Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Spermy Smurf posted:

It looks like people are updated on the site. A few gladiators have leftover points for some reason, but less than 50 so I assume they just don't feel the need for 1 striking or 1 biting or whatever.

No one has said they are ready yet have they?

:siren:GO BIG and LASER EXPLOSION:siren: Are you ready?

Some people are going to contest this but honestly I'm glad it's ending so soon. This has been going on for what 8ish months now? Personally I think 6 months should be the max for a project like this to help prevent apathy over time.

Seriously though mad props to all of the hard work everyone has put into this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yeah, I'd like to say I appreciate all the people who have put in a lot of hard work in making this a great experience.

And Bad Munki.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

This has been going on for what 8ish months now? Personally I think 6 months should be the max for a project like this to help prevent apathy over time.

Remember I said we would be done by Christmas?

Last Christmas.

How many fights? 100 this round? And 50 last time?

Shoot me.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Thank you very much for taking on this mammoth project. Also if any of my teammates have points spend them, apparently skills are tied to stats? Anyway I have a point in archery skill.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Turquoise Tonic is ready to kill god himself if need be.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Yes, thanks to everyone for running all this. It's been quite a read! Except for a certain someone that didn't come through on his promise to rig the finals for us. You had a chance and everything, no one ever would have called you on it. So disappointed in you. :colbert:

Just kidding good job Spermy.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Bring it on, though shouldn't it be the bronze medal match first?

Tirius
Aug 16, 2007

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
Yeah, this has been super great! I always love seeing a bunch of new posts and reading through a fight/the reactions! Thanks everyone who took the time to run matches!

Even if my fighter Rob Ford did about as well as his namesake would have.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Bronze match will be run first by ZeeToo.

I tried pawning off the First Place fight, but no one wanted it.

So now I have to somewhat-effort-post it. Don't expect much, maybe a guest announcer or two. Nothing like that amazing Dwarf-afterlife story that one dude wrote. I'm not that good.

Edit: Dark Off, I like your style. Bet 40k dwarfbucks on the other team. If you win you are crowned arena champion. If you lose, you are crowned betting champion.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jun 16, 2016

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Bronze Medal Match :siren:

The Petting Zoo (11-7) is on the left side of the arena.
Antwoman (Spermy Smurf) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields an adamantine large dagger and wears an iron helm, a steel mail shirt, a copper mail shirt, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper low boots.
A Lost Cowman (Locomotive breath) is a male minotaur. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, leather armor, an adamantine mail shirt, steel greaves, adamantine gauntlets, and adamantine high boots.
Simon Belmole (Ablative) is a male molemarian. He wields a steel scourge and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, and iron high boots.
Stephen Harper (ChickenWing) is a male serpent man. He wields a silver war hammer and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap, an iron mail shirt, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

The Plump Helmets (12-6) is on the right side of the arena.
Dory (my dad) is a female minotaur. She wields two copper spears and wears a steel cap, leather armor, a steel mail shirt, a bronze mail shirt, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.
James LargeSausage (Afriscipio) is a male human. He wields a steel halberd and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Josie the Bludgeonatrix (Ramc) is a female elf. She wields a platinum war hammer and a wooden shield and wears leather armor, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Return of Panty Thief (Mr. Vile) is a male yeti. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, a steel breast plate, adamantine greaves, steel gauntlets, and adamantine low boots.

The Plump Helmets is a 1.06 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 17856.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 16915.00 dwarfbucks for The Petting Zoo.

It's The vs The in the penultimate fight of this tournament, as these two top-tier teams tussle together. We know the fighters by now; it just comes down to these giants among us to fight to the death, one last time. It's their last outing, so I trust we'll see a great last hurrah here, not to mention the crowning of our bronze medal winner. With grim resolve, they take the field.

Cowman is our speedster, and Stephen our slowest. James and Josie attack Cowman, but he's only bruised. Antwoman attacks Dory, but for probably the first time in her life, her foe has more weapons than she does, so Antwoman finds her stab deflected and Dory successfully counter-attacks. Stephen tries for an instant kill shot on Panty Thief, but steel deflects the head shot. He tries lower. Adamantine. The Plump Helmets' armor is proving mighty indeed. Stephen wisely chooses a less intimidating target, and Josie suffers a broken arm from his hammer. And... she drops her own hammer. In a rage of more bravado than tactics, she throws herself at Simon, but does manage to pull him to the floor with her.

Antwoman and Dory pull to their own side fight. Stephen and Panty Thief seem likely to be thrown together by default. Josie is successfully holding Simon and Cowman at bay through nearly harmless harrying, leaving James largely free reign. Even a steel halberd, though, can hardly cut through adamantine.

Dory is winning. Not even Antwoman can stand up to the face of the huge, dual-wielding and skilled minotaur. Then the wily Antwoman gets her first hit in. The blue-white dagger of otherworldly metal is slowed only minially by steel, and Dory drops one spear. This fight is suddenly more even. Dory's remaining spear strikes the ant in the head... but it's just the haft. Armor holds it back. Bulling through, Antwoman lands a slash across the minotaur's heart, but steel holds it at bay this time.

In the larger brawl, James has drawn too much attention. Cowman grabs him by one foot and throws him into the air, bleeding from the eye and nose from James' attacks. Cowman punches him in midair, but armor mostly holds back the force, then James bounces off the ground and the impact drives the air from him. He's stunned. This time, Cowman's blow is not so feeble. A single scratch reduces one of James' hands to a bleeding wreck. I'm not sure how many fingers he even has attached any more.

Dodging complicates the picture. Suddenly, Stephen and Panty Thief are ready to be pulled ack to the main melee; Stephen, notably, takes advantage of the chance to shatter James' rib cage. The human is not out of the fight, nor has he lost his halberd. Antwoman lands another thrust, and steel headwear only barely keeps the injury painful instead of instantly lethal. Dory stabs back. Antwoman has now suffered injuries to three limbs.

Serious ones. Somehow, though, Antwoman has been offering up the 'expendable' arms. She still clutches her single dagger, and stabs Dory through the foot. Panty Thief bulls back in, and Simon, who was already/still stunned is thrown away by the impact.

The fight trends north. Cowman has stripped the leather from James, and proceeds to beat the human with it, causing only bruises. That's more a fetish move than a weapon, Cowman. ...I don't think he can hear me. Stephen uses a silver hammer, though, and more ribs and the lungs under them break. Cowman beats the poor guy in the belly, and James isn't holding down his lunch well. This isn't helping, Cowman. Whoops, there it is. Being clobbered there is too much, and James passes out and falls over from the gut shot. Stephen immediately steps in with the mercy stroke. That's our first casualty.

Simon has been a real non-entity this fight, hasn't he? Anyway, Dory lands a fourth arm blow, and Antwoman finally loses her dagger. Panty Thief hits Cowman with a fingers-curled slap on the cheek, and Cowman loses his temper. Stephen is angling for MVP, though. He bites Josie in her Achilles' Heel, injects venom, and shreds the whole leg with a twist of his neck. Antwoman, naturally, follows suit, and bites the elf in the other leg. They attempt a bit of a "wishbone" thing as they pull her in opposite directions. Stephen wins it, via hammer execution.

Two down, two more dangerous foes to go. The Plump Helmets still have a half-strength Dory and basically fresh Panty Thief eager to keep at it. For The Petting Zoo, Antwoman is all but crippled, Cowman has been neutered by his choice of scrounged weapon, and Simon doesn't seem to have his head in the game. Stephen has made up for it, though.

Dory and Antwoman are still locked to their duel. The minotaur kicks the ant, and a fifth limb of hers is out of commission. Another stab. The ant collapses in pain. Panty Thief continues standing tall and holding off the Antwoman's teammates single-handedly. Dory lands the killing blow.

Dory now looks to face the insanely ferocious Stephen. Panty Thief is forced back. Nose, teeth... he's being nibbled to a bleeding or pain death, but he's not there yet.

Yeti teeth rain down. Dory slips a stab through to Cowman, and the leather-armed minotaur collapses in pain. While Dory was occupied, though, Stephen breaks her skull. Panty Thief lands a bruising punch on Cowman just before Cowman bleeds to death. Judges? That counts! Panty Thief gets the kill.

It's two on two.

Simon is stunned again. Also, when I wasn't looking, Dory stabbed him and he lost his scourge. Stephen still has his. Dory's femur breaks. She passes out. Four blows later, Stephen kills her.

It's Panty Thief alone versus Simon and Stephen. Stephen doesn't seem to be able to land real damage through the giant's armor, but Panty Thief doesn't seem able to kill Simon. Time passes. Panty Thief gets a cracked skull. He thinks it over for a moment, then passes out. Stephen slays the giant.

Kills
Stephen Harper: 4
Dory: 1
Return of Panty Thief: 1

Combat Log

Hail to The Petting Zoo's Antwoman, A Lost Cowman, Simon Belmole and Stephen Harper, our bronze medal winners!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
(also, sorry for the image quality this time and last; I upgraded to a new computer and I messed up my workflow as I got situated again and this is the result. the good news is I think I've got the bugs out now that I'm done running fights for this tournament)

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Damnit, Antwoman, just hurry up and LOSE already. :mad:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am OK with Antwoman getting her rear end handed to her by Dory. She lasted longer than most.

She also did a whole lot of nothing the entire fight.

Also: Motherfucking Stephen Harper had ALL of the kills during playoffs for our team didn't he?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

:unsmith:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Holy poo poo, Stephen Harper. Nine postseason kills! Out of a possible twelve, the only Petting Zoo member to rack up a skull and he just carried them all the way to the bronze. He was just one short of equalling his regular season tally!

Congratulations, Subterranean Animists! You may have got knocked out in the Quarter Finals, but you still racked up the highest total kill tally, in a tie with The Petting Zoo on 65 skulls taken, regular and post combined.

Finally, a salute to the Plump Helmets, ending their run on 64 kills, with the legendary James Largesausage, though not adding to his tally at the final attempt, remaining unassailable on 27 kills. (Josie never quite got her tenth, but a good showing nonetheless.)

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Well I for one am not surprised. "Snake people make the best hammer people," I used to say. "You're crazy!" you all said, "Snake people are bad at hammering!"

But here we are, and I was right.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Well, at least Cowman exited the arena the same way he entered it: Fumbling about and really unsure of the whole concept in the first place. Good job Stephen, way to carry. :golfclap:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

hammer snak best snak

chickenwing, you are managing Stephen Harper, a male Serpent Man fighter.

This fighter is participating in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of The Petting Zoo.

He has the following equipment.
Silver War Hammer
Oak Wood Shield
Copper Cap
Iron Mail Shirt
Leather Gauntlets
Leather High Boots

He has the following skills.
Level 5 Fighting (Proficient)
Level 13 Hammer (High Master)
Level 5 Biting (Proficient)
Level 5 Dodging (Proficient)
Level 9 Shield (Professional)

skill is king

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Final fight has been finished, written up, and all that good stuff.

I'll post it tomorrow when I upload and edit in the pics.

Not an effortpost, but you get my normal apathy if that counts.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

will there be fireworks? I like fireworks at a grand final

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Do teeth flying everywhere count?

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

If they're on fire they do. Decent substitute if not.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Then you'll toss every figher into the arena set to independant, and report on who the sole survivor is, right?????

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Everyone on a single tile. Sure, why the gently caress not.

Going to have to use the macros from the end of the normal season though.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Oh, I should probably note that Team Antwoman 8-0'd the other two teams in the final fight.

It was the damndest thing.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Spermy Smurf posted:

Oh, I should probably note that Team Antwoman 8-0'd the other two teams in the final fight.

It was the damndest thing.

You put 4 copies of Stephen Harper on a team and called it "Team Antwoman" didn't you?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Not even fuckin close.

Four Long Name To Annoy Commish

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
If Team Laser Explosion wins like I think they will, I will end this season as the fourth place bettor by my calculations. A respectable finish for a piss-poor betting midgame.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Fourth Place? Well it's not so bad.

Here is Josie:

Josie the Bludgeonatrix is a female Elf fighter managed by you.

This fighter is participating in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of The Plump Helmets.

She has 13.8 points currently available to spend.

She has the following equipment.
Platinum War Hammer
Oak Wood Shield
Leather Armor
Leather Gauntlets
Leather High Boots

She has the following skills.
Level 1 Fighting (Novice)
Level 12 Hammer (Master)
Level 9 Dodging (Professional)
Level 8 Shield (Expert)

She was a skill cannon, though in the end defenses seemed really unreliable without armor. If I knew making her then what I did now I would have probably done the Dory thing and dropped the shield and shield skill, then taken up a second mace down the line to avoid the strike-recoil-parry-gap that was what I think got her more often then not. Striker elves are good, and it sounds like the upcoming armor changes are going to make striker elves even better.

Also she bit a snakeman unconscious through steel with her teeth. :black101:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren: Gold Medal Match :siren:

Go big and/or go home (9-9) is on the left side of the arena.
Snowshank Redemption (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields a bronze large dagger and wears a copper helm, a steel mail shirt, an iron mail shirt, a steel breast plate, copper greaves, steel gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (habituallyred) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears an adamantine helm, leather armor, an adamantine mail shirt, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie) is a male werewolf. He wields a steel two-handed sword and a wooden shield and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack) is a male werewolf. He wields a platinum war hammer and an iron shield and wears an iron cap, a copper mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.

Team Laser Explosion (9-9) is on the right side of the arena.
Anthony (Coward) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears a steel helm, an adamantine mail shirt, a steel breast plate, steel greaves, adamantine gauntlets, and adamantine low boots.
Mogwai (Dark Off) is a female gremlin. She wields an adamantine large dagger and a silver buckler and wears a copper helm, leather armor, a copper mail shirt, and copper gauntlets.
Molegrim (Maugrim) is a male molemarian. He wields a steel spear and a wooden shield and wears a steel helm, a bronze mail shirt, a bronze breast plate, bronze greaves, bronze gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Turquoise Tonic (Hihohe) is a male human. He wields a platinum war hammer and an iron buckler and wears an iron cap, three iron mail shirts, an iron breast plate, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and iron high boots.

Go big and/or go home is a 2.19 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 77032.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 35124.00 dwarfbucks for Team Laser Explosion.

I don't even know what the gladiators upgraded. I assume skill other than the tanks. Turquoise must have 15 skill by now.

The fighters clash with Snowshank half the speed of everyone else.

3 Wolf Moon's huge sword slashes Turquoise Tonic's foot open, but it's a superficial wound. It still counts for first blood though!

Mogwai, the tiny gremlin is slammed backwards by the same wolf and lay on the floor stunned.

Slam Whale Willy fractures Molegrims left hand. That was his spear hand, and the steel weapon hits the floor.

Blows clang off of armor on Anthony and Hobbes.

Molegrim presses in to draw 3 Wolf Moon away from Mogwai and it succeeds. Molegrim takes the exact same superficial cut to his foot that Turquoise did a moment ago.

Molegrim and 3 Wolf Moon slam into each other. Huge bodies fall to the floor, both fighters are stunned.

Blows clang off of armor on Anthony and Hobbes. However, this time it's different... the two near-identical tigermen begin to distance themselves from the other fighters!

:siren::siren:Tiger Punchout Time:siren::siren:

Turquoise is slammed to the floor by a charge from Snowshank. Mogwai darts in to distract and is immediately stabbed by the yeti. Mogwai falls to the floor just as Turquoise gets back to his feet.

Slam Whale Willy arrives back to the fight after dodging backwards. It looks like Turquoise will be fighting a 2-front battle with little Mogwai helping from the floor.

3 Wolf Moon slices both of Molegrims arms, and now Molegrim can't even hold his shield.

Snowshank swings wildly, but Turquoise Tonic stop's his hand with a hammer. Snowshanks hand is fractured, but he holds onto his dagger.

Molegrim is not doing very well. His stomach is chopped open and then he loses a foot to 3 Wolf Moon.

Turquoise slams his hammer into Snowshanks left hand again, this time pulping the hand. Snowshank is in pain! From my limited understanding of the arena you should be able to breathe on him and he'll pass out.

Snowshank stabs Mogwai's other leg deeply. Turquoise Tonic spins on his heel, blocks a blow from Slam Whale Willy, and then fractures the werewolfs leg in return.

Turquoise spins back before Slam Whale even hits the floor and shatters the yeti's kneecap.

Snowshank does not go down. Everything I know is a lie.

Mogwai slips his dagger through Snowshanks armor and that'll do it. Snowshank drops to the floor.

3 Wolf Moon sees Snowshank go down and arrives in a flurry of sword and spittle. Mogwai blocks the blows repeatedly.

Turquoise Tonic shatters Slam Whale's ankle and the werewolf checks out.

Go Big is down 2 gladiators already. Hobbes is being ineffectual while 3 Wolf Moon is doing great.

Mogwai's defense slips for an instant as he swings at the downed yeti and 3 Wolf Moon takes his head.

Turquoise's hammer shatters Slam Whale's head a moment later.

3 Wolf Moon returns his attention to Molegrim by removing more bodyparts and chopping deep into his upper leg.

Turquoise Tonic moves to help Molegrim.

Molegrim bleeds out from the damage 3 Wolf Moon delivered as Turquoise arrives.

3 Wolf Moon and Turquoise get tangled up in charges and both end up stunned.

Anthony does the same to Hobbes.

Turquoise finishes off Snowshank while 3 Wolf Moon turns his attention to Anthony. 3 Wolf Moon can't do poo poo against the impressively armored tigerman.

Turquoise steps forward, takes a sword to the foot, and backs off to rethink his strategy.

Anthony and Hobbes are both laughing at this point. One broken hand on Hobbes, but otherwise minor bruising. I like to imagine them taking turns hitting each other as hard as possible, then laughing at the non-result. They switch sides, rinse and repeat.

Or like that part in Biodome when Pauly Shore and one of the Baldwin brothers get high on laughing gas and throw syringes at each other. "Anything?" "Hahahaha no, nothing!"

Turquoise moves to engage while the two most boring gladiators take turns kicking each other in the armor.

Bad move, Turquoise. 3 Wolf Moon blocks his blow, takes a single bruise on the arm, and slices the human thrice before Turquoise passes out.

The big dumb animals continue being big dumb animals.

3 Wolf Moon takes Turquoise's head which is really a shame. Turquoises weapon was the only hope of ending this fight soon, so now I don't even want to continue running the fight.

The Tigermen dodge away from each other and I wanted to show you their bruises. A few are bigger bruises, I believe there is a spleen and a lung bruised as well. The hand on Hobbes is the only meaningful injury so far.

Anthony dodges and 3 Wolf Moon is sent to the floor by his teammate. Anthony should really change targets and end the werewolf quickly. Of course he doesn't, this is Dwarf Fortress.

Anthony loses some teeth to 3 Wolf Moon's sword.

All this laughing about non-wounds has Anthony pretty tired. A blow from Hobbes actually does something and the tigerman is stunned!

We are 24 pages deep into Anthony's combat report in the game. Night is setting.

3 Wolf Moon can't do poo poo through the armor. Neither can Hobbes. Neither can Anthony.

Hobbes kicks Anthony in the mouth and then reaches in and rips out the mangled tongue. That's about the most excitement we've got folks.

I'm only like 2/3 done the combat log. Why do I do this?

Anthony punches Hobbes ineffectually once more and then passes out from exhaustion.

60 lines of...
3 Wolf Moon_BIG slashes Anthony_LAS in the head with his {steel two-handed sword}, but the attack glances away!
Hobbes_BIG punches Anthony_LAS in the head with his right hand, bruising the fat through the large steel helm!

...and finally Anthonys helmet collapses to 3 Wolf Moons sword.

Go big and/or go home are the victors! Everyone cheer for the fighters and their handlers:

Snowshank Redemption (A good poster)
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (habituallyred)
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie)
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack)

Kills:
3 Wolf Moon: 4

Turquoise Tonic:

Combat Log

I am unable to show the betting log and I don't know why. It won't let me access it because there is no such tournament ID.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

heres the betting results

overall betting results:
http://arenachallenge.com/dwarffort/view_betting_leaders.php?9

also heres mogwai

Mogwai is a retired female Gremlin fighter managed by you.

This fighter participated in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of Team Laser Explosion.

She has 3.88 points currently available to spend.

She has the following equipment.
Adamantine Large Dagger
Silver Buckler
Copper Helm
Leather Armor
Copper Mail Shirt
Copper Gauntlets

She has the following skills.
Level 5 Fighting (Proficient)
Level 1 Archery (Novice)
Level 10 Knife (Accomplished)
Level 1 Biting (Novice)
Level 11 Dodging (Great)
Level 9 Shield (Professional)
Level 11 Armor (Great)
Level 3 Misc. Object (Competent)

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jun 17, 2016

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thanks for posting bet results. Want to post the betting leaderboard too?

Must be because I'm an admin that I can't see the tournament now.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

nope, same for me

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Welp. My surprise strategy of buying a shield and shield skill for Molegrim did not pay off.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
is this what going big looks like???? its so confusing

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

guess who won the betting :smug:

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Spermy Smurf posted:

Nobody can see the tournament under current tournaments anymore, but if you go to Manage Fighters you can get to it via your fighter's page.

P.S. thank you so much for running all those fights!

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

~6th~ :yayclod:

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I'm so glad Go Big Didn't Go Home won! after beating us in the quarterfinals!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Woo! 73rd in betting! Would have done worse but I had 24 dorfcents lying around somehow. Dangit.