Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

greetz fellow stalin fanboi who thinks dis persyn gon win it. egarly awaiting my giant golden tower of the trump

stalin snype in da trup thrad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

G.C. Furr III posted:

donald trump gonna win dis US election clown show, god drat lmao, toxx me cuz i need that golden tower in my life, hail stalin

the laws of king boosted are harsh but fair. do not give this man a tower

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

oh noes i was too late by mere hours, didn't even see that post :( sad times in trump towers. petition to threadlord for one last trump fan to join the club

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

FabioClone posted:

It's been a rough week, but I am still PUMPED for TRUMP!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

rules are rules and laws are laws. if Boosted bends them for you, what is to stop every toxxer who just wants to drop an anchor-tower from coming in here and demanding one? i for one think that the Buck Must Stop Here!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

He toxxed but has nothing to show for it. :sad:

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

im toxxed as all hell cos trump gonna do this thing, no ragrats, the glorious golden tower would have just been perfection

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I think toxxing for Trump now while he's stumbling is a sign of great courage and conviction and should be rewarded with a tower

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I keep seeing people saying hes stumbling, but I am not seeing why. Is it the poll that was run by the WA times which he banned from his events?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I cannot wait for the debates. How many more months do we have to wait?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

I keep seeing people saying hes stumbling, but I am not seeing why. Is it the poll that was run by the WA times which he banned from his events?

The sign fell down from his podium while he was speaking

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

G.C. Furr III posted:

stalin snype in da trup thrad

don't give this commie nothin but a boot in the rear end! oorah!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

I think toxxing for Trump now while he's stumbling is a sign of great courage and conviction and should be rewarded with a tower

i take back my previous statement. give that man his tower

many MAGAs to you rear end cobra for your wisdom

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mike12345 posted:

Like two corinthians said, you need to remain tough or some poo poo.

That's actually from poverbs

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

babypolis posted:

Yeah Boosted, give people 48 hours or something before towers are over. This is such a low point that anyone who joins now really must want to maga

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

This thread is my safe space against the liberal hivemind that is D&D

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
What's next, participation awards in this thread?

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

Got my trump hat in royal blue.

The red one is iconic but hideous.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Tubesock posted:

Got my trump hat in royal blue.

The red one is iconic but hideous.

Surely white and gold are the purest distillation of Trump's thinking?

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

rear end cobra posted:

Oiled and Ready posted:

Yeah Boosted, give people 48 hours or something before towers are over. This is such a low point that anyone who joins now really must want to maga

babypolis posted:

Thank you for your kind words, I await the inevitability of the ruling in my favor as I await the inevitable victory of Trump.

you can't STUMP the Donald John TRUMP, not now, not ever.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Give him half a tower, with the opportunity to earn the rest through some sort of amusing challenge. Let the latecomer show his loyalty and earn his MAGA through supplication, as it was with Carson and Christie.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
This is a good thread. I like it.

I used the phrase "deal from strength or get crushed every time" in a talk with an employee this week and I felt good about it.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Jack of Hearts posted:

Surely white and gold are the purest distillation of Trump's thinking?

Mine is getting pretty ratty because of how worn it is, so I might need to get a replacement. What is the proper etiquette for retiring a Trump hat? Is it similar to flag protocol?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Oil! posted:

Mine is getting pretty ratty because of how worn it is, so I might need to get a replacement. What is the proper etiquette for retiring a Trump hat? Is it similar to flag protocol?

yeah, find a local boy scouts troop to do a hat burning ceremony

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

FabioClone posted:

Give him half a tower, with the opportunity to earn the rest through some sort of amusing challenge. Let the latecomer show his loyalty and earn his MAGA through supplication, as it was with Carson and Christie.

gonna be in the money, my loyalty is firm, now wheres dat tower,

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
How about this: if it's the real Grover Furr he can have a tower.

edit: whoops got proven wrong

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

On one hand he put his money towards the cause, on the other, he is a britbong.

I say tower the man, or at least give him a lesser tower that acknowledges he wants to make america great again.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KoahNrueger/status/743821384774627328

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I see he got his tower! Welcome, brother.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
His act of faith melted my icy compassionate conservative heart.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
The neocondrian levels in my blood are off the charts and I wield the power of the GOP force. I am stronger than the Yam Man can possibly imagine and neither the tower nor the toxx will touch me. ¡Kiss my guaca bowle!

#SundayFunday

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

no Jeb! deserves a tower anyways.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
As the dude who has written the most Trump fan-fic, I feel obligated to toxx. You can give me a tower or not, it makes no difference to me.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
are you ready to die

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

the trump tutelage posted:

are you ready to die

yes

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zippy the Bummer posted:

As the dude who has written the most Trump fan-fic, I feel obligated to toxx. You can give me a tower or not, it makes no difference to me.

the quality of game of trumps means that zippy should definitely get the tower, do like trump and pivot to tower

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

Boosted_C5 posted:

His act of faith melted my icy compassionate conservative heart.

oh holy crap, thanks!

<------so shiny, so chromegold!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Good man, Boosted!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
How about this: before convention, towers. After convention, walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
How about a radiation hazard sign for after the convention

With nuclear the devastation is very important

• Locked thread