Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Her Yetihunter skins are both way better than Rescue Mei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
My new pet peeve is when someone's just about to be in line of sight of you as you're trying to chain guardian angels to your injured teammates and as soon as you would be able to shift to them they move farther out of line of sight with you.

I hope people realize they're literally killing their teammates when they do this.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

quote:

Violation: Abusive Chat

Your fellow players reported you for abusive language multiple times.

Oh dear.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Cool, reports work! What was the penalty? First time?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Shy posted:

Cool, reports work! What was the penalty? First time?

Two day account silence.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Broken Cog posted:

I have 1500 unused credits and no more legendary skins I really want. Any suggestions on what to use it on? I mostly play Tracer, Reinhardt, Zenyatta, Symmetra and Junkrat.

Buy highlight intros for every class.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i hope the report punishments aren't as harsh as the ones in WoW. i got banned for a week once just because i said adolf hitler had a big dick (i didn't know for sure, was just speculating)

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

Two day account silence.

I'm sorry for your loss, but thank you for taking the hit to confirm that when I report jagoffs who swear and whine at their team and bring the mood down it is actually doing something.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Lowtax please honor this on the forums as well

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

I report everyone that says, "gg" because it never is and it's only the winning team that says it.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I report everyone who stares at my character's butt too much

e: or not enough

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I never say "gl hf" at the start of a game because my opponents shouldn't get lucky and certainly should not have fun at my expense.

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

Mierenneuker posted:

I never say "gl hf" at the start of a game because my opponents shouldn't get lucky and certainly should not have fun at my expense.

for a while i used that GLHF spray but I think it was not taken well.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I report all Hanzo's

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm still having a lot of fun playing Overwatch

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

GreyPowerVan posted:

Mods?!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

GreyPowerVan posted:

me too it's a great game :)

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

Duck and Cover posted:

Two day account silence.

You deserve it... you vile scum!!!!!!!!

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

No Safe Word posted:

Lowtax please honor this on the forums as well

Realistically I think you'd have to be pretty consistently awful in chat to get reported.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Duck and Cover posted:

Two day account silence.

Unironically, this serves you right, toxic players like you are a cancer

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
My friend found a jump :pwn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FHf2e8zDPQ

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The Lucio dancing thing on the Overwatch tab in Blizzard launcher is extreme AIDS and I've had to consciously go out of my way to minimize the launcher, switch tabs, or close the launcher, because of how incredibly irritating it is to have to see that out the corner of your eye.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

that is a good jump but im kind of wary how it puts you prime position to get pharah'd or lucio'd since it lands at a spot i'm always watching as one of those characters

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

your friend's graphics card is dying

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

brings back memories of my old 460 kicking the bucket.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Brannock posted:

The Lucio dancing thing on the Overwatch tab in Blizzard launcher is extreme AIDS and I've had to consciously go out of my way to minimize the launcher, switch tabs, or close the launcher, because of how incredibly irritating it is to have to see that out the corner of your eye.

I think it's a reference to an ancient WoW video too.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Yes. Up and back/to the side.

I hate that poo poo but it literally sometimes aims you right at a Pharah so if evens out with luck

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

pakman posted:

I report everyone that says, "gg" because it never is and it's only the winning team that says it.

Bullshit I GG even if I lose most of the time

Solo that is if I lose a 6 it's clearly poo poo and they were all hacking also gently caress my team goons suck I hate you all you got room?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Brannock posted:

wait what :confused:

isn't it just lucio's dance emote?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Imagined posted:

I think it's a reference to an ancient WoW video too.

Maybe. To me it's the visual equivalent of your neighbor dog constantly barking arrhythmically.

SqueePower
May 25, 2006
tube
Soiled Meat
Barkwave is gaining traction I hear

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Brannock posted:

Maybe. To me it's the visual equivalent of your neighbor dog constantly barking arrhythmically.

I don't like because it's just boring as heck. I want new highlights there has to be something

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

It's not a reference to an ancient WoW video - if there is a WoW video, they're both a reference to an even older one, of that guy called Matt Harding who has been making famous compilation videos of himself dancing all around the world since 2005

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 16, 2016

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NTRabbit posted:

It's not a reference to an ancient WoW video - if there is a WoW video, they're both a reference to an even older one, of that guy called Matt Harding who has been making famous compilation videos of himself dancing all around the world since 2005

It's good you know this and reminded me of that idiot rear end in a top hat

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I like to help where I can

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Xguard86 posted:

for a while i used that GLHF spray but I think it was not taken well.

I always thought that was GLMF, which I assumed was some kind of in-game lore thing but I translated as "GOOD LUCK MOTHER FUCKERS."

So I used it correctly anyway.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Finally got my legendary Junkrat skin. I am content.

Kurzon
May 10, 2013

by Hand Knit
I think the timeout on Zenyatta's orbs should be increased, perhaps to indefinite (until he is killed). This would give Zenyatta more freedom to hang back behind cover. Since he is so fragile he cannot afford to expose himself in melee.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Kurzon posted:

I think the timeout on Zenyatta's orbs should be increased, perhaps to indefinite (until he is killed). This would give Zenyatta more freedom to hang back behind cover. Since he is so fragile he cannot afford to expose himself in melee.

That was the reason he got nerfed in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

Or its a side effect of the cheat engine he runs that akumos is well known for, hard to say