wait for this. Holy poo poo.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
New Tarot designs!? That means the full set I got from Ultimax and Q is powerless.

They look rad, hope they sell them at some point too.

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Atlus US just posted the E3 trailers for Persona 5 and SMTIV:A.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The P5 UI design is the slickest thing. It's excellent how the UI transitions flow from one to another. So cool. I'm amazed each time I see a new effect or flourish.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my girlfriend doesn't care about persona at all but she works in graphic design and wants to watch me play p5 just so she can watch the menus

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Why doesn't SMT4A have a release date. I think it should have one

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

Why doesn't SMT4A have a release date. I think it should have one

It could be worse, it could be like Dragon Quest 7
https://twitter.com/BlueLightning26/status/742373631099965440

Still no release date though!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Endorph posted:

my girlfriend doesn't care about persona at all but she works in graphic design and wants to watch me play p5 just so she can watch the menus

I'm a graphic designer and I wish I had someone else to play the game for me so I could look at the menus.

But nooooo, I gotta pay attention to the "gameplay" and the "characters" and the "enemies" and all this lame stuff.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm a graphic designer and I wish I had someone else to play the game for me so I could look at the menus.

But nooooo, I gotta pay attention to the "gameplay" and the "characters" and the "enemies" and all this lame stuff.

Get it on PS4 and have your console record it so you can watch the reruns of it then, you baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014