Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Introducing the Frostdoge Clan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Introducing the Frostdoge Clan.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

And the fact that DOTA is a WC3 mod.

holy poo poo word all the modern gaming AIDS really does source from blizzard and its loving fans lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Diablo II fukken ruled, though

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

NV,M,i take it back, Blizzard are awesome

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745164539#post-8

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also lol that every post saying that if it bothers you you should probably step away from the computer gets downvoted into oblivion

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahahaha

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

it's like a real retarded clown post

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Felt like more of a Taint Reaper post but I see what you mean.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

two quick ones

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Is he talking about Hitler?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Diablo II fukken ruled, though

Yeah but they fired blizzard north. Out of a cannon.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i bought thsi crap

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when are people going to buy overwatch without adding that they hate themselves for it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I bought Overwatch. *sews a scarlet letter 'O' on his chest*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Also, on the pc. *gets a sexy little tattoo of gaben as roadhog on his lower back*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The day I buy Overwatch will be the happiest day of my life.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Also, on the pc. *gets a sexy little tattoo of gaben as roadhog on his lower back*

This would be awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

id like to play this with some imps today!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

:homebrew:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySp1A9ZWHIw t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! Is literally a character in that game

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

when are people going to buy overwatch without adding that they hate themselves for it

No idea. How could you have anything but love for this game? (Except Tracer. You stay away from her. My waifu. :colbert: )

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySp1A9ZWHIw t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! Is literally a character in that game

badass

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

Same

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cheers love

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i'm glad of it, overwatch really has saved us all

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Loverwatch.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cavalry's here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i keep thinking of tracer tong instead of the sexy blizzard wive's

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i keep thinking of tracer tong instead of the sexy blizzard wive's

Nah, she was a Overwatch Character who caused a bit of controversey (Source: [urlhttp://www.fark.com/comments/9097528/Blizzard-takes-out-a-controversial-butt-pose-from-Overwatch-due-to-feminists-complaining-that-it-objectifies-womenand-replaces-it-with-a-pose-ripped-straight-from-a-cheesecake-pinup-painting[/url]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that's the most informatve, and infuriating, url i have ever seen

• Locked thread