Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stardew valley or witcher 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, I'm approaching the 2/3rds mark on timelines cleared but the locks are piling up, can't wait to re-experience the insane finale(s)

Rhythm Heaven: Megamix, I cleared the green tower but now there are a bunch of other towers to clear I haven't started on.

Guilty Gear Xrd - Revelator -, if other people are around to play.

phew

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nothing is set in stone.. but possibly some Overwatch, Bloodborne, Wolf Among Us, and/or Gone Home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah I been meaning to play gone home on the Quad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll probably play some Dragon Quest IV

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Boxboy. I also recently found my copy of Ghost Trick after misplacing it for some time so I'm going to work toward finishing that too.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ghost trick's fuckng great

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I have a cold so if I can stop violently puking and pee pee pooping for more than 10 minutes at a time I will be playing wind waker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A cold doesnt give you pee pee poop.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

thats a fuckedup cold

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

rediscover posted:

I have a cold so if I can stop violently puking and pee pee pooping for more than 10 minutes at a time I will be playing wind waker.

Uh you are describing the flu.

I am playing Kirby: Planet Robobot and Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I also have a regular old cold I'm sweating blood and my left foot is facing backward, so not much gaming for me tonight

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

A cold doesnt give you pee pee poop.

it's a stomach bug.. otherwise known as a tummy demon

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

im gay

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

small hendren posted:

I also have a regular old cold I'm sweating blood and my left foot is facing backward, so not much gaming for me tonight

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
a slight sniffle, and my inner rear end in a top hat detached in the shower when I caughed... NBA2k16 and maybe Gone Home

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i feel like im being mocked for not knowing what having a cold meant and if y'all don't stop im gonna to put you in the dirt for real

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blood in the toilet again. This darn cold.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Feel better, rediscover.

Monster Hunter tonight, and maybe some Overwatch.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I can't wait for Monster Hunter Generations. Me and my two friends that I've hunted with since MHFU are gonna play the heck out of it when it releases.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I can't wait for Monster Hunter Generations. Me and my two friends that I've hunted with since MHFU are gonna play the heck out of it when it releases.

whn 4u hit me nd my two best buds camped out on their floor and played it nonstop for four days straight, it was badass. doing the same awhn this one comes out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

one of thm broke up with his gf so he could fly out to chicago nd play the game with us over valentines day weekend

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

one of thm broke up with his gf so he could fly out to chicago nd play the game with us over valentines day weekend

Now that's devotion to hunting.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

Feel better, rediscover.

Monster Hunter tonight, and maybe some Overwatch.

ty. i haven't yakked in several hours so things are on the up n up. just got to the forbidden woods in wind waker, natch

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'll probably play more Wolfenstein: New Order

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

I'm playing Ghost in the Shell online. I really like it and would recommend it to fellow PC gamers.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

I'm playing Ghost in the Shell online. I really like it and would recommend it to fellow PC gamers.

I played the beta awhile ago, it was okay. Overwatch takes up my time in that department though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played some great guilty gear matches for 3 and a half hours. Such a drat fun game

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I played the beta awhile ago, it was okay. Overwatch takes up my time in that department though

Yeah I think if I had Overwatch I would probably play that instead. Not a bad little shootmans though; reminds of like a good GITS mod of COD but I'm enjoying it and it's only $1 on humble bundle right now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

Yeah I think if I had Overwatch I would probably play that instead. Not a bad little shootmans though; reminds of like a good GITS mod of COD but I'm enjoying it and it's only $1 on humble bundle right now.

oh gently caress, ill snatch that up then for when I'm bored

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Decker is on TV tonight. New season.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought that gits game was f2p.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm playing some MGSV right now but I'll probably play some DQIV in bed later

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Friday night I had sex with My Wife and tomorrow I will have sex with My Girlfriend. Tonight I'm just going to a normal party. I may have sex, I may not. Sleeping dogs.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Cheating is not cool Knuc.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played House of the Dying Sun. That game is sweet.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Im gonna play Bayo2 and I just realized I skipped like over half of the weapons in the game because they're hidden behind optional verses. I was wondering why it was taking so long for new ones to show up lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Friday night I had sex with My Wife and tomorrow I will have sex with My Girlfriend. Tonight I'm just going to a normal party. I may have sex, I may not. Sleeping dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wl4l5mL2zw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loaded my paper jam save from months ago but i was stuck on the most annoying toad hunt mission yet so im playing path of exile instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72EZkwm-NCc