Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
An adult should own a weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

When I moved to Phoenix from the midwest I got mugged a few times. Since I don't carry weapons I had a lot of nightmares about choking my attackers to death and ripping their jaws apart and poo poo. My brain is pretty metal.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Are Mass Shootings Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Down To the Gun Store And Become A Good Guy With A Gun Haha

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Moltke posted:

but looks like you didnt :allears:

Awaiting your amazing explanation

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time this happened.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*walzes into thread with thumbs in waistbands, grinning smugly*

"oh yeah, great idea op. seems you forgot that this is the greatest country, uh, 'murica? take you commy ideas back to siberistan lmao "

*winks at audience, audience explodes into cheering"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Taking guns out of America would be like taking unfiltered cigarettes out of France or street-making GBS threads out of India.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Everyone with a gun or an interest in guns should kill one another and take possession of their gun trove.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Just like in Highlander, if you kill the gun owner you get all their power

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I think society can have guns so long as it has the fewest triggers possible.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
why don't they just make bullets really expensive. then if you hit somebody they know that person had it coming. I am new and clever and not just repeating a 30 year old chris rock joke

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Do you wimp lords not even realize that gun rhymes with fun? Substitute the words and you will see how STUPID and NOT RIGHT you are!

"Take away the FUNS!"

"FUNS kill people"

"America needs more FUN regulations"

"Annie get your FUN"

"I bought all these FUNS at the FUN show and didn't even have to give them my real name!"

"I'm gonna show these kids my FUN"

"This is a FUN free zone"

I mean just listen to yourselves you puss-crotched worms!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Most of the people that I know that are into guns started out with just one for fun or home protection but then rapidly became obsessed. They started buying more and more guns and then the more they had the more they wanted to use them. So they started obsessing about apocalypse and SHTF situations and talking about WalMarts having FEMA camps in their basements and Jade Helm killing civilians and then their wife left them for being a crazy retard and now they sit at home alone with their dick in one hand and an AR in the other and a S&W up their butt.

So maybe just consider that before you start down that road.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BossRighteous posted:

When I moved to Phoenix from the midwest I got mugged a few times. Since I don't carry weapons I had a lot of nightmares about choking my attackers to death and ripping their jaws apart and poo poo. My brain is pretty metal.

but your reality is pretty bitch

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

IDGI I am caring twice as hard after this tragedy but I still can't affect the world around me in any meaningful way. Am..am I a nonfactor?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sancho posted:

IDGI I am caring twice as hard after this tragedy but I still can't affect the world around me in any meaningful way. Am..am I a nonfactor?

Not if you vote for Hillary Clinton who will ban all semi auto rifles despite the fact that the Obama administration couldn't even get universal background checks to happen.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Good tip I'll try adding some wishful fanfic on top of my caring and shaming campaign

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Flesh Forge posted:

For you pacifists that have never looked, the NRA monthly magazine has a section on stories of American Heroes that have legally used their guns to shoot people

It's like the obituaries but the other way around

Yeah. poo poo That Didn't Happen, Reader's Digest Edition.

Moltke
May 13, 2009

ChesterJT posted:

Awaiting your amazing explanation

jazz is like jello pudding... no, actually its more like kodak film... no, actually jazz is like the new coke, it'll be around forever hehehe

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moltke posted:

jazz is like jello pudding... no, actually its more like kodak film... no, actually jazz is like the new coke, it'll be around forever hehehe

Bill Cosby raped 50+ women btw.

Risky
May 18, 2003

FB feed with friends posting anti-gun rhetoric.

Jokes on them, I'm gonna donate $10 in each of their names to the NRA!

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Dreddout posted:

Bill Cosby raped 50+ women btw.

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with quaaludes is a good guy with quaaludes

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

Taking guns out of America would be like taking unfiltered cigarettes out of France or street-making GBS threads out of India.

agreed

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013

Risky posted:

FB feed with friends posting anti-gun rhetoric.

Jokes on them, I'm gonna donate $10 in each of their names to the NRA!

I did this, but with the Pink Pistols. I'm already an NRA life member, though so whatever. Man, the pink pistols numbers have skyrocketed lately. Warms my heart.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
People really anger donate when their friends post political opinions they don't like?

Neat.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

FrankieGoes posted:

Most of the people that I know that are into guns started out with just one for fun or home protection but then rapidly became obsessed. They started buying more and more guns and then the more they had the more they wanted to use them. So they started obsessing about apocalypse and SHTF situations and talking about WalMarts having FEMA camps in their basements and Jade Helm killing civilians and then their wife left them for being a crazy retard and now they sit at home alone with their dick in one hand and an AR in the other and a S&W up their butt.

So maybe just consider that before you start down that road.

I would take that more as you know one. hosed up guy.

Only thing my guns kill are paper targets, plastic bottles, and clay pigeons and I'm cool with it staying that way.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I'm 1000000% behind massively increasing bullet prices because I hardly shoot anymore and I've got enough of a stock pile that I could sell off half it and hopefully retire. While still having enough bullets that during a riot or epidemic or whatever I'd be able to acquire more bullets and boot strap my post apocalypse strategy, or just shoot myself because it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Also just announcing a serious attempt at the legislation would probably have the same effect as actually passing it because everyone with two brain cells to rub together would try to do the same thing I just suggested. Massively spiking demand out of the reach of supply.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Harrower posted:

I'm 1000000% behind massively increasing bullet prices because I hardly shoot anymore and I've got enough of a stock pile that I could sell off half it and hopefully retire. While still having enough bullets that during a riot or epidemic or whatever I'd be able to acquire more bullets and boot strap my post apocalypse strategy, or just shoot myself because it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Also just announcing a serious attempt at the legislation would probably have the same effect as actually passing it because everyone with two brain cells to rub together would try to do the same thing I just suggested. Massively spiking demand out of the reach of supply.

*listens for a bit, then slowly shakes head and points at the american flag hanging on the wall*

thats some mighty fine idea you have there. but you forgot something. This is 'murica, my friend.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

america is the most special place in the world and the only country where legislation cannot work, because you see

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

We should also make gasoline stupidly expensive as well, so as to decrease the number of drunk driving deaths.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Cartouche posted:

We should also make gasoline stupidly expensive as well, so as to decrease the number of drunk driving deaths.

lmfbo america has had more gun fatalities than drunk driving fatalities in 2014

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/tolls/2014

https://www.intoxalock.com/ignition-interlock-devices/statistics

but I totally agree, americans need the ability to shoot lead at something just as much as basic transportation, because

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' dirty

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
We should make possession of bullet holes illegal. Fewer people would get shot because they'd have greater incentive to avoid having bullet holes.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
And everybody could keep their cool guns and be able to protect their homes that are totally worth invading

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maoist Pussy posted:

This.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Son of Rodney posted:

america is the most special place in the world and the only country where legislation cannot work, because you see

Legislation only works if the people who it affects want it to work. At least half of America doesn't so good luck.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Got any sources for those facts?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Good brainstorming itt let's get those ideas printed off and sent to people who other normal people actually listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
If we ban all guns then you would be able to see those sweet nips. Case closed, America. :911:

• Locked thread