Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classic Comrade
Dec 24, 2012

(hair tousled from head shaking during speeches)

The Vinja Ninja posted:

Glad I do not live in the hell hole of outrage that you live in. People who want to be outraged instead of incrementally making the world a better place are the worst.

i should mention that these takes, were from twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Classic Comrade posted:

My favorite thing about this dead gay forum is that you people filter twitter for me so I never have to deal with 140 character reddit.

Also you people filter reddit for me, so I never have to go there either.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
this fourm is bad actually

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

zen death robot posted:

It's a ghost with its tongue frozen to an ice sculpture of an rear end, the original was some other thing with its tongue frozen to an ice rear end as well

Hmm, I vaguely remember that. Wasn't it a guy in a suit before? Weird.

Classic Comrade posted:

Yeah, I used to think this was a Bad Thread/D&D phenomenon but Twitter is also lousy with bitterness. I'm learning a lot about the human condition!

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

:rip: IceLicker's commissioned art

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

I can hide it from you if it helps

show me your wizard power

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Not a Step posted:

Bernie Sanders Death Rally 2016 :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :sadpeanut: :sadpeanut: :shepicide:

2019, goon sir

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Mr. Horrible posted:

Why do you hate PoC who express themselves with music, you awful racist BernieBro?????

Seriously, Living Colour owns I will fite y'all

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

stoutfish posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Goetta posted:

Bernie Sanders owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

stoutfish posted:

hmm

yea it is lol what was i even tryin to consider the benefit of doubt for

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
you can always join the greatness that is /r/sandersforpresident

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Volcott posted:

China is bad but also good check out this sick erhu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed9XV2CxlT8

Lol I immediately recognized that Chinese folk song, Kanding Love Song

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/743771965245263872
https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/743781352420577280

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Morning freedom thread, how's the Pope in Exile today? I understand there were more double deuces thrown up last night?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Do you think O'Malley skips leg day?

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Some people still serious posting I guess?

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I love how the plan all along was to go to the convention, but every day the media and some posters itt get to pretend like it's outrageous that he hasn't dropped out beforehand.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The cool old man is still hollerin' about the proletariat and I'm glad of it. I am also a big dork. solidarity, dorks.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

a primate posted:

I love how the plan all along was to go to the convention, but every day the media and some posters itt get to pretend like it's outrageous that he hasn't dropped out beforehand.

This just in: Man known for his integrity does what he said he would do. More news at 11.

Syntaxed
Feb 20, 2004

a primate posted:

Hill shills are desperate to put Sanders behind them since he exposed how lovely and corrupt they are. Need to beat up that buffoon Trump! Don't ask about anything progressive or dare to question things from their abuela cult.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Syntaxed posted:

Hill shills are desperate to put Sanders behind them since he exposed how lovely and corrupt they are. Need to beat up that buffoon Trump! Don't ask about anything progressive or dare to question things from their abuela cult.

The delusion continues. What establishment and Hillary democrats are doing is placating Sander's for a few weeks until attention spans give out. Every day his influence wanes and the only time he even gets in the news now is regarding his support for Hillary or opposition to Trump.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

XyrlocShammypants posted:

The delusion continues. What establishment and Hillary democrats are doing is placating Sander's for a few weeks until attention spans give out. Every day his influence wanes and the only time he even gets in the news now is regarding his support for Hillary or opposition to Trump.

:lol:

This sentiment gets funnier every time I read it.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Keep in mind that the only one to be guaranteed to have an elected position in 2017 is still Vermont Senator Sanders.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
yes the 45% or whatever of Democrats who voted for Bernie are just idiots who don't realize they really wanted Hillary all along.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

InterFaced posted:

yes the 45% or whatever of Democrats who voted for Bernie are just idiots who don't realize they really wanted Hillary all along.

This is exactly the opposite of what has been posted on these forums. The overwhelming majority of the sentiment you're pointing out has been people claiming voters voted for hillary out of "malaise" or "stupidity" or "despite themselves." They basically trudged to the polls, pulled on a wagon led by a team of neoliberal thugs and, despite the heavy chains, cast their ballot before being left to walk home, 20 miles, uphill.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

This is exactly the opposite of what has been posted on these forums. The overwhelming majority of the sentiment you're pointing out has been people claiming voters voted for hillary out of "malaise" or "stupidity" or "despite themselves."

e: Oh wait I forgot that everything people post here is 100% true and we have a hivemind

Yeah Hillary voters are stupid idiots

NumberLast has issued a correction as of 18:14 on Jun 17, 2016

nopants
May 29, 2004

The only time the corporate media pays attention to Bernie is when he supports Hillary :smug:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The people who voted Hillary did so because of FYGM. The same reason you vote for any conservative.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

InterFaced posted:

The people who voted Hillary did so because of FYGM. The same reason you vote for any conservative.

Hey, hey. Some of them voted because they're scared of things changing. The other reason you vote for a conservative.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

This is exactly the opposite of what has been posted on these forums. The overwhelming majority of the sentiment you're pointing out has been people claiming voters voted for hillary out of "malaise" or "stupidity" or "despite themselves." They basically trudged to the polls, pulled on a wagon led by a team of neoliberal thugs and, despite the heavy chains, cast their ballot before being left to walk home, 20 miles, uphill.

You are so salty that we're not gonna vote for your walmart republican candidate.

:bagl:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Error 404 posted:

You are so salty that we're not gonna vote for your walmart republican candidate.

:bagl:

The one that defends DADT and DOMA while claiming to be an LGBT rights champion?

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Keep in mind that the only one to be guaranteed to have an elected position in 2017 is still Vermont Senator Sanders.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the budget committee taken away from him. He would be chairman if the dems win the senate. That position would be one of the more powerful given budget compromise is the only way any thing will happen in the next 4 years.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Reik posted:

The one that defends DADT and DOMA while claiming to be an LGBT rights champion?

Walmart Republican platform right there.
Make noise, do nothing.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

God, I cannot wait until Shut Up About Politics Day.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

docbeard posted:

You should never shut up about politics, for the rest of your life. Always be learning.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

NumberLast posted:

You should never shut up about politics, for the rest of your life. Always be learning.

Presidential Politics Is A Privileged Distraction

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

You say that attention on Sanders is waning now that there are no more primaries? Hmmm, if only there were some kind of big event he could use as a venue to continue to get his ideas across. Maybe some kind of convention? it would help if it was really big, like something on a national level, and maybe if it involved the Democrats. has he suggested he might look into anything like that?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

docbeard posted:

He covets the precious things of the shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mitt Romney posted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see the budget committee taken away from him. He would be chairman if the dems win the senate. That position would be one of the more powerful given budget compromise is the only way any thing will happen in the next 4 years.

The budget committee doesn't actually do anything or have jurisdiction on anything other than drawing up a budget plan in crayon that other committees just ignore.

• Locked thread