Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

We've got a light to check out

Edit: The green one

the_steve fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

the green light or the natural light?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the green light or the natural light?

The green one. Edited my post to clarify.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
It's not easy being green.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Green means go!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Pretty sure we can find a juvenile Balrog corpse around here if we find the right spot. IIRC the skull is pretty good at helping us be intimidating if we're ok being on fire ALL THE TIME GUYS, while the left arm and training whip provide a good bonus to our minions. Too bad we gave up the chest of cash since the sword is always rusted beyond reasonable repair unless you drop a ton of cash to get it fixed up by the master sword polisher employed by a certain bastard.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Green glows usually mean either elf bullshit or kickin rad undead/demon dudes so go for it, we'll either kick some rear end or find some allies

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This adventure just got greenlit:smugmrgw:

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Onward to the green glowy thing.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Cathulhu posted:

We obviously keep digging.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

we're goin' green (early update, sorry)

Last page complete:

Turning towards the unwholesome light to avoid the risk of maybe having to go outside we wind up at 364:

He seems friendly enough! We can get a helpful item or maybe even a useful skeleton part from him if we ask nice, or we could do some other thing? Up to y'all.

What do?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Light up that (finger)joint and get blazed with an old pal!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Arkanomen posted:

Drink some wine too! Let's rattle these old bones before we're inevitably forced to fight him in the morning.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Ask him for his bone

Any spare parts he has laying around would be swell.

another dick pun here

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

catch up on old times and learn about our memento-style betrayal

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
We're still missing an arm, right?
get a super arm from him

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Play my favorite CYOA game for old time sake

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nyaa posted:

OH MY GOD! Please tell me you or Steve have the small supplement book that lets us do this! Wasn't it like a super short trial run of that Egyptian CYOA that he made?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wasn't it like a super short trial run of that Egyptian CYOA that he made?
Was it the one about a mummy?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nyaa posted:

Was it the one about a mummy?

Never got to see it so I have no idea. My English friend in grade school's dad was the one who had these so we only got to play them when we could sneak away because he HATED letting anyone touch them. He caught us with Void Racers once and I wasn't allowed over there for like two months.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

oh yeah, The Cursed Mummy. Yeah I have that around here someplace. It's a good way to waste the evening before the next terrible thing happens.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Play the cursed mummy

Make sure we point out all the obviously false undead facts the book brings up, I think k it impresses lichbro and he gives us some unholy water.

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
Let's talk about the union to our poor unionized friend, four arms! ! ! That's preposterous. Help him see the folly of his ways.

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
Refuse to speak with this breaker of union policy.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cathulhu posted:

Refuse to speak with this breaker of union policy.

Also steal his green fire.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

He might have put the dog out to keep him from casting turn undead on him if he betrays us, but, the chance to get some backstory is worth the risk.

Chilling with Hardmod sounds like a plan, and resting up for a bit might be a chance to recoup some espirit.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Recall fondly a giant chain that said THUG 4 DEATH.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Nyaa posted:

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

oh yeah, The Cursed Mummy. Yeah I have that around here someplace. It's a good way to waste the evening before the next terrible thing happens.

Oh, I was thinking of the other Egyptian themed add on from Two Fisted games, Sarcophagus? I Hardly Knew Us! it's the coop CYOA for two adventurers.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
> Activate HardMod

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
> Steal Phylactery

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
But first~!

Arkanomen posted:

Ya gotta spark yourself up a lichlord's finger-bone and suck down that green sage-stick into your pearly white cyclopean domepiece, knowwha'msayin', just shootin' eye lasers and poo poo all over the place and breathing out that dank dragon's smoke so fresh the dog thinks there's a skunk demon outside.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

ask if he's got a spare arm, party it up

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Hardmod knew

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
The add-on module is real? That's probably where Herman hid the clues for Hardmod's True Name, isn't it, that greedy bastard. No wonder I could never piece it together.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Arkanomen posted:

and

Play the Cursed Mummy.

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jun 17, 2016

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

Arkanomen posted:

And play Cursed Mummy, and ask for any spare parts while you're at it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ah yes, if i recall correctly The Cursed Mummy was quite an innovative game for its time. You get to chose your starting Egyption patron god, the type of curse you can inflict on the tomb raider... Or did i confuse it with another game where a guy trying to cure the curse? Either way, the amount of bandages customization are fantastic!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Outrail posted:

Play the cursed mummy

Make sure we point out all the obviously false undead facts the book brings up, I think k it impresses lichbro and he gives us some unholy water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Cursed Mummy it is. There might be a slight delay on this update - I'm going to try to scan the whole thing in at once.

Nyaa posted:

Ah yes, if i recall correctly The Cursed Mummy was quite an innovative game for its time. You get to chose your starting Egyption patron god, the type of curse you can inflict on the tomb raider... Or did i confuse it with another game where a guy trying to cure the curse? Either way, the amount of bandages customization are fantastic!

You're mistaken - I got this thing crammed inside a box of poker cards. It's one of Skull's worthless cross-promotions - you might remember Void Racers was promoting itself two years before publication on children's cereal boxes in countries that didn't speak English. It's a pretty simple little adventure but it's ok I guess. Two-Fisted Steve is charging an arm and a leg for it but for once I actually have my own copy.

I Greyhound posted:

Oh, I was thinking of the other Egyptian themed add on from Two Fisted games, Sarcophagus? I Hardly Knew Us! it's the coop CYOA for two adventurers.

This one is co-op as well, sort of.

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Hardmod knew

• Locked thread